General > Frauds

Lewis Mehl Madrona

<< < (4/6) > >>

Epiphany:
Corporation Information
Corporation Name   COYOTE INSTITUTE, INC.
Corporation Status   Active
File No   N-32801-0
Type   Vermont
Incorporation Date    02/22/2011
Corporation Description   EDUCATIONAL & RESEARCH
State of Incorporation   MS
Fiscal Month End   12
Registered Agent   NORTHWEST REGISTERED AGENT LLC
Address   145 PINE HAVEN SHR#1000A
City State Zip   SHELBURNE VT 05482
Officer 1   ROBERT CROCKER, MD
Officer 3   BARBARA MAINGUY, MA, MFA
Officer 4   LEWIS MEHL-MADRONA,MD,PHD
Officer 5   ANNE-MARIE CHAISSON,MD
Officer 6   TONY GEE,MA,JD
Officer 7   VENETIA YOUNG, MD
Principal Street Address   159 STATE ST
City State Zip   MONTPELIER VT 05602
Above accurate as of: 08/21/2013

http://cgi3.sec.state.vt.us/cgi-shl/nhayer.exe?corpbrow?form_id=corpname?corpnumb=N328010
-------

Vermont physician license info:

Lewis Eugene Mehl-Madrona
PO Box 578,
BRATTLEBORO, VT 05302   

Registration Information
License Type   License   Status   First Date Licensed   Issue Date   Expiration Date
Physician   042.0008285   ACTIVE   01/02/1991   10/20/2012   11/30/2014

Specialties
Specialty
Family Practice
Geriatric Medicine
Psychiatry
--------
LinkedIn:

Lewis E Mehl-Madrona
Associtae Professor at University of Saskatchewan

Hawaiian Islands Medical Practice

Lewis E Mehl-Madrona's Overview

Current Associtae Professor at University of Saskatchewan

Past
Assistant Professor at University of Arizona

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mehlmadrona

------
Dr. Mehl-Madrona is an Associate Professor within the Department of Family Medicine, College of Medicine.
http://www.medicine.usask.ca/research/health-research-groups/saskatchewan-team-for-research-evaluation-of-addictions-treatment-mental-health-services-stream/group-members/lewis-mehl-madrona/
-------

--- Quote ---Traditional Buffalo Hunt Ceremony for Abundance and Sustainability with Lewis Mehl-Madrona and Barbara Mainguy January 18th-20th 2013
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Donations requested, however no one will be turned away.  Since this weekend centers around a culmination of Sacred Ceremony there is no set fee.  Suggested Donation from $150-250 offset the weekends expenses and help to support the works of the Coyote Institute.
--- End quote ---

http://sukhasala.com/workshops-events/#circles
------

--- Quote ---COYOTE HEALING CAMP

With Lewis Mehl-Madrona, MD, PhD.

The New York Shamanic Circle is honored to present Lewis Mehl-Madrona.

We are honored to have Lewis Mehl-Madrona rejoin us with the NYSC, Lewis was the inspiration of the NY Shamanic Healing Circle.  We will participate in a Healing Camp in which Lewis will review and connect us to understanding how is that we can all be healers, that spirits can speak and act through anyone, and that extraordinary events can occur outside of officially sanctioned channels or without the help of experts.

In healing camp, we explore our capacity to be healing for each other, which can only be experienced in the doing.  In the morning we will do community building exercises to improve our capacity to build and hold the space for healing.  We will use the talking circle, guided imagery, story telling, theatre exercises, and more.  Then we will plan a healing ceremony together - one that will draw from all of our traditions and trainings, one that will be truly ecumenical and reflective of the community we have become, honoring the lineages of all present.  After the lunch break, we will conduct the ceremony.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Sunday, October 24, 2010
From 10 AM - 5:30 PM
Place:  The Alignment Center, 120 West 28th Street New York, NY 10001. Between 6th and 7th Avenue
What to Bring: A rattle or Drum, water, lunch, ceremonial clothing, and offering of tobacco and cedar are well received
Energy Exchange: $ 111
--- End quote ---

http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1410491659

-------
2013 events http://www.mehl-madrona.com/about.html

Epiphany:

--- Quote ---Thanks to maternal DNA testing, I do know that I have Native American ancestry on my mother's side, and being where I came from and how I was raised, the strong chance is that I am Cherokee. Because being Cherokee was so imporant to my survival, it's difficult to imagine not being Cherokee. Still, I posed the question to myself, what if my grandparents had made up my being Cherokee? It certainly wouldn't change much in my perception of myself. I created an identity as a Cherokee and I think I would go on having that identity. It has been 56 years now, so it feels like it's too late to change.
--- End quote ---

http://www.futurehealth.org/populum/page.php?p=1&f=More-Indian-Than-Thou-by-Lewis-Mehl-Madrona-100614-832.html

Diana:

--- Quote ---Corporation Information
Corporation Name   COYOTE INSTITUTE, INC.
Corporation Status   Active
File No   N-32801-0
Type   Vermont
Incorporation Date    02/22/2011
Corporation Description   EDUCATIONAL & RESEARCH
State of Incorporation   MS
Fiscal Month End   12
Registered Agent   NORTHWEST REGISTERED AGENT LLC
Address   145 PINE HAVEN SHR#1000A
City State Zip   SHELBURNE VT 05482
Officer 1   ROBERT CROCKER, MD
Officer 3   BARBARA MAINGUY, MA, MFA
Officer 4   LEWIS MEHL-MADRONA,MD,PHD
Officer 5   ANNE-MARIE CHAISSON,MD
Officer 6   TONY GEE,MA,JD
Officer 7   VENETIA YOUNG, MD
Principal Street Address   159 STATE ST
City State Zip   MONTPELIER VT 05602
Above accurate as of: 08/21/2013

--- End quote ---

I wonder if any of these white halfwits know that almost all Indians consider Coyote the trickster or clown. The term Coyote is not always flattering. Heavy sigh..... ::)

Epiphany:

--- Quote from: Diana on August 24, 2013, 12:26:31 am ---
I wonder if any of these white halfwits know that almost all Indians consider Coyote the trickster or clown. The term Coyote is not always flattering. Heavy sigh..... ::)

--- End quote ---
I think he uses it as an excuse. He can do rude, crazy, even unethical things and excuse it all as his "coyote medicine".

For instance he told a restrained, upset, struggling woman in a psych ward that he'd break her legs if she bit him. Or if she didn't take her medicine. He threatened to curse her so she'd vomit for 24 hours. I can understand trying to get a person to change focus, "snap out of it", but not by using physical threats. (pg 153, Coyote Medicine: Lessons from Native American Healing)

Diana:

--- Quote from: Piff on August 24, 2013, 03:50:57 am ---
--- Quote from: Diana on August 24, 2013, 12:26:31 am ---

--- End quote ---
I think he uses it as an excuse. He can do rude, crazy, even unethical things and excuse it all as his "coyote medicine".

For instance he told a restrained, upset, struggling woman in a psych ward that he'd break her legs if she bit him. Or if she didn't take her medicine. He threatened to curse her so she'd vomit for 24 hours. I can understand trying to get a person to change focus, "snap out of it", but not by using physical threats. (pg 153, Coyote Medicine: Lessons from Native American Healing)

--- End quote ---

You know Piff, the more I think about it maybe he did name his so called Institute the right name. Coyote is the trouble maker, trickster and clown, it couldn't be more apropos. 
But, I am bothered by his claims to Native healing. Unfortunately most people don't know any better and probably take his new age gobbledygook as gospel.  >:(

Diana

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version