Author Topic: Bill  (Read 3830 times)

Offline Bill Dunlap

Bill
« on: January 08, 2011, 12:24:42 am »
I'm Bill Dunlap.  I am a novelist from Berkeley California and I am here to get to know you as individuals and as human beings.  Having been raised as an Orthodox Jew, I am very sympathetic to the aims of this website.  The Christians have been ripping off Jewish culture for two thousand years and I understand how much that hurts.

I am not here to promote my books.  (They have nothing to do with Native American Culture anyway)  I am not here to push any sort of POV or belief.  I will not ask you for the secrets of the universe so I can sell them for only a lot of money.  I want to listen quietly and to learn who you are.  Maybe I will be allowed to ask a respectful question or two.  I hope that I am welcome.

Re: Bill
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 02:18:19 am »
Hi, nice to meet you. :) I hope you feel welcomed.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Bill Dunlap

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 03:23:58 am »
It is a pleasure to meet you, Critter.

Offline Bill Dunlap

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 03:36:03 am »
Okay, I stand corrected.  You guys have introduced me to the god damnedest collection of grifters, con artists, nut cases, and out and out crooks.  I don't have the imagination to make this stuff up!  I hope you don't mind if I pop in here and borrow a couple of frauds when I need some out right out and out over the top villains.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 04:04:54 pm »
Oh, please do! That would be so funny! People would another way to expose bad behavior!