Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149416 times)

Offline ShadowDancer

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #540 on: December 24, 2010, 06:48:39 pm »
:( :( this is what she thinks of us
"I personally wish to address the issue of what is being written on this (fraud site), I thought at first I would not give an ounce of my energy to such a low quality group of beings who are not asking questions but simply attacking and offensively speaking ill of very good human beings. "

http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/news-and-urgent-messages/urgent-message-concerning-desinformation-campaign-in-the-internet.html

um, Keisha, what has been written are questions you have so far failed to answer.  Obviously you aren't going to "give an ounce of my energy" as you cannot satisfactorily answer them without showing the falsehoods in your claims.

What are you so afraid of honey?  That the charade will come away and you will lose your source of income from the followers who lack critical thinking skills and do not question everything they are told as they are so desperate for some form of spirituality in their lives?

If you have nothing to hide, then respond as the truth is always the path to enlightenment. Isn't that part and parcel of what you "teach"?

Offline Saga

« Reply #541 on: December 24, 2010, 08:26:18 pm »
:( :( this is what she thinks of us
"I personally wish to address the issue of what is being written on this (fraud site), I thought at first I would not give an ounce of my energy to such a low quality group of beings who are not asking questions but simply attacking and offensively speaking ill of very good human beings. But I see now that I need to address such actions because those who read this without knowing any truth of what I or the others being attacked on this site really are about or what it is we are doing in the world will be dreadfully mislead.  -

She has been asked directly by many people before writing in ANY sites about ANY doubts. She chose not to give answers tho or give just mindless babble/more claims. The new claims probably will change many times to be as hard to understand as possible, but with as many claims of authority as possible.

I asked so many questions in fb in last couple of days that the admins will now delete my posts. :p
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 09:20:44 pm by Saga »

« Reply #542 on: December 24, 2010, 08:30:52 pm »
I'm wondering what happened to samY and if he/she ever got the video's back up?
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Saga

« Reply #543 on: December 24, 2010, 09:38:11 pm »
I am in any case sick of her and sick and tired of her claims and the people fighting her fights for her and trying to reason against it in any way. I mean, they think that it is ok to support lies in addition to that "love" they are supporting. Almost none give a thought to ever changing claims, even tho they have proof under their eyes all the time. There is nothing pure in love that is based on lies, especially when the web of lies is ever getting bigger and bigger and there is no sign of regret or remorse and change. I have enough grief in my own family at the moment to give any energy to frustration that seeing people to walk that path with their eyes covered. It sickens me and it saddens me, hopefully they are as "aware" as they think they are and not following her and getting lost totally when the illusion breaks. I need a break from all this anyway. Not because they have win (I know that some people get lots of their power from thinking they have won and some of them are probably reading this forum), but because I can't watch it when someone is walking towards the possible doom and gloom. My heart breaks, I don't need this. I have witnessed death in last... I don't know how many years... in my life and I just can't watch people WILLINGLY walking down the plank and jump in the sea of lies, where is only tiny pieces of truth to help to keep the story together. No, I don't feel truth in Kiesha's words. I see tiny fractions of it distorted in ways that aren't helpful to anyone. And I am done with it. And for now, I think I am done of trying to do anything against it. What do I care, I will become like most of her followers and just watch away for a while, maybe say a prayer occasionally, hoping that I don't have to see when the sit hits the fan.

Will start with removing everything from my account that says "LG is so awesome and full of light", which means about half of my "friends" and couple of groups and then i'll go and create myself real life.

Offline goozih

« Reply #544 on: December 24, 2010, 10:34:31 pm »
I wonder how many of her videos will get pulled when her minions go through them to cover up when she says she was chosen as a shaman of the Sioux Salish. And the other countless lies.
I wonder if she regrets using the Native American  angle to "add color" to her propaganda. The core of her teaching is fluff( crystals, crystal sculls, UFO, etc...) I think it helps sell to the European new age crowd.
She was out of touch to think no one would notice.
Thanks to you all for speaking up. 8)
What I mean by fluff is there is no new earth shattering content or really anything to what she says. I am not judging any ones beliefs but her misuse of Native peoples beliefs.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 10:47:08 pm by goozih »

Offline Peasant

« Reply #545 on: December 24, 2010, 10:59:30 pm »
I'm wondering what happened to samY and if he/she ever got the video's back up?

