Author Topic: James Trosper..Shoshone medicine man??  (Read 19604 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: James Trosper..Shoshone medicine man??
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 08:06:52 pm »
Once again, you are defending him....And you have no portion yourself that he isn't doing it. I have gone into his Sundance have seen first hand that it is a bastardized version that he lies about. I know the history of the Sundance. He gets his "donations" through other avenues. Did you find the video of the Sundance? That was NOT allowed or approved by the Shoshone. That is one of the main indications of a fraud, they go around or against the tribe they are supposedly representing. He is ARAPAHOE!!! Saying he is a SHOSHONE. Sundance chief...

You demand others respond to you instantly, within minutes. But for at least a week you have yet to give us any proof other than your own account.

I keep asking for evidence since you made some pretty serious criminal charges and I couldn't find any sign of them. And you still haven't shown us proof, for the criminal claims or anything else.

Do you have a link to the video? And you don't seem to realize Trosper actually is Shoshone too. Unless you dispute that.

ETA: No off topic childish comments. Still waiting on the video you claim is out there.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: James Trosper..Shoshone medicine man??
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2016, 05:28:12 pm »
So Jdgmnt21, are you Jake?