Author Topic: Bucky Two Feathers, WHUM, Bayard Barnes  (Read 9952 times)

Offline Ganieda

• Chaos, panic and disorder, my work here is done.
Bucky Two Feathers, WHUM, Bayard Barnes
« on: June 24, 2006, 10:41:16 pm »

Yes, I've heard of William Two Feathers. Last I heard of him was in relation to him using his spiritual prowess to sleep with women. He's a bit of a regular at a festival called "Rainbow Serpent" which involves cultural theft from all around the world. Sounds fun, hey?

Any relationship to: Bucky TWO FEATHERS
Apache shaman, Mescalero artist

Santa Fe, NM
wragg@hotmail.com

Bucky is a skilled energy worker. His medicine moves people. He is a direct descendant of Geronimo and has been trained in the ways of Apache shamanism and medicine. At the age of five, guided by his grandfather, he experienced a six-day peyote initiation.

Keep your river clean. ? Make your life about feeding your spirit. Use your Harmonic connection to reveal and reacquaint yourself with your spirit, and use it to reconnect with your natural rhythms. Then do your personal work. Access and do what you must do to remove, install, or know what will keep your river clear. I wish God's speed to all of you in your personal healing.

- Bucky
http://www.immunics.org/00open/masters/bucky%20.htm
Interviewed for The Comprehensive Version by Barb Retson
 ?
....seems to be a common name? ? Which ones are "real"? ?

William Two Feathers. ?

Manny "Two Feathers??

Robert Roy Two Feathers ?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am by educatedindian »
*May the Sun warm your Heart, The Moon light your Path and Sacred Mother Earth embrace and protect you always.*

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Bucky Two Feathers, WHUM, Bayard Barnes
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 12:53:06 pm »
Two Feathers is not any Apache name I ever heard. Seems like an imitation of Plains NDN naming. And Goyathlay (Geronimo) was not Mescalero, he was Chiricahua, though his descendants live on both the Mescalero and Ft Sill rezzes.

BTF only shows up on this site for WHUM, alleged yogic healers. Pretty prolific, over 5,000 websites linked to, mostly altmed.
http://www.immunics.org/00open/mission/church.htm
"Our ministry teaches a form of prayer that we call immunics, or immunic actions. Yes, we consider all prayer -- any form, in any religion -- action, and we know immunic actions to be focused and highly specific to the spiritual, emotional, and physical immune system. We also teach a form of accessing information that we call Harmonic accessing -- we ask God direct questions, and receive direct answers.  You could consider this "diagnostics." The name Harmonic accessing came because everything we do both produces and requires a high level of harmony with God and God's creation....
Most Christians don't consider that a yogic ability, but that's precisely what it is. I once saw a Christian minister on television who held up his arms above a sick person and said, "By the power of Christ I command this sickness to leave this person." He was doing a form of yoga. The reason people depend on ministers like that one is because those ministers have taken the time and trouble to develop those yogic powers....
Immunics is in practice, a form of yoga. Yoga is largely considered a type of physical exercise in the West, but is recognized and practiced as a religion in the East. The term yoga here is being used in the Eastern sense -- as a devotional path to God....
We are a non-denominational ministry. We know that your religion has served you, and that you connect to God through it. It's not broken -- don't fix it. We never advocate anyone abandoning the thing that has worked for them. We encourage people to do allopathy, chemotherapy, homeopathy, Reiki, acupuncture, NLP, or any modality of healing that has worked for them; and the same with your way of connecting to God....
The ministerial activities of WHUM at this time are:
The maintenance of a teaching system on the Worldwide Web where people can learn how to access God directly and accomplish results in the spiritual, emotional, and physical areas with the guidance and help of the holy spirit.
An Internet broadcast service called the Cure Show where we demonstrate for the listeners how to cure specific diseases.
The maintenance of a Cure Drive group on the World Wide Web, where people have, at this writing, June 1, 2005, reported over13,481 cures in the 12 months since June 2004.
The creation and maintenance of over 100 Cure Groups about various diseases and life issues on the World Wide Web.
And most importantly, an ongoing project to have this demonstrated in the media in as many places, and languages, as possible around the world -- this has been undertaken by a group who call ourselves the Cure delegation."

Main guy seems to be a self described "elder" Bayard Barnes
http://www.immunics.org/00open/mission/whomto.htm

Don't know if this is just coincidence, or if he chose his name from this movie.
http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/movie.html?v_id=123504
"The title role in The Abduction of Bayard Barnes is played by Barry Sullivan. A reclusive billionaire with a germ phobia (based on you-know-who), Bayard Barnes is kidnapped."

