Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1242170 times)

Offline AlaskaGrl

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #735 on: January 12, 2011, 03:24:07 am »

These are typical hash tags #    I am seeing on spreading the Kiesha articles, vids etc.
If you have any I missed, that you've been using, add them to the list.

#RacialJustice
#Tarot
#NewAge
#Shamans
#Pagan
#KieshaCrowther 

Below is a tease to encourage readers to visit articles via Twitter feeds.  This is Al's article, with hash tags attached:

Kiesha Crowther Little Grandmother Article http://bit.ly/fXo3ZQ  #newage  #shamans #Pagan #RacialJustice #Tarot #NewAge #KieshaCrowther

Yes, you can Shorten URLS in Twitter.

Linda.

Offline luciddreamer

« Reply #736 on: January 12, 2011, 04:08:43 am »
she's 33 now, same age as me...so 2000 she would have been 23

Offline Superdog

« Reply #737 on: January 12, 2011, 04:18:37 am »
she's 33 now, same age as me...so 2000 she would have been 23

Yep, precisely...still two years after the Jack Dempsey stamp was issued in 1998.  It seems she's pathological when it comes to lying....I'm not sure she even notices or has the ability to discern between truth and fantasy anymore...

Not wanting to sound hateful...I mean this in a good way...I feel she may need institutional help in order to gain her grip on reality.  Hearing voices is another sign for that.

Superdog

Offline luciddreamer

« Reply #738 on: January 12, 2011, 04:29:54 am »
Aye...many theories, some even think she's mind controlled and that's why her voice slightly changes into monotone whilst she is channeling 'LG' and that she may be actually totally unaware of being used as a manipulation tool for profit; who knows. That PR woman of hers has been described as speaking to her like a child...interesting.

There's a vid about to go up on youtube of her interview today (yesterday 11/1/11) under this account
 http://www.youtube.com/user/liloumace ..I'm getting popcorn  ;D after some shut eye that is!

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #739 on: January 12, 2011, 08:00:18 am »
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you having contributed to this great article.
Al made such a good job of getting it together, but I know there has been a lot of work amongst activists to dig out all the facts.

Well done! ;D

Offline czech

« Reply #740 on: January 12, 2011, 08:06:26 am »
Thank you so much for this article, I will repost.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #741 on: January 12, 2011, 08:52:38 am »
This is an interesting LG video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNlGhOiAyc0

I have only watched the first few seconds but the video was clearly produced by an Osho follower as denoted by the word "Juicy"

Lilou Mace's youtube channel has a logo with "Juicy living for you" written on it.

In the first few seconds of the video the subtitles say "Little Grandmother invites us to be part of her juicy life"

The Osho people can be IDd by their frequent use of the word "juicy" which seems to mean sexy and good generally (sexy and good being pretty much equivalent terms for them).  

IME the Osho people tend to be intelligent but lacking even general powers of scepticism and discernment.
It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

OK watched some more of the video and the first few minutes are definitely worth watching.  Some real in depth lies and fantasies going on.  It's a tour of Crowther's home complete with her "art" and her various "sacred objects" complete with claims about where she got them from.  After that section there is no sound, so the rest is not worth watching

This however is interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS-6TKc3XF4&feature=channel

LG on how to deal with negative attacks

Basically is to adopt a stance of

"La la la I'm not listening"
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 09:01:55 am by nemesis »

Offline goozih

« Reply #742 on: January 12, 2011, 09:57:46 am »
Kiesha- You did this to yourself...You lied...You thought that no one would ever catch you...You said you are a light worker and only want to teach love and it is negative people that want to stop your message of love...You are the only one who brought this down...You Dressed up and painted your face in what you thought looked Native American, you held a pipe up to pose for a photo-op in what you thought was Native American..You yourself did not really believe your message as a "light worker" so you had to invent props and make up lies....You got caught and now YOU are not showing any remorse, I see no compassion in your words...Your message is Empty...I hope people will not get sucked into your lies...And did I Say Kiesha it is all your own doing...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 05:13:15 pm by goozih »

Offline Saga

« Reply #743 on: January 12, 2011, 10:20:58 am »
She actually talks against everything she is actually doing, little conflict there. :)

If it TRULY is the message that matters, why not to stop supporting the phony act that actually hurts people and even earth in so many levels.

