Author Topic: List of 'events' *cough*  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Spaewife

List of 'events' *cough*
« on: September 15, 2008, 03:32:33 pm »
I keep thinking I've seen some of these names elsewhere but I'm tired and gonna go back to bed..

SEP 12-19: 8-DAY HEALING ENCAMPMENT WITH VISION QUEST CEREMONY (Blue Ridge Mountains, NC, USA) Co-create this village for healing, connecting and personal empowerment. Connect in a deeper way with your Medicine; Ancestors, SweatLodge Ceremony, Community, Ritual. www.RitesofPassageCouncil.com

SEP 18-21: EAGLE DANCE (DERBYSHIRE, UK) Dance for your vision to a tree from dawn to dusk, plus days of practical and ceremonial preparation and completion. A Deer Tribe event. Early booking essential. Contact: Pete (01433) 651769

OCT 1: MEN’S NEW MOON SWEATLODGE (DERBYSHIRE, UK) Monthly evening Sweatlodge ceremony run by Deer Tribe members and open to all men. Contact: Steve (0114) 281 7669

OCT 3-5: THE DRUM DANCE (ELGIN, SCOTLAND) In this 3 day life dance we sweat in the sacred lodge and dance to a feather line, to
the heartbeat drum with Dance Chief Ocean Graham. (01470) 511 351 oceangraham@btopenworld.com

OCT 3-5: THE HEYEOKAH-TRICKSTER WORKSHOP (EAST SUSSEX, UK) The shamanic way of play & spontaneity. Liberate the magical child – life is an improvisation so make yours artful and fun! With Leo Rutherford & Dawn Russell (01435) 810 233 leo@eagleswing.org.uk

OCT 3-5: SWEATLODGE CEREMONY (EAST SUSSEX, UK) With Lorraine Grayston and Dawn Russell. (01435) 810 308 www.celebratingwoman.co.uk

OCT 29: MEN’S NEW MOON SWEATLODGE (DERBYSHIRE, UK) Monthly evening sweatlodge ceremony run by Deer Tribe members and open to all men. Contact: Steve (0114) 281 7669

NOV 14-16: CEREMONIAL WEEKEND RETREAT WITH SWEATLODGE CEREMONY (NC, USA) Co-create this weekend of connecting deeper with yourself, Nature, the Ancestors and the Circle with sharing, Ceremony and Ritual in Community. www.RitesofPassageCouncil.com