Author Topic: The Duck Tape and Tobasco Sauce Nation  (Read 9182 times)

weheli

The Duck Tape and Tobasco Sauce Nation
« on: October 20, 2006, 11:52:35 pm »
 ;D Sometimes life becomes so serious we forget to take the time to laugh, so I thought a chuckle would help.

A new Tribe is being formed called the Tobasco and Duck Tape Nation LOL.
I mean really how many Indians do you know that would never leave home without there duck tape??? I was at a pow wow and a ladies shoe broke she announced if anybody had duck tape and I can not tell you how many came running with thier duck tape  ;D ;D. I t is a fix all.

As to the tabasco sauce well every Native has tobasco sauce on there table and it is put on EVERYTHING!!! Really I am not lying here. It is great on everything.

Yep I do belong to this Nation, no dues, tribal card needed, just be sure you have your duck tape and tobasco sauce :o You can be a member  too.

Weheli ;D

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: The Duck Tape and Tobasco Sauce Nation
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 12:30:09 pm »
Thanks very much - you made the entire family very happy indeed. We qualify!!!

My father-in-law is great about doing repair work with duct tape - including, or rather: above all electrical wirings... And me and my partner do much to support the producers of Tabasco sauce. Seems we got to think of an explanation why father and son belong to a different tribe... ;D

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 03:35:43 am »
;D Sometimes life becomes so serious we forget to take the time to laugh, so I thought a chuckle would help.
A new Tribe is being formed called the Tobasco and Duck Tape Nation LOL.
Weheli ;D

Oh gosh.. i'm a wannabe then...

I love Tobasco.  My favorite is the GARLIC Tobasco.. but then I love all things hot.  Did you know that Tobasco will clean sterling?  yummy...   Being i'm here in SW FL we have a local home made sauce called *Gator Hammock Gator Sauce"  Google it... it is WONDERFUL!  I buy it by the gallon at the flea market - I wish the Garlic Tobasco also came in a gallon size...  As for the duck tape, heh, I am a heavy user of it as well as Scotch tape.

Lindaa

weheli

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 09:12:28 pm »
;D ;D

Found this new site and it is for fun.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cherokee_tabasco_sauce_nation/

As the moderator says come on over kick your shoes off and sit a while, stinky feet and all. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Tsalagiwoman

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 07:07:35 pm »
Too funny.  At my house we go to the warehouse stores for the jumbo roll of duct tape and the jumbo size bottle of tobasco.  My husband won't use any other brand without grummbling. :D

One of the groups I am in actually made a list of "anything you've ever used duct tape for".  It was hillarious but we found out just how much we had in common.

Shawn

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 10:46:17 pm »
I belong to those tribes but also have membership in the "WD-40 Tribe". :) If ya can't six it with Duct tape, fis it with WD-40!

Offline traveler

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 03:37:43 am »
Are ya's members of the "baling & coat-hanger wire" clan too?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 03:42:34 am by traveler »

Offline Ric_Richardson

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 03:15:29 pm »
Tansi:

Our basic philosophy is:  If it moves and shouldn't, use Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move and should, use WD 40.

Ric

Laurel

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 05:11:55 pm »
I live near the Tabasco factory on Avery Island, which is not an island, but I haven't toured it yet.  If anyone's interested in souvenirs, let me know. 

Laurel (Vetwrap and hayrope nation)  (-: