Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149680 times)

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #435 on: December 20, 2010, 10:47:39 pm »
yeh, I saw that before on the Buddhists, but didn't think KC took it serious, really, as she stands saying she is leader of all ..

not wanting to tangent either here, but i believe there are spiritual people and spiritual leaders without traditional communities, but who also do not act like nimkumpoops and make false claims. i believe this because there are many people
without communities like there used to be.. and I believe Spirit provides to them as well.. just you won't find them on the internet or at seminars or workshops either.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #436 on: December 20, 2010, 10:53:36 pm »
"You don't stand a chance
Against my prayer
You don't stand a chance
Against my love"

Excellent video in response to Crowther's lies:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juoD2CdHBAM&feature=player_embedded

Offline flyaway

• "Your mind is your strongest weapon"
« Reply #437 on: December 21, 2010, 01:40:11 am »
I have been researching this "little Grandmother" and I have to say the video   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juoD2CdHBAM&feature=player_embedded  that was also posted in the revious post needs to be spread far and wide. As First People it is time we join hands and together fight these frauds! :-[
Walk with the Sun; Dance with the Moon; Sing with the Stars; But always...Run with the Wind. -
Snow Owl, Nevada. December 8, 2001

SAMy

« Reply #438 on: December 21, 2010, 02:14:43 am »
(Oh no, those poor white people being persecuted by evil NDNs! ::))
Good one.

And for folks coming in off the Internet, youtube, etc. should know that MANY different kinds, creeds, and colors of folks ALL OVER THE EARTH have significant concerns with LG.

It's not just the hooey around 'At age 30 I was called (ring ring) to be THE Shaman of the Sioux and Salish Tribes', it's nearly every aspect of her message, misrepresentation of 'facts' (using 30% of our brain), very odd statements at times,  and trying to use the Native American persona all the while claiming she does not teach anything Native American.  (Well, from listening to her that is pretty clear IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT NDN ways, most folks won't know the difference and it's not really in LG's interest to be specific on that one, attracts more half-minded folk.)  But the fact is she is prancing around like an Indian Princess holdin them magic crystals way up high because only she can save Mother Earth.  It is really weird and going cult-side fast.

Do not turn off your mind and just 'live from your heart'.  Folks build up cults saying that line all the time.  If anything, let the mind and heart be in balance.  You wouldn't have it if you weren't supposed to use it.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #439 on: December 21, 2010, 02:33:19 am »

We allready have someone trying to rationalise the absence of her prophecies:

"Kiesha gave this message at the vernal solstice. She may not have been speaking of the calendar year 2010.?"
comment to this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU_k-COiSzo

???  ::)

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full) 

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 03:47:02 am by Spandex~Atom »

SAMy

« Reply #440 on: December 21, 2010, 02:51:03 am »
I don't think it's appropriate to say "either" in this matter. Every day we see crazy people who have no training, no community, no elders nor the checks and balances of knowledgeable peers, claiming they can be spiritual leaders because "Spirit" "called" them.
Agreed, thank you for straightening that one out 4me.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:34:28 pm by Kathryn »

Offline Cat

« Reply #441 on: December 21, 2010, 02:54:26 am »
http://www.greatmystery.org/events/egypt0411.html

April 5-17, 2011
THE PROPHET'S CONFERENCE

EGYPT with Little Grandmother

Accompanying Little Grandmother will be the expert guide Mohammed Fayed of Guardian Travel and his team of excellent Egyptologists who have worked for many years with expeditions for the Edgar Cayce Association of Research and Enlightenment. They have also been the personal guides for Elizabeth Taylor, Princess Diana, The Grateful Dead, Shirley MacLaine, Ken Kesey, Leo Buscaglia, amongst many other dignitaries and celebrities.

http://www.greatmystery.org/events/egypt0411register.html

Click HERE TO LEARN MORE LOCATION, TRAVEL, SCHEDULE, and COSTS/REGISTER links for additional information about this very special journey.

COSTS
$5,965 with airfare from JFK to Cairo or $5,025 without airfare
Prices are based on double occupancy. If you prefer a single room the cost for a single supplement is $940.
To upgrade to business class on Egypt Air, contact us for costs.
A 3% processing fee is added to credit card payments to cover the costs for that service.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 02:57:51 am by Cat »

Offline Cat

SAMy

« Reply #443 on: December 21, 2010, 03:14:38 am »

This is really sounding like a good money making business.  Wow.  What does a shaman do in Egypt?

Offline Cat

« Reply #444 on: December 21, 2010, 03:23:19 am »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #445 on: December 21, 2010, 03:28:47 am »

This is really sounding like a good money making business.  Wow.  What does a shaman do in Egypt?

