Author Topic: Lucia Amaya / Devatma Amaya  (Read 27044 times)

Offline Litsehimmel

Re: Lucia Amaya / Devatma Amaya
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 01:21:48 pm »
Autumn ...

LH, I agree that it is always best to err on the side of caution, but this situation is a little too strange.  Like you say:  "Birds of a feather. . ."

I've been thinking about this, and I'm just not buying this "Buddhist nun" thing either.

Oh I didn't buy that to start with. I live close to the Karma Deleg Cho Phel Ling (Tibetan buddhist center) and come there quite often. Haven't seen Lucia there, and if she truly was to become a Buddhist nun she would have to have taken refuge there to become initiated  ;)

You don't just go out into the woods, cut off your hair, wear a white robe and say "I'm a Buddhist nun!  I'm a Buddhist nun!"

Sounds a bit like a schyzophrenic apple screaming "I'm a pear! I'm a pear!" doesn't it? So, no.

Do you see a connection with LG saying:  "I'm a Native American shaman!  I'm a wisdom keeper!  I'm a member of the Sioux-Salish tribe"??

See above, and yes. I'll keep looking into this in any case, see what else pops up.

LH

Autumn

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 03:30:02 pm »
Thanks, LH.

It is like Epiphany said in an earlier thread, LG seems to be collecting "types" and displaying her collection.  That is all part of the script-writing and it will be interesting to see (or not) what "type" she displays next.

Also, as someone said earlier, LG seems to be a predator and, most likely, Lucia/Devatma's intentions were good, but she has somehow fallen under LG's spell and has become her prop.  I don't know how much LG has put her up to, but Lucia/Devatma needs to stand up for herself.  Maybe at this point in 2013, she has already "seen the light".

Whatever you do, LH, be careful.  You really do not know what LG's followers are capable of.

Autumn

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013, 08:33:53 pm »
Autumn ...

Whatever you do, LH, be careful.  You really do not know what LG's followers are capable of.

Thank you for the concern  :)   Naturally I will be cautious, but - without boring you with the long and tedious story of my life - if push comes to shove, I have a few 'defensive skills' if people try and harm either me or my family. And I'm quite good at finding 'hidden' information on the internet. Things should be fine.

LH

Fantastic!  It is obvious you are very skilled.

I had put this comment in the KC/LG thread, and it really belongs here:

I also wanted to clarify my earlier opinion that you can't just go out and say "I am a Buddhist nun" without the training to back it up.  I don't really think there is a Buddhist police that arrests people who are saying they are a Buddhist nun when, in fact, they are not.  That being said, I think you can say you are anything you want and most people will believe you, no questions asked.