Author Topic: Thunderbolt Chicamauga/Tsikamagi and ONAC Chickamauga  (Read 39252 times)

Offline NDEE WOMAN

Re: Re: Thunderbolt Chicamauga/Tsikamagi and ONAC Chickamauga
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2014, 03:24:45 am »
HAVE YOUR LAWYER CONTACT US, LETS GET THIS RESOLVED LEGALLY.

Offline NDEE WOMAN

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2014, 03:39:13 am »
We Invited You, to Legally Confront us, IN PERSON, You ALL hide Behind this Forum. We Invite you to Court. So we can PROVE beyond reason of doubt, We Are Who We Say we are, So ITS YOUR MOVE, GET YOUR LAWYER, If You Cant Do That, Then You have no reason to Speak of these accusations. LAWYER UP. We Will Be WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Offline Twncryer

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 05:06:25 am »
You are quite welcome and thank you for unwittingly giving us an opportunity to expose another fraud Ms WhiteWater. 

If I may say so you are doing a most excellent job of making yourself look very bad.  I want to thank you for helping us prove our point and no attorney's are necessary.  Your responses are all anyone with any sense needs. I rest my case. 

As to this person you want to blame so badly,she's been in your gun sights and the gun sights of your group a long time. Quite a vendetta you have going along with a case of paranoia. 

You came to our attention before this thread, check the other references.  Ms Trump had a failed march on DC that is on here.  There were other references to James Flaming Eagle Mooney and ONAC and it's fraud.  There is yet still more on B.D. Miller whose group is now called Thunderbolt Chickamauga.  We've had our eyes on you for quite some time and that has nothing to do with that poor woman you want to crucify so badly.

Offline NDEE WOMAN

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 05:26:18 am »
Twn Cryer, Contact a lawyer, You want to prove your point, Do it Legally, Get a lawyer, and meet us in court. Let a JUDGE Sort this out.

You have My Info. Call My Nation. Get Your Lawyer, We will Talk.

Offline NDEE WOMAN

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2014, 06:25:15 am »
A LAWYER IS NEEDED, for you to accurately Sort your accusations. The Fact you refuse a lawyer, is Proof. You have No Proof. and that you know, You Have No Case.  Your Accusations. are FALSE, And To go on Babbling you don't need a lawyer, is proof You Are a Liar, Because you have NO CASE, Not to Mention you are one who had Illegally Defamed Character, hiding behind a ScreenName.  GET YOUR LAWYER, and Come Prove Your Case. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, OBTAIN A LAWYER, We So Want to Meet Our Accusers FACE TO FACE IN COURT.  Stop Hiding behind your Computer monitor, Get a Lawyer, and Come See me. I WANT YOU TO CALL ME OUT, IN COURT OF LAW.

YOU HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE YOUR CASE, GET YOUR ATTORNEY. WE ARE READY FOR YOU.

Offline Twncryer

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2014, 12:21:17 pm »
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2335.msg24187#msg24187
Check this link.  This group not me has know about you for a very long time.  There are many people who have talked to us about you. I haven't "stalked", but I sure have done my research and followed up on numerous complaints from people who used to be in your group

Why don't you stop stalking others since you are so terrified you are being stalked.  I'll provide other links so you can see this is ongoing for a very long time. 

Offline Twncryer

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2014, 12:24:40 pm »
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=253.msg37596#msg37596

Another link about Mooney.  If you check the various authors you will see that there are a number of people that have your number not just me.

Ok I'm done with this woman.  You may have the last word Ms White Water.  Enough has been said to show who and what you are.  Again thank you for being so transparent.

Offline Twncryer

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2014, 12:27:37 pm »
Oh and I just love the racist card you try to pull when you are sitting in front of the world naked and looking very bad.  LOL.  Interesting that a cultish, abusive woman and her fake church would try to pull a racist card as a way to deflect truth.  All too familiar unfortunately.

I am so done.  Thank you all for allowing her to come and show her true nature and the nature of her fake tribe.

I'm done here with her.  If anyone else wants to engage her, fine.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2014, 04:33:39 pm »
Robin and Valdora tangent thread: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4484
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 04:57:39 pm by Kathryn »

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2014, 04:34:15 pm »
 :o
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 04:36:34 pm by earthw7 »
In Spirit

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2014, 04:40:56 pm »
I'm putting some of this back into the Chickamauga thread, but seriously, Valdora and Robin, calm the heck down and quit screaming at each other. If you don't, you are both getting a time out.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2014, 04:46:06 pm »
You know what, never mind. I was going to split this off, but I think the meltdown between these two shows the kind of group this is. I may move more of it later, but right now I just don't care to do cleanup here. It's a mess, so it might as well look like the mess that it is.

And yeah, :o

• Global Moderator
Re: Thunderbolt Chicamauga/Tsikamagi and ONAC Chickamauga
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2014, 05:04:50 pm »
As to this person you want to blame so badly,she's been in your gun sights and the gun sights of your group a long time. Quite a vendetta you have going along with a case of paranoia. 

You came to our attention before this thread, check the other references.  Ms Trump had a failed march on DC that is on here.  There were other references to James Flaming Eagle Mooney and ONAC and it's fraud.  There is yet still more on B.D. Miller whose group is now called Thunderbolt Chickamauga. We've had our eyes on you for quite some time and that has nothing to do with that poor woman you want to crucify so badly.

I don't know if this is an attempt at forced-teaming, or if Ms. Hannon is speaking about herself in the plural as well as the third person, or if she is speaking for one of these fake tribes. But she is not speaking for NAFPS.  Ms. Hannon, you lied to us about your identity. We haven't fully revoked your posting ability yet, but you are not part of the team here; you are not a member in good standing and you cannot speak for us.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Thunderbolt Chicamauga/Tsikamagi and ONAC Chickamauga
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2014, 08:28:51 pm »
It's pretty obvious that Ms. Hannon and Ms. Whitewater had a falling out and are each screaming  "fraud!" at each other, plus accusing each other of crimes. We won't allow the forum to be misused this way. Others have tried and we always put a stop to it. We take great care that all we post is evidence backed by proof.

Whitewater/NW made quite a few accusations of criminal activity without proof. All such have been removed and will continue to be removed. Any further of the same will get a ban until you grow up.

All evidence vs Ms. Hannon belongs in that thread, as should any of her own defenses of herself. Same with Whitewater and ONAC.

Dragging this back on topic, Payne and Whitewater sent me, among the 50+ childish temper tantrums, what they claim is "proof." The two docs include one simple business doc registered with the state, and another truly bizarre one sent to the US State Dept.

I imagine the State Dept. must have been scratching their heads as to why a new group claiming to be a church would contact them. Likely it went into their circular file, or was filed and forgotten. It does not prove anything that Payne and Whitewater claim. Neither does the first doc, except they are a registered organization.

And both of them still defend an obvious fraud like Mooney and their long association with him. Mooney is not Seminole like he claims, and ONAC is not an NAC group, but white drug users who try to use the laws that protect the NAC to protect their getting high. That's why ONAC belongs under Frauds, because Mooney is one.