Author Topic: Spiritual Haircut  (Read 9176 times)

Offline vikinglady

Spiritual Haircut
« on: April 03, 2005, 08:10:04 pm »
Latest thing over here for Nuagers: spiritual haircut.  The spirit world and your spirit guide will tell the hairdresser what style and colour you need.

Couldn´t believe it when I saw it at a New Age Fair!!  (Don´t the spirit guides have something better to do??)

Smart business idea, though! Wonder what will be next.....

Annika

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
Re: Spiritual Haircut
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 09:28:17 pm »
Well I sure hope some North American hairdressers catch on to this real soon, because I sure would not want to have to go overseas for the right haircut. and I'm sure there are many more who feel the same way.

If that fair is still going on, please try to get back over there and pass on this message!

Thanks.

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 02:30:35 am »
As soon as some entrepenuring person reads this over here, it will be everywhere.   BTW  haha I DID get my haircut on Saturday.

Linda.

Offline Matt_Bowerman

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 01:29:16 am »
I can see it now.  I shave my head, and leave a scalp lock, then go to work at Johnson Space Center.  Ya, that would go over well, what are these people thinking!  Oh excuse me, I assume too much.

Matt
Matthew Bowerman
Houston, Texas, USA

Offline Juliet

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 06:42:08 pm »
Oh, Lord and Lady!  THAT is the dippiest thing I've ever heard of.

Which means it will go over big once it hits America (especially California).

Offline vikinglady

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 08:01:29 pm »
I posted that 8 months ago, thinking it would probably be one of those things that fade away pretty quickly. But nooooo, I just saw a big advert in a New Age magazine - more spiritual hairdressers offering their services!

My own hairdresser had a laugh at it, she had visited the New Age store where one of these hairdressers "channelled" a new hair cut. She said it was horrible, all of the guys having their hair cut looked exactly the same and it was v-e-r-y bad ! I`d bet that those "hairdressers" are just like the faked shamans - a weekend course or they checked on the Interent how to do it. Which explains why they only have one hairstyle to offer :)))

I think I´ll stick to my own hairdresser....

Annika