Author Topic: Lindsley Field, follower of fraud Joseph Rael  (Read 9316 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Lindsley Field, follower of fraud Joseph Rael
« on: July 09, 2009, 12:39:12 pm »
Don't be fooled by that claim of being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Anyone can get nominated by anybody. GW Bush was even nominated. Now actually winning, that'd be impressive.

--------------------

http://www.lindsleyfield.com/Events_Articles.html
"The 1st. South Carolina Long Dance: Call to Vision Quest!"

Friday July 17th. 7 - 8:30 p.m. at
Unity Church, Surfside Beach

Come for an exciting talk about the Long Dance to be held this Oct.24/25th. in Georgetown at Coastal Carolina Animal Sanctuary and Rehabilitation Sanctuary. This is an ancient dance in the mystic tradition of Joseph Real, visionary, shaman Nobel Peace Prize nominee and renowned Holy Man. Open to all faiths and backgrounds, this sacred ceremony is a vehicle for personal transformation where we are purified, refreshed and awakened, preparing ourselves for new opportunities and adventure. Love Donation to Unity Church and Rev. Field....

"Long Dance Sweat Lodge Building & Ceremony Day"!

Saturday, September 26th. 9 am - ?

An exciting day of Lodge building for commited Long Dancers and those who are still considering the dance. Dance Chief Lindsley Field will hold an initiating sweat lodge ceremony once the lodge is built.There will be a celebratory pot luck dinner feast afterwards! An educational, sacred and fun work day. Please RSVP Lindsley or Cindy Hedrick. Important! Once we know who's coming we will give you more information about what to bring.
There will be another Long Dance Work Day for dancers to come and continue preparing the dance arbor....

SC Long Dance Chief:
Rev. Lindsley Field
  Lindsley is a student of Joseph Rael. He appointed her to be a Lond Dance chief and she has led the dance in Maine for Five years. She now lives in Murrells Inlet with her husband Dr. John Fisher and is honoredto be chiefing in the Low Country. Joseph calls her a medicine woman and in her practice she is a Shamanic councelor, Trager practitioner, Reiki Master and Aromatherapist. Please check into her website for complete dance details, instructions and directions.
www.lindsleyfield.com
Phone (843)651-1086

http://www.lindsleyfield.com/About_Me.html
I offer private healing sessions, workshops, lead vision quest dances, sweat lodges and ceremonies. Ordained as an all-faith minister, I enjoy creating sacred ceremony at weddings, funerals and special events.
Clairaudient and an intuitive empathic from an early age, my own healing journey led me to receive and study a variety of therapies and spiritual philosophies, including Native American, Shamanism, Mysticism and Buddhism.

http://www.lindsleyfield.com/Offerings.html
Lindsley is a sweat lodge keeper and Long Dance Vision Quest chief in the tradition of her Native teacher Joseph Rael. She has trained in the Harner Method and is a member of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies. She is also an ordained all-faith minister.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Lindsley Field, follower of fraud Joseph Rael
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 03:53:04 pm »
Firsthand accounts of Field, posted w/permission.

------------------

I am Navajo and Mdewakanton and Wahpeton Dakotah and I live in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.

Recently brought to my attention is a local Myrtle Beach Business Woman (South Carolina Certified Massage Therapist) who is advertising herself as as a Long Dance Cheif and is promoting and advertising events connected with Joseph Rael aka Beautiful Painted Arrow. She is planning a Sweat Lodge Ceremony in our area as well as future ongoing events (Long Dances, sacred dances, songs and "demonstrations".

I am very concerned about this because I know many Tribal Leaders in South Carolina  and they have only recently been given back many things that were taken from them. Example, would be the right to use, obtain and own wild turkey feather's as well as perfoming ceremonies.

I feel that this local woman, who has the intention (as well as having advertised) the desire of bringing Native American (New Age) Shamans to Myrtle Beach and the surrounding area. The building of a Sweat Lodge, advertised for September,  (to be used in the future) could bring an unfortunate tragedy to the community and jeopordize what many of the South Carolina Recognized Tribes have only recently been priviledged to earn back.

I know that 95% percent of the time these people bring in illegal Native American made Arts and Crafts. This too is unfortunate when many of our North and South Carolina Native American Elders cannot sell their crafts because they are not State Recognized, and sometimes this is the only way they have to make a living (and eat). I know of one, who recently recieved a letter from the Department of Interior threatening him with a $250,000.00 and prison time if does not stop making the art's and crafts of his ancestors (he was shown how to make these items from his mother, who by the way was at the AIM takeover in Washington, of the BIA Headquarters).

This man in in his 70's and has no other way to make a living and the fact that the above mentioned business woman is asking for a "donation" to her planned events is a continuation of how our identity is continous stolen by those ripping off our traditions and culture with no concern of the welfare of The People. What can we do to stop this woman from possibly inflicting harm or worse on those who will gladly pay for an injury or worse.

We also have a State Certified Therapist who advertises "Native American Ceromonies" with her therapy practice.

Toksa Mikoda
Beth Robertson

-------------------

The animal sanctuary in Georgetown South Carolina is hosting the October "Long Dance" event (I think they are also hosting the September building and using of the Sweat Lodge too) They have a link on their website (www.sc-cares.org) asking for $175.00 for the October event (as well as advertising this and other related events of Lindsley's). They mention on the sc-cares.org website, part of the $175.00 goes to Joseph Rael. On Lindsley Field's website you can download the registration form for the October event, requesting the $175.00 "as a statement to the Dance Chief as well as to the Universe of your intentions to Vision Quest....." Please post this site as well.

Toksa Mikoda
Beth Robertson

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Lindsley Field, follower of fraud Joseph Rael
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 03:43:21 pm »
Received this update with good news.

-----------------

Just to let you know Lindsley Field decided to cancel the $175.00 per person sweat lodge she had been advertised for over a year, at least that is what she said (she left the message on my voice mail)....Anyway Lindsley Field left a message for me about cancelling the event after she started recieving calls from the Wacccamaw Tribe. They sent media alerts as well as posting an alert on their tribal website about the sweatlodge in our area.