Odds and Ends > Etcetera

Research paper on spiritual exploitation

<< < (3/3)

White Horse:
I am the AIM member that was outing Zan Benham, she tried to use the media to justify her claims as NDN and even brought Floyd Hand, Chief RedClouds grandson from Pine Ridge to defend her, something Mr. Hand now claims didn't happen but if you check the Sarasota Herald Tribune archives you can still find the article about this.  Mr. Hand also taught Ms. Benham to build a sweatlodge and made her a water pourer.  I did try to meet with Mr. Hand but did not show up to the agreed to meeting.

Sparks:

--- Quote from: White Horse on March 14, 2016, 04:47:15 pm ---I am the AIM member that was outing Zan Benham, she tried to use the media to justify her claims as NDN and even brought Floyd Hand, Chief RedClouds grandson from Pine Ridge to defend her, something Mr. Hand now claims didn't happen but if you check the Sarasota Herald Tribune archives you can still find the article about this.  Mr. Hand also taught Ms. Benham to build a sweatlodge and made her a water pourer.  I did try to meet with Mr. Hand but did not show up to the agreed to meeting.
--- End quote ---

My bolding. Zan Benham has her own thread, which I just updated:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=997.0  [Zan Benham AKA "Butterfly Deerwoman"]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version