General > Welcome & News

Bigger and Stronger Than Ever-Over2000 Members!

(1/5) > >>

educatedindian:
I think we passed the 500 mark in membership about two weeks ago. We've been so busy with the campaign against Prisoners of the Past and other work that many of us didn't notice.

We are now DOUBLE the size we once were when we were still a Yahoo group many years ago. And we're lots more active than many forums with far more members. We also certainly have a much higher number of NDN members than any of our critics. About 80% of our members are NDN, and about 60% of our members are active ones.

Yeagley's white supremacist and apple Indian forum Badeagle, for example, technically has over 1000 members, but over 90% of them are white, and only about one in six of his "members" have ever posted. He has all of five or six actual "Indians" active in there.

And the Castaneda forum? Is there even one "Indian"? Or at any of the "shamanism" groups on Yahoo?

Thanks to everyone whose stuck with us, and to everyone for their work exposing frauds and exploiters.

This forum will always be around as long as there is a need. (Which sadly shows no sign of going away.) Can't keep a good group down.

earthw7:
I am thankful this site exist

Defend the Sacred:
So am I. Thank you to Al and the other founders of the site, the mods and everyone who works here doing research, sharing information, and providing feedback. Thank you all.

educatedindian:
Another milestone. It seems that the campaign against fraud Rachel Holzwarth has drawn quite a few people here.

Even more important than the number of members is just how much more activity there is, sometimes 10 or 20 posts a day. Perhaps double the activity of a few years ago.

Thanks to all for making this activist forum such a success. And speaking personally, I'd like to see campaigns like the one against Holzwarth be a regular thing. There's certainly (and unfortunately) no shortage of frauds.

Ari:
I'm new here and don't know much about your work... But i feel this group is very integrated and lighted with good spirit of dedicated companionship. The healthy intent and environment  here obviously contrasting with lunatism, abuse and decadence of New Age grouping. 

Yes, unfortunately this work is truly needed...   

I wonder if we can affect the situation of such massive spread of New Age absurd on basic ground level instead of going from case to case struggling with aggressive defense of fraud masters and resistance of confused ...

There must be ways to demand from legislative authorities to restrain the fraud with proper regulation...

What do you think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version