Author Topic: Pedro Inkari AKA Inkari Tawa Inkari: "Official Andean representant"?  (Read 8287 times)

Offline Sparks

How can one evaluate the validity (if indeed any at all) of all these claims?:

Pedro Inkari, official indigenous representant and Chakaruna/Human brigde from the Andean indigenous community, messenger, mystic, herbalista (Five generations family line tradition) from the Andes in Peru. Healer, shaman (North & South traditions) Visionary, ancestral musician, sound healer and artist.
Founder of TAWA Inka Andean Platform for awareness in the importance to return to mother earth Wisdom & Knowledge, in this time of dramatic changes in humanity, that we called "Pachacutiq" ( The return of the great cycle). TAWA work ideal for harmoni, balance & peace whit nature, humans and all living beings.
TAWA is a cultural, spiritual and socio/ecological platform working ideal for natural awareness, harmony and respect to life and nature.

Presently spamming Norwegian Facebook groups with "oceans of blessings" and (IMHO) rather nasty conspiracy stuff.

"Inka visdom workshop" in Norway this summer: https://www.facebook.com/events/586666991430504/ (price approx $200 per day.)

Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/inkari

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Pedro Inkari AKA Inkari Tawa Inkari: "Official Andean representant"?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 04:48:55 pm »

I'd suspect the validity tends towards Zero...

The Norwegian site recommends several videos, among them a few rare gems of conspiracy garbage:

A video promoting David Icke:

Icke used to be a member of the British Green Party, and after he left, started a career inventing strange Newage hypotheses around a 'New World Order'. He is an author of Newage literature, but also racist and anti-semitic books.

Icke also promotes the existence of so-called reptiloids which secretly rule the earth. The "reptos" are organised in a hierarchic, pyramid-like structure with the leading figures (the 'global elite') possessing specific genetics through cross-breeding reptiloids with humans. The 'reptos' are said to try and transplant chips to humans to control them.

Another video promotes Rima Laibow:

Laibow is a US psychiatrist, an anti-vaxxer, into ufology, and is into conspiracy theories.
She cooperates with several anti-semitic conspiracy theorists in Europe - e.g. she did lectures at a conference of Swiss 'Anti-Censorship Coalition' which is an anti-semitic, Neo-Nazi outfit under the direction of one Ivo Sasek, and has contacts to the German infowarriors project. Laibow further believes in alien abductions. She is a critic of the Codex Alimentarius and explains this was a conspiracy to reduce the world population. In the same way, she argues that birds' flu was introduced as a weapon to reduce the world population.

Although Laibow does not present herself as a member of Scientology, she cooperates with Scientology front organisations like Youth for Human Rights International and Citizen Commission on Human Rights.

Apart from that, I see several Nuage buzzwords (e.g. 2012, energy etc) on his website.

BTW the workshops seem to have taken place in 2013 already (there are FB comments dd July 19...). As there was no further communication, one may presume Pedro wasn't exactly the 'hit of the decade'.... Not that I'll shed a tear on that.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 05:25:10 pm »
Just the fact that he uses the word "Inka" would make me believe he is a fraud.

Offline Sturmboe

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 05:58:59 pm »
 Hochgeladen am 08.04.2011

Pedro Inkari, official indigenous representant and Chakaruna/Human brigde from the Andean indigenous community, messenger, mystic, herbalista (Five generations family line tradition) from the Andes in Peru. Healer, shaman (North & South traditions) Visionary, ancestral musician, sound healer and artist.
Founder of TAWA Inka Andean Platform for awareness in the importance to return to mother earth Wisdom & Knowledge, in this time of dramatic changes in humanity, that we called "Pachacutiq" ( The return of the great cycle). TAWA work ideal for harmoni, balance & peace whit nature, humans and all living beings.
TAWA is a cultural, spiritual and socio/ecological platform working ideal for natural awareness, harmony and respect to life and nature.

For more info go to: www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=519431389­92

Well, it is curious, if you think about who is Yupanki Pachacuti (or Pachakutiq) from Peru.
This guy said some single words in Quechua / Quichua, but I could imagine that he just knows some few words, but do not speak his language fluently, ....  There are southamerican people who use Yupanci, Wiracocha, etc. as nicknames.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachacuti
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 06:02:54 pm by Sturmboe »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 07:48:54 pm »
The Andes mountains have a "representant"? ::)
There are hundreds of Quechua communities and organizations he could represent, but doesn't name. Instead he claims to represent all the Andes...

His choice of name sets off all kinds of alarms. The Inkari is a legend. When Atalhuapa, the last Incan emperor died, he was drawn and quartered, his body parts buried in different places. Some accounts say he vowed to come back and seek revenge. Calling yourself Inkari is almost like claiming to be the returning King Arthur come back to life, with some Freddy Krueger aspects too.

A lot of his workshop is silly claims about sooper secret knowledge that you can "buy now for the low, low price of..."
http://www.tawa.nu/Tawa_event/Tawa_event.html
"For hundred of years this sacred sound healing form have remained silent, waiting for this point in history to reawaken and be share it."

Nonsense. Quechua healing has been widely used by non Quechua for centuries. Go to any market in Peru, Bolivia etc and you find traditional herbs for sale.

At this youtube video, two of the commenters seem to be Peruvian NDNs who call him a fake. Or at least they are Peruvians who no doubt know the Inkari legend and a fake when they see one. All of what he's saying is incredibly general, with the usual Nuage buzzwords mixed in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uakg5ogwGzc

He seems to be pretty young to claim to be a healer or representative. His skill at speaking English makes me wonder also. Where would someone supposedly from a Quechua community get the chance to speak English regularly? And is it the light in that video or does he seem to be wearing a lot of eye liner?

I tried typing tawa into an online Quechua dictionary. It means four.

Offline Sturmboe

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 09:08:03 am »
Where does this guy come from? Is he Peruche (Pruvian)?
He uses Quechua words which got a connection to different speech, emperors (Pachakuti, Wirachocha) and godhoods (Pachamama) but in a way I ask myself if he is really peruvian descent and make big cheating on the people or is he not from any andean descent and didn´t make a good research about the culture and don´t know about what he really talking, well, the Quechua words he used  ;D ;D.

quote from his page:  Wiraqocha is however no specific Inkagud / inna, he / she was dedicated to the worship even before the Incas were, mainly by Tiawanaqofolket, but since the Incas took over these predecessors, they made their own. Also among the first peoples that existed in the Andes worshiped Wiraqocha and they worshiped him / her lying on her knees, with her face covered by her hands and facing upward toward the sky. They asked: "Maypi qangui, maypi qangui, yaya" (Father / Mother, where are you, where are you?)

Maypi qangui means "where are you", but yaya it I googled does not exist in this way. "Hatun yaya" is bishop, "jatun yaya" is grandfather, father in Quechua is "tayta", mother "mama"

http://www.tawa.nu/About_us.html

What a ... curious fraud.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 11:01:28 am by Sturmboe »