Here they are:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShamansAndMessiahs

SAMy goes by a different name here now.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #546 on: December 25, 2010, 02:33:40 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCGwDMgW3dc&feature=related
Starting @6:26 (minutes:seconds) of the above video:
Kiesha's own words:
"...but when I turned thirty something extraordinary happened and I got a phone-call. Grandmother Lota told me that day that many many people knew that I was coming. It didn't make any sense to me at all. She said that she understood as well as the other tribal members that I had been, being taught by the grandmothers past, and for the first time in my life I knew I wasn't nuts, and everything made sense in one phone call. They understood what I was being taught. They understood how I saw things. And she also spoke of a group of people that are here on the planet right now recieving these same lessons. And so all at once I was not alone, and all at once I wasn't crazy, and all at once I had a purpose. (@7:28) They called me to be Shaman for the Sioux and Salish tribes, and I have to say at first I was terrified. What a huge responsibility. What a huge commitment. And probably the scariest thing was, if I said yes I would have to admit to all of my wierdness. I would have to then share with everyone how I saw things......."

Excerpts from one of Kiesha's statements on her Facebook pagein purple:
located on this site here: « Reply #536 on: December 23, 2010, 09:37:16 pm »
information source: http://www.facebook.com/kiesha.crowther

...To this day, she has never presented herself as a representative of the Sioux or Salish traditions...

She doesn't count presenting herself as the Shaman for the Sioux and Salish tribes as being a representative of their traditions in any way?

Some people who have linked to her videos on the web or written about her may have incorrectly stated this association or made this assumption....

That's because she said herself that she was called to be theShaman for the Sioux and Salish tribes

...If Keisha’s words have in any way alluded to being a shaman for a specific tribe she wishes to apologies and give her deepest respect for all traditional peoples and their ways.

This apology is meaningless, because no allusion was made, it is stated by herself in her videos for all to see. The videos are still on youtube promoting this lie.

Here's a question for you Kiesha, so don't say we don't ask questions!

Which is true?
A - "They called me to be Shaman for the Sioux and Salish tribes"
or
B -"...To this day, she has never presented herself as a representative of the Sioux or Salish traditions..."

But don't worry if you can't answer that, as your followers say: "You know what... it doesn't matter if she's a fraud, personally I don't think she is, but it's irrelevant, are you listening to the message? Does it speak to you? If not then turn away and let others be a part of this without it being contaminated by the likes of you. "

How loving!

Offline ShadowDancer

« Reply #547 on: December 25, 2010, 02:46:42 am »
I wonder how many of her videos will get pulled when her minions go through them to cover up when she says she was chosen as a shaman of the Sioux Salish. And the other countless lies.
I wonder if she regrets using the Native American  angle to "add color" to her propaganda. The core of her teaching is fluff( crystals, crystal sculls, UFO, etc...) I think it helps sell to the European new age crowd.
What I mean by fluff is there is no new earth shattering content or really anything to what she says. I am not judging any ones beliefs but her misuse of Native peoples beliefs.

The beauty of technology is there are apps, extensions and other sites out there that can download and store her videos so even if they get pulled they will be archived. 

For Firefox one extension is DownloadHelper which will download to your computer.  Another is ClipNabber which will download to the internet cloud.

Of course there is the low tech method of video recording your monitor using a camera while playing her videos.

It seems they haven't taken to heart the saying "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."

They can remove videos all they want and dispute the transcriptions of her videos posted here, but it will have no effect.  It is like playing whack-a-mole if they are pulling videos in order to cover their tracks.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #548 on: December 25, 2010, 02:54:38 am »
URGENT MESSAGE DECEMBER - December 24, 2010
http://littlegrandmother.net/URGENTMESSAGEDECEMBER.aspx

"...But Kiesha does not presume or pretend to present traditional Native ways and wisdom to the public. What she is speaking of goes beyond indigenous prophecies and wisdom,..."

Wow, I bet Indigenous Native Americans everywhere will be in awe that what she says is 'beyond' their ancient traditions and wisdom! How pompous can you get!

"...There will always be individuals who question, who judge, who think that Kiesha is another white “imposter” appropriating Native ways for profit..."

Always?  And why is that?  Could it be that it's because that is exactly what she is doing?
Questioning is now wrong? Kiesha has accused us of NOT asking questions!
So we are damned if we do and damned if we dont?

Being judging is wrong? Then what is this in the next sentence?:
"Unfortunately our culture has too much of this, and it can be hard to separate the wheat from the chaff."

calling us 'chaff' are you? That isn't judging then, when you say it, is it?

