General > Frauds

Film on Leonard Crow Dog

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ingeborg:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on January 27, 2007, 12:25:32 am ---That's probably how those German sweatlodge sellers in the links got trained.
--- End quote ---
As far as I can see, they claim to have been trained by Archie Fire Lame Deer. Further contacts are Morris Crow and Pablo Russell.
The duebbekold link list is very interesting, as they also link to sites of people definitely against selling ceremonies, like NAAoG (Native American Association of Germany), as one example, and to serious projects like Peltier Defense or ethnological museums.

Freija:

--- Quote from: Ingeborg on January 27, 2007, 01:09:32 pm ---The duebbekold link list is very interesting, as they also link to sites of people definitely against selling ceremonies, like NAAoG (Native American Association of Germany), as one example, and to serious projects like Peltier Defense or ethnological museums.

--- End quote ---

That is a common way to do it. Some exploiters linked to our website just to seem legitimate.

Morris Crow must be the number one "trainer of exploiters" in Europe. His name is everywhere and nons refer to him as "My Elder" or "My Sundanceleader".

lakotagirl:

--- Quote from: Ingeborg on January 26, 2007, 10:11:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: Freija on January 26, 2007, 09:49:40 pm ---I am just commenting on the website here....but the links under "Lame Deer" promote sweats for sale in Germany. (Maybe you know of some of them, Ingeborg?) 
--- End quote ---

One of the links opens the site of Jo (Joachim) Irmer, the one who says he is a Blackfoot bishop and the highest ranking ndn rep in Europe.
More sweats are offered by a person named Karl-Heinz (Pollux must be just a nickname) in Northern Germany, and Thomas Geldner and Michi Schindler offering sweats in Austria. No prices mentioned.

--- End quote ---
i know thomas geldner and michi schindler. they are from the lamedeer "group" i had my first sweat with the late archie lame deer....at that time it was ok. later i found out that they started to charge money for the sweat...so i stopped going there...now archies son john fire lame deer  goes to europe and does the same as his dad did.
i saw thomas also at crow dogs sundance.

lakotagirl:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on January 27, 2007, 12:25:32 am ---Crow Dog is no fraud. At one time he was medicine man for AIM at the Wounded Knee standoff. But he has a terrible record of endorsing or defending frauds like Michael Hull and Mary Grimes/"Mary Thunder". He also lets just about anyone come to Crow Dog's Paradise, including many outsiders who then turn around and set themselves up as sweatlodge sellers. That's probably how those German sweatlodge sellers in the links got trained.

The Lame Deer link could be from Archie Lame Deer's group in Germany, who sold sweats for 666 euros each. (I don't know why they chose that amount, but it struck me that they were making fun of Christians.) Archie has passed on, but his son is still in Germany and grew up there. To me it's sad, since his grandfather, John Lame Deer, was a greatly respected man.

--- End quote ---
sorry there is a lil mistake....archies son, john did not grew up in germany....but i met him when he was about 10 or 12 years old in austria. but archie has a son in austria....his name is dario and he grows up with his mam in vienna.
then i heard there is also a son in switzerland somewhere.

lakotagirl:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on January 27, 2007, 12:25:32 am ---Crow Dog is no fraud. At one time he was medicine man for AIM at the Wounded Knee standoff. But he has a terrible record of endorsing or defending frauds like Michael Hull and Mary Grimes/"Mary Thunder". He also lets just about anyone come to Crow Dog's Paradise, including many outsiders who then turn around and set themselves up as sweatlodge sellers. That's probably how those German sweatlodge sellers in the links got trained.

The Lame Deer link could be from Archie Lame Deer's group in Germany, who sold sweats for 666 euros each. (I don't know why they chose that amount, but it struck me that they were making fun of Christians.) Archie has passed on, but his son is still in Germany and grew up there. To me it's sad, since his grandfather, John Lame Deer, was a greatly respected man.

--- End quote ---
and as for leonard crow dog...he is real.....i saw his power with my own eyes....at the sundance. leonard is also my sons grandpa....he is my husbands uncle and cousins....from both sides (mam and dad)yes crow dog is very respected here on the rosebud rez....we were also at the furneral of leonards sister dina......there were a lot of people. my husband always says leonard may do some crazy stuff but he is a real medicin man....trough his bloodline. and thats only a few and they are all related in the lakota nation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version