Author Topic: Morning Glory & Otter/Oberon Zell-Ravenheart and the Grey School  (Read 39684 times)

Offline Laurel

Re: Morning Glory & Otter/Oberon Zell-Ravenheart and the Grey School
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 04:02:30 pm »
Wow. That's much worse than I knew about. There's some really shameful stuff there. I had no idea they'd gone so far into misappropriating and misrepresenting NDN ways, and promoting people who do such things :(

I didn't either, but I can't say I'm surprised. I ran across a quote this morning that put this stuff in perfect perspective for me: "Smug, greedy, well-fed, white people have invented a language to conceal their sins." George Carlin

We really do think that if we use the right words, all will be well.

I also wonder what, if any, influence the WSAVA has in the USA, where vets are still busily engaged in chopping the earflaps and tails off puppies for profit.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 10:58:45 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Mahekun

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 06:17:55 am »
Sorry to resurrect his thread. I'm still interested in seeing where this goes, especially with the info dug up on their "native" teachers and teachings. I'd love (hate) to hear what kind of crystal rainbow wolf dreaming faerie wind raven bullcrap is "taught" there.

I can't decide if I'm more disgusted by this or by their completely unnecessary mutilation of goats. It's a moot point that they're given anesthetic. The procedure is tantamount to transplanting someone's ear to their forehead (with freezing!) for the sole purpose of people getting to ooh and ahh over the freak.

Mahekun

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012, 06:30:16 am »
Here is the website for one of their instructors from the info posted on the previous page. "Rainbow Stonetalker", claims to be part Cherokee. I'll sift through it and see if there's anything concerning, plenty of woo-woo mysticism referenced already.

http://www.charlierainbow.com/the-stonetalker.html

Offline Laurel

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, 09:15:43 am »
Looks like someone mentioned Rainbow (Wolf?) Stonetalker before:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1705.0

Mahekun

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2012, 01:29:30 pm »
Seems to have fizzled a few posts in, but has more links /info about her.