Author Topic: We're back... mostly....  (Read 7013 times)

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
We're back... mostly....
« on: August 07, 2007, 06:08:46 am »
Some of the graphics seem to be misplaced, and the the email functions - like, notify of replies, request a password reminder, etc. - aren't working yet. This includes new member registrations. I will get it fixed ASAP - a few days at most.

We had a recent backup so we probably only lost the most recent posts prior to the shutdown.

I haven't figured out why www.newagefraud.org/smf redirects to nafpsnew.nfshost.com/smf.... and I haven't uploaded any of the main site pages. Just the forum so far. I'll keep at it as and when I can.

This new host requires anyone complaining of defamation, libel, etc. to present them with a court order before they'll disable the site.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Re: We're back... mostly....
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 09:06:56 am »
Thanks for working so hard on this Pat, and thanks to everyone else for bearing with us. If you notice links not working, graphics missing etc, please let us know here. We know that most of the little edit buttons above a message-composition window are missing, and that the ones which appear don't seem to work.

Also please update your bookmarks to www.newagefraud.org rather than newagefraud.org
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 09:12:16 am by Barnaby_McEwan »

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 02:48:56 pm »
Ahhhh at last . I've been grinding my teeth . Having our voices silenced in a matter of public concern really made me mad and when I get mad i get mouthy . Felt like taking a bite out of John Lekay . Now I gotta make up for the lost time and take a few bites out of him . What a character . I hope he pays you about - Oh $100 an hour for all the time it took to undo his mischief . You are worth it  . Thanks so much for your dedication to this and all your hard work . 

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 04:53:08 pm »
I got the forum URL thing worked out. Now I'm tackling the missing images, and the email function. Will update in this thread.

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 05:03:44 pm »
I noticed when I posted the way I used to be able to get bold or a quote box doesn't work anymore and I had to type the code in , which takes a lot longer . Probably isn't urgent,  but eventually it would be nice to have that working the way it used to ...

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 05:10:12 pm »
I had a little bit of a problem logging in because it seemed that my password got changed but got it all straightened out. It's good to see this forum back up.........

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 05:24:04 pm »
The images seem to be back. Except for the smiley choices.... Still working on it.