General > Frauds

Adam DeArmon AKA Adam Yellowbird of Sedona

<< < (3/5) > >>

wolfhawaii:
The real Yellow Bird lineage continues in a good way; it is not necessary for reincarnated wannabes to carry these names. Sounds like this guy has been reading too much Harvey Arden and hanging out in Sedona.

bls926:

--- Quote from: wolfhawaii on May 27, 2010, 05:34:13 am ---The real Yellow Bird lineage continues in a good way; it is not necessary for reincarnated wannabes to carry these names. Sounds like this guy has been reading too much Harvey Arden and hanging out in Sedona.

--- End quote ---

Why speak ill of Harvey Arden?

Yes, DeArmon does hang out in Sedona.

bls926:

--- Quote from: dualbuster on May 26, 2010, 05:23:45 pm ---Adam Yellowbird makes my skin crawl, and this thread here almost seems like a cheerleading campaign where all we do is read what he has to say. Any dissenting remarks on this capitalist-shaman? Here's a link: http://www.manataka.org/page1084.html

--- End quote ---

You have a problem with my research, dualbuster? The pages speak for themselves. This thread is definitely not a "cheerleading campaign".

It's funny that you would quote a 2009 article from Manataka. Reply #4 above is a 2005 article by DeArmon published in Manataka. What a difference a few years makes. But then, I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith in anything I read in Manataka, if I read Manataka.

dualbuster:

--- Quote from: bls926 on May 27, 2010, 05:51:34 am ---
--- End quote ---

You have a problem with my research, dualbuster?
[/quote]

Of course not. What I have a problem with is your attitude, and that's all. I will definitely research manataka. We need to get to the bottom of all this. It seems like a tangled web of deception.

educatedindian:

--- Quote from: dualbuster on May 27, 2010, 07:40:40 pm ---
Of course not. What I have a problem with is your attitude, and that's all. I will definitely research manataka. We need to get to the bottom of all this. It seems like a tangled web of deception.

--- End quote ---

I suggest strongly you take any personal dislikes you may have towards anyone at the forum to private email or IMs. Or better yet, drop it entirely and focus on the real issues.

DB, you probably will be best served by spending a lot of time using the search function, as well as reading a thread before jumping to conclusions. I'm sure DeArmon and his followers certainly wouldn't think we "cheerlead" for him. Pretty much every exploiter NAFPS has researched has come after us, often repeatedly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version