Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149747 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #780 on: January 14, 2011, 11:49:20 pm »

Well, she's decided to check out Crowther for herself even going so far as to call Kiesha's mother, Terri Kreps and left these comments on the Lilou Mace video "JUICY HOMES: Little Grandmother opens her home in Santa Fe New Mexico"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsBP1rOlzY&feature=player_embedded#!

"I was Kiesha's biggest supporter. I loved her message so much. I donated money to her so she could travel and pay her rent. When these rumors about her started up I ignored it and kept supporting kiesha. Even if her lies were little white ones. I cant look the other way no more, not after this latest whopper about her mother not being indian. I'm done. Kiesha I want my money back for the Santa Fe? gathering. I will contact soon for a refund. my heart hurts over these lies. I called the reserv too"
crystalbuffalolove 8 hours ago 4

"2 nd part ---- talked to someone up on the flatheads reservation and they said they are getting calls about this and they say a Terri Kreps has never been known to them. I am upset this morning to know I donate up to 5 thousant to kiesha and her mission. i have many people to apologize to including my own mother for? borrowing money off her and my dad to give to Kiesha's mission. please please i beg you do not send tis woman anymore money till you check it out for yourself. "
crystalbuffalolove 8 hours ago 3

Let me just say, if she's reading this.  You are not the first to be hurt by her....there are others here on the board who've gone through similar circumstances.  I personally hope you are able to recover your funds...For her to accept such a large sum without question is only another indicator of her fraudulent activities and I hope, as someone who has been hurt, not just emotionally, but financially by the lie you were made to believe you do seek justice and I'll pray every day that you get it.  It's just not fair.

Kiesha Rae Crowther...you have much explaining to do.

Superdog

Let me take that a further step. I hope she sues Crowther and gets every penny of her money back, plus damages for all the hardship and pain caused, plus the court awards punitive damages.

I hope she and every other person who got taken by Crowther SUES. You will win.
I also hope you consider going to a district attorney and try to get Crowther charged with criminal fraud, because IMO that is what she's guilty of. She knows she's lied repeatedly, and did so to get people's money, love, and loyalty (not necessarily in that order.) Crowther also knows she's lied repeatedly because even her own family has told her so repeatedly.

She belongs in jail, as does every one of her inner circle who knowingly took part in her con game. And every last penny should be refunded.

Don't hesitate, take her to court.

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #781 on: January 15, 2011, 05:37:32 am »
Well, she's decided to check out Crowther for herself even going so far as to call Kiesha's mother, Terri Kreps and left these comments on the Lilou Mace video "JUICY HOMES: Little Grandmother opens her home in Santa Fe New Mexico"

After sitting through the above video, yet another issue emerges, she has Owl Feathers and a Talon.  Just saying....  
On her wall was another piece that has what looks like more bird talons on it...  
See  http://tinyurl.com/4hodfov

"in the US, it is not legal to have the owl feathers. All native migratory birds in the US are protected by federal law (Migratory Bird Treaty Act) and it is illegal to have any protected bird (dead or alive), their nests, their eggs and even their feathers, no matter how you happened to get them.

"""What to do if you find a dead owl: Unless you possess a special permit from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, you cannot legally possess an owl. If you find a dead owl, you should report it to a local DNR office or your local conservation officer. However, citizens and volunteers have delivered dead owls to DNR offices around the state without penalty."""

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #782 on: January 15, 2011, 06:23:16 am »

There is now a Forum up at the Tribe of Many Colors   http://tribeofmanycolors.us/tribeforum/index.php

Offline czech

« Reply #783 on: January 15, 2011, 09:25:28 am »
I am upset this morning to know I donate up to 5 thousant to kiesha and her mission. i have many people to apologize to including my own mother for? borrowing money off her and my dad to give to Kiesha's mission. please please i beg you do not send tis woman anymore money till you check it out for yourself. "
crystalbuffalolove 8 hours ago 3

How terrible and sad. But brave, too. This woman had the courage to take action and find out the truth for herself. It would have been so much easier and more comfortable to continue believing and "looking the other way" from what didn't fit. Her only comfort may be that her message can help others now who are still in that situation, to start questioning "Kiesha and her mission".
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:39:53 pm by czech »

Offline czech

« Reply #784 on: January 15, 2011, 10:54:10 am »
I couldn't bear to watch more than the first 6-7 minutes of the video but it struck me that she now claims that one year ago she predicted how terrible the Gulf of Mexico disaster would turn out to be and that her prophecy is now being confirmed... while actually what people have recorded in this forum and what Spandex kept reminding until the end of the year, her actual "prophecy" for 2010 was:

"...Filthy waters will be cleaned..."

And as far as I know, it was Arvol Looking Horse who actually spoke about the Gulf of Mexico disaster:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arvol-looking-horse/oil-spill-a-great-urgency_b_576907.html

Offline Saga

« Reply #785 on: January 15, 2011, 11:14:15 am »
She has taken lots of words from Arvol from what I see. Read Arvol's letters/speeches from manataka and some other pages and some of what he has said is in Kiesha's videos almost word to word, but ofc in bit different context.

It is terrible to read that someone has lost that much money because of this woman... :(
My sympathy totally goes to crystalbuffalo, incredibly brave to come forward with it and to start looking for truth when people are expecting you to just follow... People, just move on from Kiesha, take the love and use it where it really has change to exist, away from someone who doesn't have any idea what it means. Love doesn't mean that you use it and abuse it for your own gain, well, except for a narcist.