The crystals planted in the places where they don't belong... that might be the very thing that disturbs the energyfield on earth. She encourages everyone to plant crystals on earth now and to wear them, saying that in the old days EVERYONE wore crystal on their necks (in new heart consciousness vid, liloumace channel) - wonder how she knows that... there's not any seen spike in rock crystal/quartz jewelry finds in archealogy afaik, glass, turquoise, jade... yes, but can't at least remember any specific mention about rock crystals being worn. And ofc saying that the ley lines need to be activated... they have been doing fine - forever - so why would they need crystals brough from strip mines in them... I'd go for activating the energy in the quartz inside the earth, if it needs to be done...

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #744 on: January 12, 2011, 01:35:18 pm »
Superdog, that's pretty much what I found. Except for the Dempsey stamp. Wish I'd found that and I'd have included it.

I want to thank the many who did research, made contacts, built timelines of what Crowther was up to, provided translations, etc. Without you, the article would still be weeks away from being done.

Good to see the article in ICT also. There's already a comment on it. Amusing, it's Almeda defending itself.

Of course people are welcome to comment at both ICT and Indybay. Might want to do that to avoid Crowther's people flooding the articles with silly claims and the usual Nuage nonsense defenses "it's the message that matters" etc.

Offline taraverti

« Reply #745 on: January 12, 2011, 06:10:09 pm »
Absolutely wonderful article. I've passed it on.

I agree it looks more and more like Kiesha is a pathologic liar. She also does not seem to have any awareness of the ultimate consequences of continuing to pile lie upon lie upon lie, which is that eventually one loses credibility with just about everyone. Although, with a world full of the gullible unaware, I suppose she could find clueless victims for years to come. But this gig as a "shameon" will eventually play itself out, I think.  Due, to a great degree to all the hard work done by folks here. Incredible job of research. Bravo!

Nemisis, that is interesting the association between the word juicy and Osho. I never knew that, and I do know people who use that word, to denote something especially interesting, without a sexual connotation, who are not to my knowledge associated with Osho. It may be gaining a more widespread use.

Nona

« Reply #746 on: January 12, 2011, 06:41:23 pm »
Well, she's a pathological liar with a penchant for scamming people.. she may one day
find herself in jail.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #747 on: January 12, 2011, 06:59:15 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VzIE2pMfPc

Part one of yesterday's interview with the "Juicy" French woman outside Kiesha's house in Santa Fe (or near Santa Fe).

Still claiming to be "One of the 12 Wisdom Keepers for the Planet".

Claiming "We are all connected to Great Spirit" ... ahem, KC, that's an NDN thing. (Or, in this case, a pretendian thing.)

23:55 she starts talking about negative people trying to destroy her "livelihood".  

"There are energies that do not want us to rise above. They do not want us to live in love." (They hate our freedom!)

In part one she is not in her fake regalia, and the only NDN thing she said (a number of times) was "Great Spirit". But at the end, in what looks like a promo for part two, she has all sorts of pretendian bling on the wall behind her. Fluffy dreamcatchers, shields, and a large, NDN-style drum.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 07:14:16 pm by Kathryn NicDhĂ na »

Offline nemesis

« Reply #748 on: January 12, 2011, 07:34:37 pm »

Nemisis, that is interesting the association between the word juicy and Osho. I never knew that, and I do know people who use that word, to denote something especially interesting, without a sexual connotation, who are not to my knowledge associated with Osho. It may be gaining a more widespread use.

Nona

Thanks for that Nona

I cannot claim that the word is used exclusively by Sannyasins / Osho people but they really do love using the word and Osho himself used to use it a lot also, as a google for "Osho" and "juicy" will demonstrate.  There are juicy meditation centres, juicy discos, juicy workshops, juicy everything really. 

Alternatively a word search at http://www.osho.com/Library/Library-Search  of "juicy" (all words all book by occurrence) =

Your Search Term(s) juicy Appears 701 Times on 518 Page(s)

Which I think is quite a lot  ;D

I have only ever heard / read the word used as meaning sexy/ good when listening to / reading Osho related people / stuff but I have probably lead a sheltered life (in some respects at least - in others definitely not) ;)

I would be genuinely interested in the use of the word in that context outside of Osho related sub-cultures.  Languages does change and mutate and this could be an example of that.  Do you live in Sedona or some similar place with many newagers by any chance?

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #749 on: January 12, 2011, 08:16:12 pm »
Hey, what happened to Dr. Carroll's article on ICT? I read it this morning and went back this afternoon to see if anyone had commented and now it's gone!! Did Dr. Carroll pull it or did that rag of a news paper ICT pull it. Just wondering.

Lim lemtsh,

Diana