Author Topic: Lizard  (Read 6024 times)

Lizard
« on: November 06, 2009, 05:09:09 am »
I thought this was funny... 

On Tuesday, my car insurance people screwed me, long story, but it left me once again scrambling in some way to meet my other bills.  I've been over stressed all week and fighting the ptsd and just in a real funk the past days.

Today, my cats were acting up, and the dog kept coming to get me.  I knew something was up, but didn't know what, thought it was the 'set in screenless window screen' the cats were maybe trying to knock it out.. 

Well, after quite a few times of getting up to check that the screen was still in place, I noticed one cat was staring up at the window by the door.  I went to investigate. 

It was a lizard, well, a chameleon to be exact, there he was, bright green in the sun, way up at the top of the window.  He was beautiful! 

So, I got a cup and paper and proceeded to catch him, he was up too high for me to get at the right angle, and I was scaring him.. so.. I rolled my chair out there and got up and that way was able to get him into the cup without trouble.  Put the paper on top, and went out to let him go.

I walked a little ways down from my door and apt, and then set the cup out on the grass.  It took a little to get him to come out of there, but he did.. and ran off. 

I stood up and turned around, and saw loose change on the ground.  Picked it up.  Altogether it was 50 cents.

It made me laugh.  I guess the fee for freeing a lizard these days is 50 cents.  It made me laugh and brightened the rest of my day.  Just thought I'd share for the humor of it.  :D
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline wolfhawaii

Re: Lizard
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 06:47:58 am »
That's the Universe trying to tell you to switch to "Gecko". ;D

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 02:07:29 pm »
LOL  Unfortunately, it was "Gecko" that messed me up!!!  LOL
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline taraverti

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 04:35:00 pm »
He was bringing you a refund for your trouble! Company bad, gecko good!