Author Topic: SuperKate  (Read 3104 times)

Offline SuperKate

SuperKate
« on: May 18, 2015, 10:41:15 am »
I went to see Dawn Eaglewoman (I saw her advert at Florence House, UK when I was doing the Hoffman Process).

She states on her website that she is "a profound healer and facilitator. Guided by the feminine creative spirit, she draws on her own deep spiritual experience and a vast array of knowledge, ranging from the Arts to Psychoanalytic Theory, Spiritual Psychology, Shamanic Healing and Divination."

I thought she had very little to offer and certainly nothing new. I paid a huge amount of money to see her, and found her to be both a waste of time and money. There was no healing and she does not offer any energy transfer. She spent quite a bit of the session talking about her own problems with people. It seems that anybody can do a bit of personal development work and have therapy, then set themselves up as a healer/teacher/spiritual facilitator, and charge a lot of money. Some people will just fall for anything (myself also unfortunately).

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Re: SuperKate
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 01:17:37 pm »
sorry this happen to you
In Spirit

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: SuperKate
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 03:08:42 pm »
Hi SuperKate, I'm changing the name of this thread to your name as it's in the member introductions section. Welcome.