Author Topic: more from the "Susquehannock"  (Read 7827 times)

TrishaRoseJacobs

more from the "Susquehannock"
« on: September 23, 2005, 07:42:40 am »
Okay, this is the second group I've come across claiming to be Susquehannock. And I'm getting mighty curious because I thought they were pretty much wiped out back in 1763.

I found this in my mail box:

I AM CHIEF RUNNING OF THE SUSQUEHANNCOK TRADITIONAL CHURCH OF NATIVE SPIRITUALITY.?  OUR OFFICE IS IN ALABAMA.?  I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE OUR LESSON PLAN TO ALL NATIVE AMERICANS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING OF THEIR HERITAGE.?  WE ARE THE ONLY TRADITIONAL CHURCH THAT HAS THESE TYPES OF LESSONS.?  ARE LESSONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: (1) BASIC SPIRITUALITY (2) WEB OF UNSEEN POWERS (ADVANCED SPIRITUALITY) (3) THE SACRED PRAYER PEIPE BOOK (4) THE MEDICINE WHEEL.?  WE WILL ONLY TEACH MEMBERS, WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR MEMBERSHIP OR THE LESSONS.?  ALL WHO IS INTERESTED CONTACT ME.?  WE ARE MEMBERS OF THE PAN AMERICAN INDIAN ASSOCIATION.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: more from the "Susquehannock"
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 02:21:50 pm »
Yeah, he's pretty much a nut making up nonsense to please himself, as best I can tell. The Susqehannock were nowhere near Alabama or Florida, much less Europe. They were never further south than Maryland. What, did the whole tribe move to Florida for *retirement*?
His claim about the feds conspiring with historians to claim tribes are extinct is right wing paranoia. You can't get two historians sitting side by side to agree to much of anything, much less every last one. In fact it'd be a career making move to uncover a "lost" tribe, the wet dream of the older and more racist forms of anthropology.
His "tribe" also claims to be part of a Reorganized Indian Shaker Church, and drop both Lakota and Algonquian terms left and right, along with claiming to be Metis. The Indian Shakers were actually mostly in the northwest I think.

And his claim of "investigating civil rights abuses" in the prisons? Brace yourself, it appears one of their "sachems" called "Strong Eagle" was accused of the attempted rape of a family friend's 9 year old daughter and molesting his own daughter. His wife and son testified against him, and now he's smearing them as "filled with hate."
http://survivingthesystem.com/strong_eagle.htm
Shaman- Sachem Strong Eagle, D.D., P.hD.
Susquehannock Tribe of FL. / N.C.I.N.
Reorg, Indian Shaker Church
K89018 4833-01
PO Box 900
Ina, IL. 62846
O’siyo Traci and staff,
May I start of this Talking Leaf via “Sending Smoke Skyward to Creator Rawottonemd, and his son Wank-Tanka, for all mankind, Eeyah!???
I drop this talking leaf to you to ask for a package of yours, to be sent me via the wind. I’ve seen your cover front leaf. Also, I’d ask for info on wrongfully convicted. See enclosed leaf (IDCFS). I’d be more than happy to share my full case with you on request. I have sent five leafs at this time, due to income is zero. I assure you my case will blow your mind! I can prove conspiracy on Judge, ASA, PA, state witness!
I await your reply. Again Wa-Do, for reply. Many motions filed judge refuses to hear. Will send copy upon request.
InWanka-Tank
Shaman Sachem Strong-Eagle
Trya-wil Saqan
I can share many religious leafs of help. I am Me’tis Lang, loot!

