Author Topic: Medicine Wheel Vision Quest Cigarettes  (Read 7527 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Medicine Wheel Vision Quest Cigarettes
« on: January 01, 2007, 04:06:53 pm »
From the same site Danielle just pointed to, within the article Medicine Wheelers and Dealers - by Bernard C. Perley.

http://geocities.com/fakemedicinemen/
"All things considered, I thought if I can't beat them I might as well join them, and now I want to introduce my own New Age Medicine Wheel product line. My favorite idea is what I call Medicine Wheel Vision Quest Cigarrettes. The marketing slogan will be, "Don't think of it as smoking, think of it as smudging." I will point out the four ingredients-sage, tobacco, cedar, and sweetgrass-correspond to the four directions, while a special fifth secret ingredient (which will remain undisclosed) contributes to the effficacy of the vision quest. A second product will be a spiritual cleansing bath soap. The soap will take on the shape and colors of the medicine wheel. I'll even include simulated flakes of natural medicines to give it the texture of rustic authenticity and naturalness. If people were willing to spend money on a soap called "Irish Spring" won't they be willing to spend it on one called "Indian Summer"? I'll even make it smell like Indian summers. (I won't tell you where.) So look for these products in a store near you!"

Any bets on the fifth ingredient, or how to make soap smell like an Indian summer?

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Medicine Wheel Vision Quest Cigarettes
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 06:51:31 pm »
A little sweat from the fancy dancers???

frederica

Re: Medicine Wheel Vision Quest Cigarettes
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 08:13:47 pm »
I thought it was the livestock. frederica