Author Topic: Danny "Many Horses" Rael  (Read 23549 times)

Offline AlessandroItaly

• Indians are people!
    • Nativi Americani.it
Danny "Many Horses" Rael
« on: April 14, 2008, 08:40:08 am »
Please write your opinion on "Chief" Danny "Many Horses" Rael, Apache Mescalero, in Italy for conference with shamanic ceremonies, please see  http://www.gosabina.com/news/20080409/weekend-dedicato-ai-nativi-americani-a-san-polo-dei-cavalieri-rm-18-19-aprile-2008.asp
and http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUNhY3ck54
and http://www.kypkids.org/vas/KYPCCA062706Danny.htm
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 08:46:08 am by AlessandroItaly »

Offline Kevin

Re: Danny "Many Horses" Rael
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 12:01:41 pm »
He looks to have alot of white blood in him -

Offline Chaska

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 12:50:38 pm »
If he is Apache, then why he using Lakota words in the youtube video?....

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 01:28:15 pm »
I've heard of Rael as a pretty common Ute name, but never as an Apache one. Some sites say he's enrolled, so it'd be easy to check.

The only site I found that lists him as a "shaman" was for Richard Boylan, the UFO exploiter. Boylan often uses people who are actually Native, sometimes even elders. Every other site I saw just has him as a musician and storyteller.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 04:18:39 pm »
"If he is Apache, then why he using Lakota words in the youtube video?...." (Chaska)  -  that pretty much seals his coffin IMO - he needs to get some of that tanning spray and hit the inside of them white arms up near the shoulder area

Offline truthseeker

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 10:22:04 pm »
You are wise to question the authenticity of this impostor. He is not enrolled. He is not even Native American. He is Hispanic. Do not believe a word he speaks. His lies are becoming his undoing.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 01:40:54 am by truthseeker »

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 11:30:12 am »
Slight off topic(sorry),maybe Barnaby can correct me if I am wrong?,but i recall one Jospeph Rael "Painted Horse",in the UK in the early ninties,he also came with a hispanic background claiming to be Apache and an Elder.My guts (and nothing else it has to be said) are telling me these two are related(or were if Joseph is still alive)

Offline truthseeker

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 02:37:47 pm »
Probably not the same person. His sham was not perfected enough in the early 90s and his international travel did not start until later than that. He might have had difficulty posing as an elder at that time as he would only have been in his mid 30s.

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 06:23:24 pm »
nope i am saying related,not the same guy,Joseph Rael would be fossilized by now.

Offline munseewolf

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 11:06:20 pm »
Danny Many Horses Rael is my step brother he is a musician and storyteller. He has a website for his flute music and as a storyteller he travels many places. Who sponsors him changes, he has also done Colorado state functions and is in AIM. As far as his genealogy I have done it to 1650 so as far as the Rael line from Mexico. But this (Rael) line was not his last name until the Ranchero was created on Apache land and the new Spainish land owner in New Mexico owned the silver mine and the Apaches living within the landholdings. This line direct ancestors are also from Isleta and Taos pueblos. He is enrolled thru his grandfather Mescallero Apache but he also could from this direct line belong to Isleta Pueblo and Taos. Look up who is the oldest storyteller from Taos pueblo the last name is Rael. This Rael is not related to any recent Spanish lines nor that one that is into UFOS. I have not kept in touch with him since my health problems. That has been 2 years ago. Bee

Offline munseewolf

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 11:14:17 pm »
I'm sorry I forgot to add he does not control what the media or how his sponsors advertize him. He is just an Apache storyteller and flute player. His sister, Bee

Offline truthseeker

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2008, 11:23:11 pm »
Although he may not be related to the "UFO" Rael, he has participated in several UFO events and has been a speaker at UFO seminars. The person who promotes his Italian tours has written several books on UFOs.

Danny Many Horses Rael is my step brother he is a musician and storyteller. Bee

Yes, a musician and storyteller, but NOT a native musician and storyteller as he claims.

Offline truthseeker

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 02:13:57 am »
I'm sorry I forgot to add he does not control what the media or how his sponsors advertize him. He is just an Apache storyteller and flute player. His sister, Bee

When you are hired to perform for the public you typically are asked to provide a bio for publication. You are not at the mercy of your sponsor to publish whatever they choose. And if the media does publish inaccurate information you can always contact them and they will print a retraction.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 08:54:34 am »
I've known Bee (Munseewolf) for some years and trust her word. As I noted before, Boylan has fooled or badly used actual elders before. The UFO people may be doing the same with DR. Perhaps the easiest thing would be to contact these promoters and get them to quit distorting what he does.

Offline truthseeker

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 01:32:53 pm »
It is not Bee's word that is being questioned nor the distorted words written by promotors. It is the words Danny Rael himself speaks which are not the truth.