Author Topic: a lakota language group in yahoo  (Read 5712 times)

soiux mackool

a lakota language group in yahoo
« on: September 01, 2005, 02:54:51 am »
id like to know if anyone knows a chuck two fingers from rosebud who is running a lakota language site sit taught by a white woman named caite

sioux mackool

Re: a lakota language group in yahoo
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 03:55:10 am »
Well i was a part of this group and i know several people outside of the u.s. who cant get the book they use to teach (buechels) lol and some have asked me if they could send me money  to purchase and ship the book (which naturally i said i cant) im afriad that some may send money (though i am not possitive) to these people. now i have seen a few posts on this board and im even more afraid that who knows. all i know is i have no problem with people learning lakota or the culture native or non but ive learned to trust my feelings and something doesnt feel right and as far as the name chuck two fingers i dont even know if thats his real name tho im sure its chuck  all i know is he is running a yahoo group teaching lakota and the woman who teaches it is named caite the groups addy is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lakotiya/ thanx for your time and effort