Author Topic: And the frauds were lined by the chimney with care...  (Read 6389 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
And the frauds were lined by the chimney with care...
« on: December 13, 2008, 12:43:12 am »
It's been so quiet around here lately. I find myself wondering: Are all the exploiters, frauds and predators taking a break for the Winter Holidays?

Perhaps they're visiting with their families, having to be called by their real names, and being forced to attend church or temple with their white parents.

I wonder if some of them will wear their fake headdresses in the pews?

I wonder if the men who prey on women will pick one of their victims to bring home to their parents, or return home telling everyone they're still single, while their three "wives" in different states wonder why they've been left home alone yet again.

Offline bonestyx

Re: And the frauds were lined by the chimney with care...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 12:16:10 am »
I wonder if some of them will wear their fake headdresses in the pews?

Forget the Chia Pet! Dr. Greene's Flesh Wound Reliever makes a great stocking stuffer ;-)

And maybe a box of Twinkies under the tree while they all dance around the menorah chanting "Hare Krishna!".

Offline E.P. Grondine

• Man and Impact in the Americas
Re: And the frauds were lined by the chimney with care...
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 07:49:33 pm »
It's been so quiet around here lately. I find myself wondering: Are all the exploiters, frauds and predators taking a break for the Winter Holidays?

That's easy: they're in Sedona, or the nearby town of Cottonwood.

Excuse me for being tart, but then I always have had this strange sense of humor...

« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:00:35 am by Kathryn »