Author Topic: MEDIANA Institut*  (Read 7446 times)

Offline ladybug

MEDIANA Institut*
« on: December 14, 2009, 04:27:40 pm »

am samstag den 31. januar bis sonntag den 1.
febraur findet eine schwitzhüttenzeremonie
anlässlich des keltischen lichtfestes imbolc
statt. der offizielle beginn ist so gegen 16
uhr. die ganz veranstaltung geht auf
spendenbasis. möglicherweise sind noch wenige
plätze frei. die darauffolgende veranstaltung
ist am 21. märz zu ostara. anmeldung ist
unbedingt erforderlich, da sehr reges
interesse besteht.

der platz:

http://www.steffenshof.de.vu/

bei interesse, infos oder anmeldung bitte
miriam brendt anrufen oder mailen.:

Miriam Brendt
Assistenz

MEDIANA Institut*
Institut für Ökotherapie & Salutogenese
Gartenstrasse 1
56290 Mörz

Tel. 06762 - 96 27 - 69
Fax 06762 - 96 27 - 79
post@mediana-institut.com
www.mediana-institut.com

antworten

Nachricht:
senden abbruch
another sweatlodge in europe

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: MEDIANA Institut*
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 11:39:36 pm »
I just had a look at the two websites mentioned. Although they are selling esoteric products and are clearly part of the esoteric market, I couldn't find any info on a sweatlodge being advertised.

Once again, @ladybug, what's your agenda?

Offline Sizzle Flambé

• Google profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 12:11:36 pm »
An altmedicine site. I have no idea if the product works. I also see no sign of the alleged sweatlodge.

http://www.mediana-institut.com/navleft/lifestyle/gesundheit.html

Schwitzhütte – Neue Lebensenergie:

Sie werden neue Energie erfahren. Durch die Schwitzhütte lernen Sie sich selbst neu zu betrachten. Sie treten gestärkt und mit neuer Energie aus der Schwitzhütte heraus.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 08:47:02 pm »
An altmedicine site. I have no idea if the product works. I also see no sign of the alleged sweatlodge.

http://www.mediana-institut.com/navleft/lifestyle/gesundheit.html

Schwitzhütte – Neue Lebensenergie:

Sie werden neue Energie erfahren. Durch die Schwitzhütte lernen Sie sich selbst neu zu betrachten. Sie treten gestärkt und mit neuer Energie aus der Schwitzhütte heraus.

Google translation:
Sweat Lodge - New Life Energy:

You will discover new energy. By the sweat lodge, you get to see themselves anew. They come out with new and enhanced energy from the sweat lodge.

Clicking on the link at the bottom of that page brings you eventually to their shopping cart, where you can register and pay to attend the fake sweat:

http://shop.mediana-institut.com/index.php/cat/c14_Naturehealing.html/XTCsid/46e927170890b202ad5a8236e91d26cc

MEDIANA natural sauna and sweat lodge

MEDIANA Natursauna und Schwitzhüttenseminar

from 120.80 EUR
incl. 15% Tax excl. Shipping costs

1 x 'MEDIANA Natursauna und Schwitzhütte' order DETAILS BUY NOW

Clicking on DETAILS gets you to:

http://shop.mediana-institut.com/product_info.php/info/p119_MEDIANA-Natursauna-und-Schwitzhuette.html/XTCsid/46e927170890b202ad5a8236e91d26cc

MEDIANA natural sauna and sweat lodge    

from 120,80 EUR
incl. 15% Tax excl. Shipping costs
Weight: 0.00 Weight: 0.00

The MEDIANA natural saunas and sweat lodges are an integral part of Aequillibriums and can be booked separately.
The Sweat lodge serves the physical and spirtual cleaning. Body and mind have the opportunity to directly get in touch with nature. You will experience a high degree of mental wellness. Relaxation at all levels and clarifying the causes of stress are the goal of the sweat lodge.

Stepping out and feel like a newborn person.

Tag: The following rules apply to participate in that day:

Please only light fare on the day of the sweat lodge. Drink plenty of water. For water during the ceremony is provided.  [emphasis added -kpn]

Please, no drugs, no alcohol, no psychotropic drugs on that day. The use of the lodge is allowed only in clear consciousness. They sign for a security statement. [emphasis added -kpn]

Start: at about 14.00 clock to open fire, followed by talc and barbecue at the fire, according to need

Bring: 2 large towels, light Schwitzhüttenbekleidung (T-shirt, pants, shorts). Where possible, several blankets.

Note for cardiovascular patients, the ban has a sauna by the GP:
The cleaning process inside the sweat lodge is in no way comparable to the conventional sauna. Experience Teinlnehmern with heart and circulatory problems show that the study conducted by us sweat lodge means no restrictions for patients. The patients come out strengthened, and feel the sweat lodge. The sweat lodge for purification, the body also eliminates toxins and mental blocks.

ACHTUNG: Attention:

Apply when booking our seminars, workshops, events and adventure days following General Eligibility:

50% of Seminar-/Veranstaltungsgebühren are due upon booking.
50% of Seminar-/Veranstaltungsgebühren are later than the day of the event
payable in cash or up to 3 days before the event with a value date on our account.

Only the payment of 100% booking fee entitles you to participate in the Seminaren-/Veranstaltungen.

In case of failure or non-participation MEDIANA retain 50% of the fee. The fee is transferable to another TN. The participant has to re-register and receive transfer coupon.

In that regard, an event has been canceled by MEDIANA Institute, which is responsible by MEDIANA Institute, you get your fee refunded back to 100%.

Booking Procedure:
Please choose the payment option in the menu below ACCOUNT!
You will receive after successfully booking an ordinary account with the appropriate payment.

Well. I'd say that's about as clear as it gets re - selling fake sweat ceremonies. I particularly notice (their bold) the section about how they're legally required to mention that heart patients aren't supposed to do saunas... but that doesn't apply here(!). Send your money, sign the legal disclaimer (like James Arthur Ray had people sign) and off you go. Achtung! *would use a vomiting icon here if we had one*