Author Topic: Exposing the worst fraud of all  (Read 9284 times)

Offline Jason

Exposing the worst fraud of all
« on: March 15, 2007, 01:09:51 pm »
Taken from an interesting website. The link is at the bottom.

Exposing predators of all kinds, even those who pretend to stand for cultures but are really dangerous brain-washers!
Monday 31 July 2006
Newagefraud.org world hate and cult organizing master plan!
The cult leader of this Newagefraud.org hate cult , obviously has a master plan that is worldwide in scope and is currently being set up all over the world under the guise of being an American Indian rights organization out to protect American Indian Spirituality! That is the front they are proceeding under. A world wide agenda of NAFPS groups has already been started in 14 to 15 countries like a wolf in sheeps clothing!  This makes this Cult leader Al Carroll Jr. much more dangerous than Charles Manson ever thought about becoming!

[Barnaby's note: much drivel removed. If you must read it, follow the link.]

Below is the link

http://selectablog.com/exposingpredators/1072/Newagefraud.
org+world+hate+and+cult+organizing+master+plan!.html
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:46:35 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Exposing the worst fraud of all
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 02:27:45 pm »
Old news. Once again, try searching this site first.

This is an unintentionally comical website put out by an exploiter calling himself Weylin Lighteagle.

If you'd bothered to do a search, you'd also find out he's a raving anti Semite. According to him, Jews such as yourself, Jason, are out to take over the world. Or already have.

What's funny about Weylin's ravings is the idea that we're a "sex cult" or control the world. The guy seems to coming be off his medication.

What's not funny at all, and truly bizarre, is his raving racism, including hostility to mixedbloods. Bizarre since he claims to be mixedblood himself and actually leads a would be "tribe" of mixedbloods.

So, Jason, what's your real reason for being here, and why did you give this loon any credibility?

Offline Jason

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 03:23:04 pm »
So, Jason, what's your real reason for being here, and why did you give this loon any credibility

I went to another website to see if anyone knew you. They all had very strong opinions about you too and directed me to the link.

I have recieved 7 emails privately from this site, all warning me. Two gave me your real name.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 11:47:55 pm by educatedindian »

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 04:40:12 pm »
I then went to another website to see if anyone knew you.

What is its address? Or don't we get to know? Are they perhaps afraid of the terrifying influence Weylin The Wingnut believes we wield?

I have recieved 7 emails privately from this site, all warning me about you in particular. Two gave me your real name.

Oh my! Do you think maybe they learned how to use the forum's search facility? I was going to ban you but it's a slow day and like Al, I'm now more entertained by you than irritated.

Offline Jason

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 07:06:28 pm »
I have recieved 7 emails privately from this site, all warning me about you in particular. Two gave me your real name.

These were people on THIS site!

Are you aware that some of them have set up another Yahoo! group all about YOU!!!!! I was invited to join it only last week but didn't do so until today.

Also in the membership are over 20 who are currently still members and watch you with, as they say 'morbid fascination'

Educated (?)Indian and Barnaby Mc, aka Big Mac (full of crap!)   I spent an hour on the web today and founds lots of references to you on different sites.

Incidently Carroll is also known as MicMac Paddywack - go figure. Could be his heritage??? Not exactly full blood is he?

(Al's note: Most of his childishness was removed, but I left the racism of him and the nutjobs he went to up for all to see.
Talk about ignorant. I'm not even Micmaq.)

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 11:51:51 pm by educatedindian »

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 07:43:28 pm »
These were people on THIS site! [...] Also in the membership are over 20 who are currently still members and watch you with, as they say 'morbid fascination'

We've had hostile lurkers for years. It's a back-handed compliment.

Educated (?)Indian and Barnaby Mc, aka Big Mac (full of crap!) I wonder why, if you are so qualified and clever as you both boast you are, aren't you out earning a living instead of messing about on here 7 days a week.

I don't have the time. I'm too busy running a satanic sex cult and planning world domination.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 12:27:40 am »
Poor Jason. So easily caught in lies, and so unhinged once he's caught:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theprotectors_not/
Members: 1
Founded: Nov 25, 2007

The club's founder is msmichelle479.

27 posts, mostly reposts about the tour, all done in three days.

Plus Jason seems to be talking to the usual wingnuts, Weylin and Scarlet.

And now, obviously, a follower of white supremacist David Yeagley named John Martin, who is in contact with Weylin.

For stalkers out to "expose" me, they're doing a pretty poor job. In five months I'll bet I'm only the second or third person to even notice that yahoo group.