Something like this:
NO sound was heard in the burial chamber of the Great Pyramid as a tall, slender woman lay down in the pharaoh’s pitted granite sarcophagus, her flowing silver hair spreading beneath her. Her dozen or so companions in the dank room lifted their arms, palms upward, eyes closed in meditation.
As was prescribed in the training of priests in pharaonic Egypt, the woman had said, each member of the group had taken a turn in the sarcophagus; now she, their spiritual leader, occupied the space. Suddenly, her lips quivered, and a guttural moan escaped them, bouncing off the smooth stone walls and ceiling like an angry pinball. She climbed out of the sarcophagus, her face creased with determination, and formed the group into a circle, sitting cross-legged. In a deep voice, she read from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, which she believes were translated from the ancient tongue of Atlantis......
Ms. Billger had everyone lie down. “When ye have released the self from the body, rise to the outermost bounds of your earth-plane,” she intoned, “and speak ye the word Dor-E-Lil-La.”
“Dor-E-Lil-La,” the bodies replied.
This was not a cult; the participants had met only two days before. They were in Egypt on a package tour......

Maybe she will wear the flowing blue dress of an Atlantean High Priestess!

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #446 on: December 21, 2010, 03:44:23 am »
Has anyone read this yet?? WOW!

http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/transcripts/interview-by-brent-raynes.html

Here:

That link has her saying she talks to beings in UFOs, believes in crop circles, and has seen lights from UFOs on a regular basis all her life. She also mentions growing up in a mostly Mormon community. The Mormons have quite a lot of strange roles for NDNs in their prophecies, and an obsession if they somehow can covert many or most NDNs somehow their version of the End Times happens. That, combined with someone whose been seeing visual hallucinations all her life, makes for a convincing explanation in her mind I think.

Some things on that site made me shake my head...

"....this first day of ceremony the heavens truly opened and a these pillars of light I had been seeing for some time began to grow outwardly... until soon they were one large pillar. Many people felt when it happened-- there was a gasp or an intake of breath. There was no denying the presence of the ancestors around us or the massive amount of energy that was flowing from the heavens that day."

That could have come from any TV preacher or other imitator of the story of Moses on Mt Sinai.

And then her ego really gets going. Notice how she claims to direct literally hundreds of Native elders supposedly from all over.

" Most of the men in the circle had no idea what was about to happen and it was probably just as well, since some of them would have probably wanted to exit then and there! I did not envy the men in the circle as I asked them to please stand and join hands. My heart wept for them so deeply as I instructed them on what needed to be done and what was being asked of themÉ to go inward, as deep as they could within themselves and witness all of these atrocities, to witness the grief and pain of the feminine, to feel and release these negative energies, not just in their own lives but for those lives that had come before them throughout history. As I spoke my whole body shuddered as the gut-wrenching sorrow and pain started to build inside of me, as I asked these good-hearted men to do such a hard thing. I must say now that the men in this circle were the strongest and purest hearts I have ever met and I love them deeply. I assured them I did not place any blame on them as individuals and I swore to keep them safe and grounded to Mother Earth and Father Sky the entire time. As I spoke of what needed to happen I had all the woman gather in a larger circle around them "...

The idea that a fairhaired allegedly mixedblood 30 year old woman who'd been raised away from her alleged people all her life would actually command several hundred NDN elders, tell them what needed to be done and they are supposedly lost without her guidance and protection...I don't think I've ever seen or heard of anyone that arrogant, that self deluded, EVER.

Offline Cat

« Reply #447 on: December 21, 2010, 03:51:53 am »
Thanks - 32 pages is a lot to remember...

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #448 on: December 21, 2010, 04:06:13 am »
yw :-)

She needs to change this now:

Grandmother Lota told me that day that many many people knew that I was coming. Though this, it didn't make any sense to me at all. She said that she understood , as well as the other tribal members, that I had been being taught by the grandmother's past. And for the first time in my life, I knew I wasn't nuts. And everything made sense, in one phone call. They understood what I was being taught, they understood how I saw things. And she also spoke of a group of people that are here on the planet right now, receiving these same lessons. And so, all at once, I was not alone. And all at once, I wasn't crazy. And all at once I had a purpose. They called me to be  shaman for the Sioux and the Salish tribes and I have to say, at first I was terrified. What a huge responsibility. What huge commitment. And probably the scariest thing was,if I said yes, I would have to admit to, all of my weirdness, I would have then to share how I saw things, this was very scary for me. But here I am.
http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/transcripts/video-return-of-the-ancestors-transcript.html

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 04:09:56 am by Spandex~Atom »

SAMy

« Reply #449 on: December 21, 2010, 04:08:36 am »
Has anyone read this yet?? WOW!

http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/transcripts/interview-by-brent-raynes.html

Well, nice words like these at the end...

"My goal in life is to simply stay true to what I know, be honest and as loving of a person to all walks of life as I can, and to serve, heal and teach others how to love and protect Mother Earth and Her creatures."

I really like the 'be honest' part.  Ya, I can see that all the time from her.  After all, she is THE Shaman of the Sioux and Salish tribes.  NOT!!!