Author Topic: Rosi Re Beech and Keith Harrison (was UK Shaman)  (Read 12099 times)

moon

Rosi Re Beech and Keith Harrison (was UK Shaman)
« on: October 16, 2008, 09:38:33 am »
I am looking for information about a shaman from wales  named Rosie Beech. Does anyone have any information on her? (sorry posted in wrong catagory)

[Al's note: Retitled thread and moved to Research Needed]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 03:04:27 am by educatedindian »

Offline zoi lightfoot

Re: UK Shaman
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 11:30:33 am »
Does she have a site on line we can take a look at?as you do not give any info on the nature of your problem (or not) with her?

moon

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 06:59:56 pm »
Here is the site:

(www.rosiandkeith.co.uk)

I had emailed this person about there services. I was and am in need of depossession services and space clearing services. She emailed me back with the information about there services and didn't request fees. I stupidly gave her my information and that of my child and her husband. after that I didn't hear from her again but I eneded up with a worse situation then I had to begin with demons! no joke!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 07:03:28 pm by moon »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 08:34:45 pm »
They look to me like your garden-variety neo-shameonick nuagers, dabbling in bits and pieces from lots of cultures. People like that usually aren't very effective or powerful, metaphysically or spiritually.

You say you had no in-person contact with them, but you believe they did something malevolent to you? Are you saying that you had problems before you e-mailed with her, but you believe that after your email exchange she sent demons to you that have increased your problems?

I'm just trying to make sure I understand what you're telling us.

There are things you can do to help yourself, but what would be appropriate would depend on who you are, where you live, and what your cultural/religious heritage is. People who hang out shingles on the Internet are rarely good to ask for help with these sorts of matters, especially when they're obviously not grounded in anything traditional (and, from first glance, probably angering spirits of a number of cultures by ripping off and blending ways they have no right to, as well as trying to combine ways that are not spiritually harmonious with one another. Well, that's if the spirits have even noticed them).

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Rosi Re Beech and Keith Harrison (was UK Shaman)
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 04:51:16 am »
They list as teachers the frauds Leo Rutherford and Sandra Ingerman, also unnamed teachers in spiritual tourism spots in South America and South Africa. The couple met on a spiritual tourism holiday. Special...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 10:58:57 pm »
I was and am in need of depossession services and space clearing services.

If you are still suffering, I would go to whomever you know in person, or who you can get to know in person, who is a trained clergyperson or ceremonial person of an established religion. You haven't said what religion you are. But there are churches and temples that will help with these sorts of things, in addition to Indigenous spiritual leaders.  I just think you're safer with someone established, preferably someone you or someone you trust has faith in. Sometimes even just spending time in a holy space will keep whatever is bothering you at bay long enough for you to get clear.

moon

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 01:03:48 am »
Thanks for your reply. I still have not been able to locate a shaman or other such person who can help me. This is not an ordinary situation. Myself, my child, and my son in-law are targets of very evil person's who wanted to distroy our lives. And they have succeeded. (I can not verify or have no proof that Rosi Beech is anything other than who she claims to be.  Other than the fact that she did not request money for the services she was suppose to preform. What I did say however is that contacting her has made my situation worse!)
I have been ripped off by two psychic's to the tune of four hundred and fifty dollars ($450.00). One of which claims to do spirit releasement removal of unwanted energy etc..... And preformed none of the things she claimed she did. Problem unsolved. The demon's are here with me and I have proof of this!!!!!!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 07:15:33 pm »
Checking back in on these shameons today, I see their site is still up. They say they have *temporarily* stopped selling Shameon services, but one assumes from the phrasing they are not done with that scam.

They are selling ceremony, and claiming to work with Native cultural property. Looks pretty fraudulent to me.

It also doesn't help that by hanging out their shingle and making the claims they do, that they are giving false hope to tormented people, who they are clearly not helping.

http://www.rosiandkeith.co.uk/shamanic-healing.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________

"You may require a ceremony to deal with unexpressed grief, bereavement or birth issues; to contact your ancestors; to bless a new project or situation; or simply for celebration and empowerment. We can give you advice, help you make your own bundle or medicine shield, or guide the actual ceremony.

"Payment

"We know that some people think healing should be free. This is clearly impossible within our current culture, but we aim to keep our rates reasonable and flexible according to the client's circumstances, while respecting our time and experience.

"Please note that we require payment in advance, in sterling, from overseas clients, and for distant healing"

Offline Sparks

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 02:39:03 am »
Checking back in on these shameons today, I see their site is still up.
[…]
http://www.rosiandkeith.co.uk/shamanic-healing.html

The site has disappeared years ago, fortunately. Found traces of them in several directory listings and links from a variety of other New Age sites, but the site itself isn't there any more.

For the record, the predicament of "moon" asking for help, she also started this thread:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1987.0 [Re: List of Authentic Shamans etc.]

There is a link in there to the present thread, so I find it right to add this cross-reference here.