Author Topic: Wolf Lodge Cultural Foundation  (Read 6233 times)

Offline NanticokePiney

Wolf Lodge Cultural Foundation
« on: February 02, 2008, 01:58:10 am »

Hmmmm......* scratchs "bodily location" absently*

http://www.wolflodge.org/

These American Metis people cropping up all over chaff my butt!!!

frederica

Re: Wolf Lodge Cultural Foundation
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 02:24:28 am »
Robert Franzone AKA Ghost Wolf. Deceased. http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=51.msg188#msg            Amazing how many of these keep on going.

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 03:48:47 am »
 So this dipwad is following a deceased Italian guy who is a proven fake with a rap sheet . Niiiccccee!!!
  * Puts head in hands*
 Forgive me. I been in shock lately of the stupidity level of people. This stuff is "new hat" for me.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 11:34:35 am »
http://www. trishajacobs.com/
I found this one that site

[Barnaby's note]Forgive me editing your post; the more links there are to that site, the nearer to the top it will appear in search results, so I changed it so it doesn't look like a link to search engines. As for its content, well, I view it as a badge of honour for Trisha.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:32:42 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »
In Spirit

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 04:09:30 pm »
Thank you
In Spirit

Offline Ric_Richardson

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 10:28:53 pm »
Tansi;

Once again, I will state that some of us are quite upset over the misuse of the term "Metis", in that there are Metis people, living in Canada.  While there are some Metis people living in some northern parts of the USA, most of the people claiming to be Metis in the United States, (ie: Southern Metis, American Metis, Deer Tribe Metis)  are attempting to gain credibility, based on our people, our heritage, our history and our Culture, which is very much alive.

Ric

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 03:02:00 am »
Tansi;

Once again, I will state that some of us are quite upset over the misuse of the term "Metis", in that there are Metis people, living in Canada.  While there are some Metis people living in some northern parts of the USA, most of the people claiming to be Metis in the United States, (ie: Southern Metis, American Metis, Deer Tribe Metis)  are attempting to gain credibility, based on our people, our heritage, our history and our Culture, which is very much alive.

Ric

I have a bunch of those fraud groups listed on my aunt's forum but we understand the difference. The true Metis should set up a website listing this frauds. I would gladly put up a link because the primary purpose of our forum is resources for teachers. I would also link a list of true Metis tribes and sites.

Peace- Rich