Author Topic: NAFPS Forum: Still working out a few bugs...  (Read 10124 times)

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
NAFPS Forum: Still working out a few bugs...
« on: October 28, 2006, 01:48:28 pm »
Greetings from NAFPS Forum!

Please bear with me as I try to reach everyone who might have had a registration problem and let you all know that the forum URL has changed. It is now http://newagefraud.org/smf

I've added a redirect tag to the old forum so if you try to visit there you will end up on the new one. But this will not last forever; as soon as all the bugs are worked out, I will be deleting the old forum files, so change your bookmarks!

There is apparently a limit on the number of emails we can send at one time through the server, and the only way to get a message to every member is to divide into small groups. We have 245 members who have never posted. It was a laborious task to assign each one to a smaller group to ensure that all get this message.

If you are no longer interested in being a member, please log in and delete your account. If you have any extra accounts that you do not use, please either delete them or if you know you made an account and can't remember the username you chose, look through the list of members for any name(s) you created that you are not using. Reset your password if you can't remember it, then log in and delete the extra account(s).

I will delete all those whose emails bounce back. You can always rejoin with a valid email address.

A few are bouncing because their accounts have email from this IP address blocked. If you aren't getting email from the forum you might have one of those.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 03:05:35 pm by Forum Admin »