Hypocrites!

Her followers will miss all of these incongruities, and they are endless, because they believe in switching off their intellect in favour of pretending all is well and feeling 'in the heart' 'in' love. and blind.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 03:12:17 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #549 on: December 25, 2010, 03:34:30 am »

URGENT MESSAGE DECEMBER - December 24, 2010
http://littlegrandmother.net/URGENTMESSAGEDECEMBER.aspx

"...Again, we realize that for a skeptic this will not be sufficient proof and anything less than a membership roster will not convince them that this Council exists, nor that they are doing work of global and  cosmic significiance, however mysterious it appears. While skepticism can be healthy, and transparency is necessary  on the societal  level of religion, culture and politics, there are nonetheless many spiritual and cosmic good works underway by individuals and groups of individuals that cannot be made known to the internet masses—it would thwart what they are trying to do, and the “under the radar” nature of much that is happening and needs to happen on the planet right now...."

wow, really?!

Q: If it's so important they stay under the radar, why bother mentioning them in the first place?

repeat

Q: If it's so important they stay under the radar, why bother mentioning them in the first place?

Could it be that it all goes towards making 'Kiesha seller of Spirit' oh so important and impressive?

They have to hide in the shadows like frightened children because if they don't the future of the world is at stake? Firstly, where is the Spirit and Faith of the Holy Ones of past times who weren't afraid to be known! Secondly , what pomposity to suggest the future of the world is in the hands of these 'wise ones' who are so wise they (together with Kiesha) couldn't even work out how stupid it is to make ridiculous prophetic claims for 2010 that have not come true! Don't forget that in the Kiesha 2010 video the wisdom keepers all talked amongst themselves about these prophecies, according to Kiesha.

The world is in the hands of these idiots! Heaven help us!

LOL!

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #550 on: December 25, 2010, 09:54:48 am »

They have to hide in the shadows like frightened children because if they don't the future of the world is at stake?

Time to alert Wikileaks..   :D  ;)

Offline Saga

« Reply #551 on: December 25, 2010, 10:15:47 am »
I wonder if she regrets using the Native American  angle to "add color" to her propaganda. The core of her teaching is fluff( crystals, crystal sculls, UFO, etc...) I think it helps sell to the European new age crowd.

I suggested her to take off all her old videos to create easier to believe ones since they kind of don't fit in the new claims. :p In public.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 10:17:18 am by Saga »

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #552 on: December 25, 2010, 03:11:35 pm »
My Message to Kiesha:

Kiesha Crowther, you are but one word. FRAUDULANT! After living on the Salish Kootenai Reservation for many years, I know for a fact that these honest loving people do not bring in outsiders very easily. You sit there on your guilded throne just like Jim Jones and David Coresh giving false prophecies and intimidation to people who are so desperate for any kind of belief in a world that has little to no faith any more. You are nothing but yet another White Woman who has used, abused and tainted a proud people for your own gain. You have the unmitigated gall to stand up and say you were called to be a Shaman?? You are the only one and only SHAMEON!
You are an embarrassment to not only the white people but to any and all Tribes to think that any one NDN would believe in your falsehoods, your lies and your arrogance. You have done nothing and proved nothing and you never will. It's sad really that your life is so little and meaningless you have to portray yourself as someone worthy of being NDN. You are a LIAR and a THIEF to the highest degree and you are plain EVIL. Go back to where you came from because we do not believe, we do not trust and we do not have any respect for You and all of the DISRESPECT you have shown and given to the Indigenous people.

I do not have any hate for you, although I do have contempt, pity, and a whole lot of anger.

Go away white Woman. You are NOT wanted in our world or our Mother Earth.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 03:13:27 pm by MoonieSixkiller »

Offline nemesis

« Reply #553 on: December 25, 2010, 07:07:29 pm »

I personally wish to address the issue of what is being written on this (fraud site), I thought at first I would not give an ounce of my energy to such a low quality group of beings who are not asking questions but simply attacking and offensively speaking ill of very good human beings.

If anyone needed proof that Crowther is a deluded racist, surely this delivers all the proof that anyone needs.

More front than Brighton Pier.  Truly sickening.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #554 on: December 25, 2010, 07:38:33 pm »
Yep, "low quality group of beings" and "dark" as an insult. Ms. White White Light is White White White Racist.