Author Topic: Adina Bolt (White Feather Princess)  (Read 9122 times)

Offline Heather

• I Love YaBB 2!
Adina Bolt (White Feather Princess)
« on: May 05, 2006, 08:07:22 pm »
The posts on the channeling of AIM members reminds me of Adina Bolt. ? Some lady named Adina Bolt (White Feather Princess) was claiming to be channeling the White Buffalo Woman. ? She claimed that WBW is her teacher. ? Adina also claims that her friend channels Red Cloud.
 ?   

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Re: Adina Bolt (White Feather Princess)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 09:22:11 am »
Lots of "lightworkers", most of them female, make that terribly unoriginal claim. Why can't they stick with Joan of Arc or Boudicca or Hildegard of Bingen?

Offline Le_Weaponnier

• Where is what?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 11:42:51 pm »
Lots of "lightworkers", most of them female, make that terribly unoriginal claim. Why can't they stick with Joan of Arc or Boudicca or Hildegard of Bingen?

"lightworkers"???????????

I'm not familiar with that expression.

(Off Topic)Just to prove I'm totally clueless, while I know of Joan, and Boudicca, who the heck was Hildegard of Bingen?

Offline snorks

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 12:12:17 am »
Ligthworkers - channel and work with angels and other 'good' entities etc.  They believe that we are vibrating or transforming into a higher form and the earth also.

About White Feather Princess - she is doing the elder's meditation thingie too.  Several lists that I am post her meditations as being the real deal.  Sigh, I don't know how to tell them she is fake without starting a list war.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 07:44:47 am »
who the heck was Hildegard of Bingen?

She was a medieval German abbess: an extraordinary woman. She saw visions, wrote on theology and natural philosophy, composed music and plays, advised popes. Many in today's women's spirituality movement find her life an inspiration.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 09:03:24 am »
She was a medieval German abbess: an extraordinary woman. She saw visions, wrote on theology and natural philosophy, composed music and plays, advised popes. Many in today's women's spirituality movement find her life an inspiration.

Among the many things she wrote was a book about which herbs could be used to heal what illness. At that time, it most probably was a highlight of medicine, but the book became incredibly popular again and one used to find articles in just about every magazine until a few years ago. HvB's remedies got popular beyond the nuage scene, and her good standing as a religious person and even an abbess contributed to her medical theories becoming appealing to many people outside of the nuage scene. HvB also was something like an idol to at least a part of the women's movement as a career woman of independent thinking and with political talent.

Offline Heather

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 03:49:13 pm »
Does Chief Arvol Looking-Horse know about Adina's claims on White Buffalo Calf Woman?  Has anyone ever spoken to her about this?

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 06:49:09 pm »
I'm sure the Looking Horses are aware that there are hundreds of 'lightworkers' who all believe they can 'channel' White Buffalo Calf Woman. Contacting all of them would be a full-time job in itself. I expect the conversation would go something like this:

'Violet Vibrational Ministries, can I assist you karmically?'

'Good morning, my name is Arvol Looking Horse. I'm a Lakota Indian. I'm calling because according to your website, you are in touch with someone who is very important to us: White Buffalo Calf Woman.'

'Yes, that's right. Actually I have a special offer on today. I can channel her for you right now over the phone for only two hundred dollars! Normally it's five hundred.'

'That won't be necessary, thank you. I'm calling because many Indian people find that kind of thing offensive and bizarre. Like the author James Welch once said, it's as preposterous as a nice Choctaw lady from Anadarko announcing that she is the reincarnation of the Virgin Mary.'

'Who did you say you are? Arvol who? Who do you think you are? White Buffalo Calf Woman told me to look out for someone like you and to tell you that your energy-body is not vibrating on the correct frequency! You're out of alignment with the cosmic energy shift! Actually all of you Indians are, that's why you're dying out! That's why White Buffalo Calf Woman chose me!' - click -

Can you imagine how quickly that would become tiresome?

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 08:46:47 pm »
 ;D ? Very funny, Barnaby! ? ;D

The sad thing is that you´re head on! I saw an email that was sent to Arvol recently. He had politely told a guy selling sweats that this was not OK. So the wife of this guy - a non-Native Nuager - wrote to Arvol lecturing him about what the sweatlodge and the sacred Pipe was really about. After all, she had studied "Native spirituality" for several years, so why did he think he knew more than she did?

Sometimes you´re just lost for words.... :-[

Offline Heather

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 05:13:14 pm »

She is also on an elist called Shamanism2  where she goes on and on about her "spiritual calling".  

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 05:45:33 pm »
Ah, yes. Home of Nicholas "Noble Wolf" Spence. Best place for her.