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #786 on: January 15, 2011, 11:17:18 am »

After sitting through the above video, yet another issue emerges, she has Owl Feathers and a Talon.  Just saying....  
On her wall was another piece that has what looks like more bird talons on it...  
See  http://tinyurl.com/4hodfov

"in the US, it is not legal to have the owl feathers. All native migratory birds in the US are protected by federal law (Migratory Bird Treaty Act) and it is illegal to have any protected bird (dead or alive), their nests, their eggs and even their feathers, no matter how you happened to get them.

"""What to do if you find a dead owl: Unless you possess a special permit from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, you cannot legally possess an owl. If you find a dead owl, you should report it to a local DNR office or your local conservation officer. However, citizens and volunteers have delivered dead owls to DNR offices around the state without penalty."""

Actually, the owl is a very bad omen for most Salish Tribes. This dumb fraud can't even do a little home work on the very Tribe she's claiming to be from. Most Salish Indians won't go near or pick up any owl feathers.

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

Offline czech

« Reply #787 on: January 15, 2011, 11:40:42 am »

Actually, the owl is a very bad omen for most Salish Tribes. This dumb fraud can't even do a little home work on the very Tribe she's claiming to be from. Most Salish Indians won't go near or pick up any owl feathers.

No, she will brag about how the bad omen accompanied her in multiple numbers on her way while moving to her "juicy home" in New Mexico...

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #788 on: January 15, 2011, 01:22:29 pm »
Another comment from crystalbuffalolove:

"....when kiesha asked on her face book if anyone could donate to her because she fell on hard times i gave money. her assistant wanted me to set up monthly debit payments to my credit card that would send money to kiesha's bank account. i thought? i was helping a true good hearted woman"....." my husband died and i looked to kiesha for spiritual help and all i got was taken. this woman had us fooled"

DISGUSTING! I am lost for words. >:( >:(

I feel so sorry for this brave woman and there will be many more opening their eyes now.
What happens with all those basically goodhearted people who will blame themselves, some of them maybe with mental problems. They could easily be pushed over the edge. Not that Kiesha cares as she has already stated "I don´t care".

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #789 on: January 15, 2011, 03:12:26 pm »

What’s a sociopath?

(article from LoveFraud.com)

If you only know one thing about psychology, you should know about sociopaths. Being aware of sociopaths could help you avoid emotional trauma, ruined finances, even an untimely death.

Sociopathy, also called psychopathy, is a personality disorder characterized by deceit on a scale most of us cannot imagine. These men and women are not crazy; they know exactly what they are doing. Here is how Robert D. Hare, Ph.D., begins his book about psychopaths, Without Conscience:

"Psychopaths are social predators who charm, manipulate and ruthlessly plow their way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations and empty wallets. Completely lacking in conscience and feelings for others, they selfishly take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret."*

Why is it so critical for you to know about sociopaths? Because millions of sociopaths are living among us. Yes, many of them are criminals, locked up in jail. But far more are on the street, hurting people without breaking laws, operating in the gray areas between legal and illegal, or simply eluding the authorities. They can appear to be normal, but they pose a tremendous threat to us all.

Sociopaths exhibit a range of behaviors. In fact, Dr. Hare diagnoses them according to their score on a scale. So just as you could describe someone's intelligence as ranging from smart to genius, you could describe a sociopath as somewhere between sleazy and serial killer. If you see sleazy, he or she may be on the low end of the scale, but they're still bad news.

This web site is dedicated to informing you about sociopaths so you can protect yourself. Learn to spot the behaviors that might indicate someone is a sociopath. Once they are adults, sociopathic men and women do not change. They cannot be rehabilitated. The sooner you can get away from them, the better off you'll be.

http://www.lovefraud.com/01_whatsaSociopath/what_is_sociopath.html

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #790 on: January 15, 2011, 03:54:27 pm »
Don'y forget to Tweet and vote up the comments....  noticed this one today so far..

"""@crystalbuffalolove
I apologize for my hateful comment to you that i made a month ago. I'm very glad you've been able to burst through the bubble but very sorry to hear that you've lost so much because of Kiesha. I've donated 50 euro's to Kiesha but i still want it? back. Some people on the New Age Fraud forums have suggested to sue her and get all the money back... i'm actually thinking about doing so.""""""

« Reply #791 on: January 15, 2011, 05:01:19 pm »
She has taken lots of words from Arvol from what I see. Read Arvol's letters/speeches from manataka and some other pages and some of what he has said is in Kiesha's videos almost word to word, but ofc in bit different context.

I could be wrong, but I feel fairly certain that KC is not reading anything, but
her handlers are, and writing her scripts..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Saga

« Reply #792 on: January 15, 2011, 05:26:56 pm »
I have no idea who does the reading or writing either, but it doesn't change the fact that more I have done my own research about the stuff that she has spoken about in her videos, more I find almost word to word quotes from places, taken totally out of context and mixed with some new stuff.

Even seen my own words used couple of times. :p Not sure where she/her groupies would have picked them up tho, so probably just imagining things. It kind of feel weird tho, talking someone about some dream or something and seeing the same thing in her wall half an hour later as "sure proof" about something, that she picked up. :p Guess she and the supporter group are going through stuff people write as well and pick some theories that would probably "sell" to big audience and then the all powerful leader announces that she knows what is going on... who knows. :) Of course like that you get the feeling that she is right, when she talks about something people has just spent little time guessing in their own little groups. Or read from somewhere else.

Offline KrazyKraut

• Psiram
« Reply #793 on: January 15, 2011, 07:14:20 pm »
It seems she dropped her website: http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/

Offline Saga

« Reply #794 on: January 15, 2011, 07:26:19 pm »
That has been known for a while, all the "action" and info will move under www.littlegrandmother.net and the tribe site is down from mid-january... seems that today isn't one of those days, when I can form sentences that make sense. :) so edited a bit.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 08:48:33 pm by Saga »