Author Topic: Comfrey  (Read 3708 times)

Offline Comfrey

Comfrey
« on: January 04, 2008, 01:17:02 pm »
Hello, I'm Comfrey and I found this forum courtesy of Amberlady and a bit of searching.

I'm a British pagan type person, although I was brought up in Australia, returning to England in my middle teens.

Unlike Amber I'm not an academic but I did for a while get seduced (about 15 odd years ago) with the idea of "Native American Spirituality". It didnt take long for me to realise that most of what I was experiencing was wannabe rubbish and indeed plastic shamanism.

During this time I did meet the likes of Twobirds, amongst others and for a while there became a bit pathetically entranced.

Hey we all make mistakes 

Anyway as a result of me seeing the foolishness of my ways (and yes I AM embarrassed) and with the knowledge that many of these "chiefs" are still flaunting their wares in Britain often accompanied by a bevvy of nubile young followers, I thought I'd join your forum.

I hope I'm welcome and if not I will in no means be insulted.

Comfrey.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 04:12:12 pm by Comfrey »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Comfrey
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 06:59:01 pm »
Anyone with an interest in the issue is welcome. In fact I think many of us would like to hear about your encounter with "Twobirds" and others like him. A big part of what we do is name names, and firsthand accounts are always valuable.