Odds and Ends > Etcetera

Adoption Ceremonies

<< < (4/19) > >>

Pootatuck:
Earth I need help!

The Sicangu have adopted me against my will and I don’t know what to do.  They say I am obligated to support the entire family.  They make me send money all the time to Mission.  I want to love more of them as family members but they will only marry me off one daughter.

What should I do?

Barnaby_McEwan:
Pootatuck's account will remain locked until I get an explanation via PM for the previous post.

Never mind, temporary sense of humour failure there. Normal service is resumed.

Pootatuck:

--- Quote from: Barnaby_McEwan on October 30, 2007, 06:32:49 pm ---Pootatuck's account will remain locked until I get an explanation via PM for the previous post.

Never mind, temporary sense of humour failure there. Normal service is resumed.

--- End quote ---

Now how was I supposed to give you an explanation if you locked my account?  Why not just post a reply that you would like an explanation?  Pretty heavy handed.  This place starting to smell like the fat man and Hotel California.

Barnaby, if you don't understand ndn humor, best to leave it alone.

Barnaby_McEwan:

--- Quote from: Pootatuck on October 30, 2007, 07:24:12 pm ---Now how was I supposed to give you an explanation if you locked my account?
--- End quote ---

Via PM, as I said.

--- Quote ---Barnaby, if you don't understand ndn humor, best to leave it alone.
--- End quote ---

I don't always get it, you're right. However, there have been instances of the most vile abuse directed at female members of this forum and I didn't want to take a chance that this was more of the same. I'm sorry to have treated you so heavy-handedly: perhaps if you had introduced yourself that could have been avoided.

earthw7:

--- Quote from: Pootatuck on October 30, 2007, 06:18:19 pm ---Earth I need help!

The Sicangu have adopted me against my will and I don’t know what to do.  They say I am obligated to support the entire family.  They make me send money all the time to Mission.  I want to love more of them as family members but they will only marry me off one daughter.

What should I do?

--- End quote ---

Oh Hi Poota, you have to behave this is not the rez you know

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version