Author Topic: More "Wisdom Keepers"  (Read 4409 times)

Offline Julia

More "Wisdom Keepers"
« on: September 20, 2008, 02:12:16 pm »
Readers of this site recently helped me out by supplying info about Uncle Angaangaq.  Two more "Wisdom Keepers" named on the same list - http://www.soulcompanions.org/index.php?pr=Wisdom-Keepers - caught my eye:

Desy blue arrow Rainbow Roodnat – Blue arrow Rainbow is a caretaker of over 30 crystal heads and has been involved with crystal heads since 2001. She ‘activates’ crystal heads and has helped Joshua Shapiro with public presentations, workshops and private sessions working as a Universal Healing Light channel. She is co-author (with Joshua Shapiro) of "Journeys of the Crystal Skull Explorers".

and

Tiokasin Ghosthorse is a member of the Cheyenne River Lakota Nation of South Dakota. He has a long career in indigenous rights activism and currently hosts a radio program on WBAI called First Voices Indigenous Radio in New York, giving voice to those remaining in the world who are Indigenous – with pure conviction that if Indigenous people are lost the rest of the human species will not survive, with confidence that many of those Indigenous peoples continue to speak the ‘Star languages’, and with prophecy that those Indigenous voices are the purest of the spiritual dimensions the human race seeks. Tune-into First Voices Indigenous Radio at 99.5 FM on Thursdays from 1Oam to11am – wake up call on Fridays from 6 am to 9am. Listen online at www.wbai.org. For archived programs please visit the website: http://archive.wbai.org. Tel: (001)212 209 2979 voice or (001) 212 209 2800 switchboard. Website: www.firstvoicesindigenousradio.org. Address: W.B.A.I, 120 Wall Street, 10th Floor, NY, NY 10005.

Blue Arrow Rainbow sounds like a typical New Age crackpot, Tiokasin Ghosthorse sounds thoroughly respectable - but why is he associating with the Wisdom Keepers?

Any info would be gratefully received.   I'd like to include it on my website www.badpsychicsgarymannion.co.uk, which is dedicated to exposing another Wisdom Keeper, "psychic surgeon" Gary Mannion.

Thanks,

Julia