Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 4184 times)

Offline Halloweenkitten

What do you think?
« on: February 08, 2007, 02:04:49 am »
I'm enquiring about a possible fraud that myself as well as many may have possibly been victims of, I don't want to disclose too much information because of my fear of backlashes or anything of the sort, but I really must get some advice.
I've attended sweatlodges, and the one in particular that I attended there was a charge of $30.00 per person, and the Medicine Man did in fact make sexual advances towards many women and he even tried to convince a few that it was necessary for their "healing". He also made numerous people "Pipe Carriers" and most of the people attending recieved names. I also noticed that on more than a few occasions the sweatlodge was much hotter than should be, sometimes going as far as blistering the skin. It's been brought to my attention that a ceremony should not have a fee for attending.
I'm not saying that the ceremony didn't work, because it did indeed work wonders, but I've never been too keen on being taken advantage of by a fraud.

Thanks to anybody with advice or help.

Offline Mo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 03:25:13 pm »
sounds like you already know its fraudulent.

there is no charge for ceremony

medicine men do not make sexual advances to those attending

pipes are not handed out like candy

neither are names

and if what you say is true its only a matter of tmie before someone is seriously hurt or worse.

so without a name of this person or group, theres not much more that can be said.

Miamowi

Re: What do you think?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 11:06:46 pm »
I completely endorse what Mo has said!

If you do not wish to see innocent people hurt I would strongly advise you give names even if you mail one of us in private and not in full view of the site.

We have helped in cases like this before and kept identity's private.     

Miamowi