Description of the "immunics" bit.
http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:bCDs0txCNwkJ:healthadventure.wkgroup.com/2005/03/liver-flush-7-tonight-and-immunics.html+%22bayard+barnes&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=48
"What the heck is immunics, you might ask. It's an organization led by an extremely charismatic guy, Bayard Barnes, a man who studied under an apparently intense master for some time, cured his herpes through immunics and struggled with addiction and depression at one point.
The really funny thing is that immunics.org has a quiet, subtle "recovering addict" bias (like the Bible!), possibly due to the masculine energy. (Bayard is indistinguishable from a drill sergeant, often.) And very rightly, they're arm-in-arm with FlyLady's Marla Ciley. If you're not familiar with FlyLady, it's a crafty group that seems to be about cleaning up your house but is really about releasing codependents from their paralytic shell.
So Marla and Bayard do really good work when they get together and they also pass some amazing essays back and forth on their lists, one of which I posted here.
Anyhow, back to connecting. "Connecting" with immunics goes like this: you say,
I am now connecting to my ability to control my immune system
... while going to the place inside described as the "calm, clear place," and then you look for a signal. At the beginning signals often start out all screwy, but most people find a response in their hands. For me, I get finger twitches, but not always in the same hand, so I use both. I relax them in my lap, fingers up, and then I connect and start testing, and they twitch for yes.
On occasion my foot will kick out, and I still have no idea what that means.
And it's kind of cute because with some questions, the same finger will twitch over and over, like my index finger, and with other questions, it's like playing a piano and the fingers pop up from all over the place.
And then there's the reluctant yes or maybe, which is pretty amusing ... a finger will slllowwwwly ease up after a pointed delay.
Anyway, once you connect with immunics (or in my case, keep reconnecting), you can test things, remove things and install things using what the immunics people call The Harmonic, or you could maybe call group mind, or God, or your higher self -- people don't have any good words for any of this stuff. And that's where it gets really interesting: testing, removing and installing."

Offline laarree

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 08:47:09 pm »
I've never heard of Bucky Two Feathers, but I do know lots about Bayard Barnes and his Immunics cult (WHUM).
Bayard Barnes is actually his birth name--it's just a coincidence that there is a movie with a title that has the same name as part of it.  Immunics is the current name of his group, which originated as Direct Centering in New York City back in the early 1970s, and was eventually re-named Nexus in the late 1980s AFAIK.  It mutated into WHUM/Immunics in the early to mid-1990s.  I've posted about this group on several other web forums just to see if there are any concrete recent reports of people harmed by them in any way. 

If you have any questions about this group, I'd be happy to reply here.  I am a former member of Bayard's group from back when the group was called "Direct Centering", and spoke to countless people during the mid to late '80s with the hope of encouraging them to leave his cult.  I've been keeping sporadic track of Bayard and his antics ever since.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 05:34:29 pm »
Hello, thanks for stopping by.

Offline laarree

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 06:43:06 pm »
Sure.  I stumbled upon this thread thru a google search recently, and figured I'd put my two cents in, just in case it could be helpful to anyone.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 11:42:16 pm »
I'm very curious as to why you describe Immunics as a cult. Could you describe your own experiences? If there's anything you feel the need to leave out for safety reasons or fear of harassment, naturally we won't push you to answer that.

Offline laarree

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 07:35:43 pm »
It's far too long a story to compress into a few paragraphs here.

What I will say is this:  Bayard Barnes is a very charismatic person who has attracted followers for years, dating way back to when he was an unlicensed and non-credentialed psychotherapist in New York City in the early 1970s.  He's had the knack for convincing people that he is someone who has achieved an Eastern religion style of enlightenment, has had many people over the years spend countless hours volunteering and even sacrificing to spread his teachings (which was always his priority -- to get more people to pay to take the ever-mutating courses and services he and his intimate associates offered), has had sex with countless women who had become involved with this group and fallen under his spell, and has been the cause of much intra-familial and inter-relationship strife, as people became his followers and tried to get their loved ones and friends similarly involved and met with resistance.  Additionally, people who wished to leave his inner circle have been led to believe that there are potentially disastrous spiritual and emotional consequences for doing so.  That was the case with me, when I left this group in a very emotionally distraught state back in the early 1980s.  Lucky for him that he has found a hard-core small group of associates who have proved so durable, loyal and useful to him that they now refer to themselves as "elders" in his World Harmonic Unified Ministers/Immunics "church", including Barb Retson, who is mentioned on the web page about Bucky Two Feathers.

His group was being watched for years by counter-cult organizations, and many followers of his had interventions staged by their families so they could hear critiques from former members such as myself about what they were under the influence of.  Basically, his group is a cult as much as any other religious, spiritual, or new age group deserves such a label.  If this website is about new age frauds and plastic shamans, then I would argue that he is indisputably a new age fraud and a plastic shaman.

Whoever Bucky Two Feathers might be, he certainly has fallen in with some dubious company, although from looking at his CV on his Immunics web page, it looks like he fits in beautifully with them.

I hope this answers at least some of your question.  I could go and on about this group, and have a huge pile of documents related to it in my personal archives.  Like I said in an earlier post, I stumbled upon a question here, and thought I'd add a comment if it could be helpful.