SUSQUEHANNOCK TRIBE of Florida
Investigative Council, Zandbeek 8, 1509 HX Zaandam, The Netherlands
Sept.29, 2001
Individual Enquiry in the case of Strong Eagle, a full tribal member of the Susquehannock Tribe of Florida.
Chief of Enquiry: Grand Sachem R.E. Dancing Thunder Oquendo. Principal Chief of the Susquehannock Tribe of Florida.
The Tribal Enquiry is based on first hand information sent to the Tribal International Office in the Netherlands. The information includes close to a hundred pages of band written letters, addressed to the Principal Chief R.E.Dancing Thunder Oquendo. Added to, and sent with these letters are notarized reports of social workers, court and trial transcripts, doctors and hospital reports.
I have held in my own hand, the original hand-written letters of Strong Eagle’s daughter and also an original handwritten letter of great hostility from Strong Eagle’s former wife, one of his main accusers. And the most shocking were photo-copied letters (affidavits) from his son, clearly stating that the charges against Strong Eagle were a vindictive plot by two very strong willed women, his main accusers that were able to rally an assortment of individuals into fabricating charges and to testify against Strong Eagle.
In fact, the case was founded on the testimony of these two women who obviously were motivated by hate, hysteria and a will to injure Strong Eagle in any and all ways possible. These two women were strong willed enough to instill hate in his own children, so they could be duped into giving false testimony in court against Strong Eagle. One of the
woman accusers actually stated that it was her goal to put Strong Eagle away for life. Strong Eagle was persecuted and hounded by using character assassination and accomplices.
In his affidavit Strong Eagle’s son explains how he and several accomplices (which he named!) motivated by hate, stole Strong Eagle’s possessions and burned down his house to the ground. In the meantime the two women accusers decided to initiate a campaign to accuse Strong Eagle of being a sexually dangerous person.
In court they gave the most ludicrous testimony that the court or defense never went so far as to investigate if the story was true or not. In fact, the standard practice of investigating the character and reliability of witnesses seems to be an unknown practice in the State of Illinois.
The individuals that accused Strong Eagle of raping the young daughter of one of the main women accusers, are all friends and family members of the mother of the young girl....
The first example was the accusation that Strong Eagle put his finger in the vagina of his
daughter in the bathroom.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 02:23:44 pm »
Pt 2
In his son’s affidavit he states that because Strong Eagle is totally impotent (affirmed by a doctors report) for 17 years, that he was told to say in court that his father used his finger. Further this incident was to have taken place in the bathroom. However again, in Strong Eagle’s son’s affidavit, where he states that be was coached to say the above in court, he goes on to say that they were living at that time in a house trailor that did not even have a bathroom.
Further the testimony that Strong Eagle’s daughter slept on top of him turns out to be bunk-beds in the house trailer and Strong Eagle slept on the lower bed and his daughter slept on the upper bed. Again stated by Strong Eagle’s son in his affidavit of which we have a tribal copy.
Then we have the letters of Strong Eagle’s daughter that state that all the incidents never took place and that her father is not guilty of any wrong doing.
And even though Strong Eagle’s daughter has repeatedly stated that her father is not guilty of any wrong doing (in fact, she does state that it was her mother, one of the main accusers, that tried unsuccessfully her to induce her to prostitution) Strong Eagle’s daughter’s testimonial letters and affidavits have amazingly been totally ignored.
To sum up, I have seen a: list of charges of battery by the former wife of Strong Eagle against Strong Eagle.
In every case the charges were thrown out of court as unfounded or he was found not guilty. This means that Strong Eagle’s former wife knows how to get into court by filing charges. At the same time it shows motive. Because Strong Eagle’s former wife’s anger, hate obviously grew with every lost case. It shows that Strong Eagle’s former wife harbored great animosity towards Strong Eagle for a long time. And we do have a letter of great animosity, that Strong Eagle’s wife wrote to him, to prove that she hates him very much indeed.
Clearly Strong Eagle’s former wife perjured herself in court and was strong willed and filled with enough hate to coarse, browbeat or convince others to not only join in the plot to accuse Strong Eagle of sexually dangerous acts, but to also perjure themselves in court as well.
The other main complaint charged against Strong Eagle is the incident at a certain Powwow. The charge was that Strong Eagle gave a nine-year-old girl 5 dollars to “take off her clothes and dance???. The second accuser in this story was the young girl’s mother. The young girl’s mother is the known friend of Strong Eagle’s former wife. The young girl’s mother is just as strong willed as Strong Eagle’s former wife and just as hysterical and had joined forces with Strong Eagle’s wife to “put him away for life???. A group of male acquaintances and family members, the same individuals that are used as an example of “Shining State Witnesses??? on page one, also backed the young girl’s mother.
Strong Eagle had given the young girl a ride to the Pow-wow with the permission of her mother.
Strong Eagle states he did nothing more than give the young girl five dollars so she could run around the Pow-wow and have some money to buy treats or something to eat or drink. In fact Strong Eagle had asked the young girl to meet back with him when it was time to go home....
This is the same young girl Strong Eagle was accused of raping, by the group of accusers that were interrupted by the police trying to kick Strong Eagle’s friend to death. They took time out when the police arrived, to accuse Strong Eagle of raping the young daughter of one of the main women accusers. And the police believed the accusers too. Even though the accusers and their activities were known to the police and were under surveillance by the police.
The young girl had to endure medical examination and the medical examination showed that the young girl was not harmed in any way. This young girl along with the other young people that had to testify, were exploited in their turn by the main accusers.
When it became known to the accusers, that Strong Eagle is impotent by medical incompetence, they quickly changed the story to charge Strong Eagle with stroking the young girl’s thigh. The charge that included testimony of the young girl’s mother was concocted to have taken place while the young girl was scrambling into Strong Eagle’s truck from the driver’s side.
Since the rape charge wouldn’t stick, the young girl’s mother and the other accusers used this incident, a normal everyday happening, in an opportunistic chance to further bear false witness against Strong Eagle. The amazing fact is that the accusers dated this incident in Strong Eagle’s truck in June of 1995. The truck where this incident was supposed to have taken place wasn’t even bought by Strong Eagle until September of 1997! Two years later.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 02:25:25 pm »
Pt 3
And Strong Eagle’s daughter?
She was the main subpoena witness for Strong Eagle’s defense. She was not allowed to testify by the States attorney. And Strong Eagle’s defense attorney did not raise one finger in objection, but went along with anything the State’s attorney said he should do. Strong Eagle’s daughter was not the only subpoena witness that was not allowed to testify, and the state got no objection from Strong Eagle’s attorney....
Strong Eagle holds a Ph.D. and has been a member of different churches, also playing a leading role in the development of the spirituality of the members of the congregations. Strong Eagle has dedicated his mind, body and spirit into clearing his name. It should be noted that Strong Eagle could have disappeared into the reservation, not to be found, but refused to do so....
Conclusion
The International Investigative Council of the Susquehannock Tribe of Florida concludes that Strong Eagle is the victim of a group of individuals working together to harm Strong Eagle and “put him away for life???.
The accusers were motivated by hate, vindictive and cruel natures, and the will and intent to injure others.
The reliability of the accusers was never investigated for reliability and is a shameful example of incompetent and uncaring judicial procedure in the Art of Law practice on the part of the attending attorneys.
The ludicrous testimony that was never investigated, showing two year gaps of the placement of a vehicle where a crime was supposed to have taken place, and crime scenes in bathrooms that do not exist in reality in the places they are supposed to be, show beyond doubt that there was a group of individuals making false accusations built on lies, with the will and intent to injure and harm Strong Eagle and therefore Strong Eagle could not be guilty of being a sexually dangerous person.
The medical reports of the examination of the young girl in this case show that no harm came to her.
The earlier social service investigation concludes that Strong Eagle did not have a mental problem.
The court appointed examinations were inconclusive. And the court did find Strong Eagle not guilty....
The Investigative Council of the SusquehannoOk Tribe of Florida
International Office in the Netherlands.
Certified on this day, September 29, 2001
By the authority vested in the Grand Sachem
R.E. Dancing Thunder Oquendo
Principal Chief
Representative of the Great Council
M.M.Singing Spirit Bakker

