Author Topic: A SHADOW WALKER ADMIN VISITED MY ROOM  (Read 6189 times)

Offline Mary Novak

• two ton flying jaguar
A SHADOW WALKER ADMIN VISITED MY ROOM
« on: January 24, 2012, 08:36:30 pm »
This site has 1 man who is an admin, who is a daemon,
his eyes are red and he came to my bedroom last night,
after ALL DAY ME TRYING TO GET SKY to have
Dr. Carroll personally contact me for me being
posted on this site.

All of you Judges, have everyone's name, phone numbers, places they live and the work they do.

But the people YOU LIST, DO NOT HAVE

YOUR NAME, YOUR PHONE NUMBER, WHERE YOU LIVE

to even speak to you...

That's just EVIL

PICK UP MIRROR and LOOK INTO IT.

DO YOU VISIT THESE PEOPLE YOU ACCUSE?

OR IS THIS A FORM OF THE KLU KLUX KLAN in a modern version

Offline Mary Novak

• two ton flying jaguar
Re: Mary Novak
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 10:02:06 pm »
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT EDUCATEDINDIAN, WHO APPARENTLY IS NOT NATIVE AMERICAN BUT MEXICAN...

THAT HE HAS A DEMON and can only enter the level of a mouse. He's gone beyond black eyes for those who can see and is in his full red eyed demon form...

I will post ALL THE THINGS ON THE WEB ABOUT THIS MAN WHO IS A SICK and in a state of dis-ease.

I don't pick on sick people, but daemons are black shamans work...

#1 I have seen people make up these kind of allegations also, and they do because they are such lethal character assassination darts, which is why they use them. And I have seen some of these allegations be proven wrong as blatant lies and still the lies get spread. People of all walks of life abuse and I feel it is VERY wrong, there is too much hurt on this planet. Fifth, These people are lying on that web site about some good people. I am not saying that everyone on that site that is listed as fraudulent is not "fraudulent", I am saying that not every one on that site that is listed as fraudulent is fraudulent and I know this for a fact, my self included. I do not approve of "cult followings". As for law suits, people have a right to defend themselves from attack, character assassination and blatant lies. These kind of lies that these people are spreading break up families, which makes NAFPS hypocrites and two faced. Sixth, It is never o.k. to sell ceremony or make a living in this manner. If you are true to your path, and walk it in a good way, Creator will provide in his own way all that you NEED, not WANT. A friend said to me "A righteous man needs for not, for if you live righteously all that you need will be provided for you by God".

Now lets talk about what these "fraud hunters" ARE doing. Defamation of character, slander, libel, character assassination, gossip mongering, lying, (by the way didn't these same kind of people do these same kinds of things to Jesus?) hiding behind a web site to afraid to say their true names while trying to destroy true servants of the Great Creator and doing the work of the "dark ones", and taking sadistic pleasure in it in the process. And by the way, Why did they attack you John? True spiritual people encourage people to ask questions, not invade their privacy by throwing their home address on the internet. These people are "people" not "human beings" they have a lot of learning to do and growing up to do, they are acting like they are on the elementary school playground.

Offline E.P. Grondine

• Man and Impact in the Americas
Re: A SHADOW WALKER ADMIN VISITED MY ROOM
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 03:12:48 am »
Life - whoever you are, just go to the post that mentions you, and respond there.

There's a pretty rigorous standard for being labeled a "fraud" here at NAFPS.

No one has ever succeeded in silencing NAFPS, or in getting any civil judgment against NAFPS. There's good reasons for this

If you are under "research needed", then something you have done has brought up some questions, and you need to clarify what occurred. You may continue to object if you have been moved to "frauds".

Other than that, a place for links to the s*** hurled at NAFPS belongs here in the comedy section, because most of us could use some good laughs.

Of course we're all following you around, while keeping hidden ourselves...
Bwah, hah, hah, hah...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 03:32:44 am by E.P. Grondine »