AFFIDAVIT
I, DR, ROSALIND SKYHAWK OJALA, A DULY ORDAINED, INTERDENOMINATIONAL
MINISTER OF THE CHURCH OF LOVING HANDS, FORTUNA, CALIFORNIA, HEREBY STATE THE FOLLOWING ON BEHALF OF SACHEM STRONG-EAGLE, PH.D., AND I HEREBY SWEAR, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, THAT ALL THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS AFFIDAVIT IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND BELIEF:
1. MY NAME IS DR. ROSALIND SKYHAWK OJALA, 639 111TH STREET, FORTUNA, CA. 95540;
2.1 HAVE BEEN AN ORDAINED MINISTER OF THE CHURCH OF LOVING HANDS, A CHURCH OF NATURAL HEALING AND NATIVE AMERICAN SPIRITUALITY, SINCE 1979;
3. MY KNOWLEDGE OF SACHEM STRONG-EAGLE IS BY PERSONAL LETTERS FROM STRONG-EAGLE AND COURT DOCUMENTS SENT TO ME THROUGH THE U.S. POSTAL MAIL. MY PERSONAL VIEW OF HIS CASE IS THAT HE IS BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BECAUSE OF HIS NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE AND DEEP DESIRE TO FOLLOW HIS ANCESTRAL ROOTS, BY THE PRESENT COURT
SYSTEM. IT IS ALSO MY OPINION THAT HE WAS UNFORTUNATELY, SET UP BY HIS OWN DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY MEMBERS.
4. SACHEM STRONG-EAGLE IS A CURRENT MEMBER OF OUR CHURCH AND PAN AMERICAN INDIAN ASSOCIATION CLAN AND FOLLOWS OUR 12 POINT PLEDGE OF HONOR....
DATED THIS 2ND DAY OF JULY, 2001.
Dr. Rosalind Skyhawk Ojala, D.D. Lmt
Principal Chief Pan American Indian Association
Thunderbird Clan
SACHEM STRONG EAGLE, 5/9/04....
Trya-wic Saqan

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 02:51:37 pm »
LOL! Could this be the "chief" too?
http://www.dread.demon.nl/2004.html
"Old Hippies and Cyber Shamanism
Broadcast sunday the 21st of november 2004
60s Hippy Songs, Cyber-Shamanic journey
Before the jingle, the backgound layer that continues for most of the cast on a low volume level, a CD with gong and didjeridu by Masters of the Dreamtime ((Nanak Dev Singh Khalsa, Margreet Singing Spirit Bakker,
>>>Ralph Dancing Thunder Oquendo<<<) mixed with an old test recording made before a webcast. After the jingle some songs from the Songbook of the California School of Herbal Science. Next and final part is a soundpiece with brainwave entrainment binaural sounds, humpback whale song, shaman's drum and, added live during the webcast, a not yet completely finished, but already playable two string cigar box fiddle, played with a violin bow."

Also found a description of the his workshops. Weird, reminds me of Blair Witch Project.
http://www.net.info.nl/margreetbakker/zweethut.htm

And I love it how their official "tribal website" is mostly in Dutch. They don't bother to maintain it though, unlike their ceremony selling site.
http://www.oheyo.org/index.html

The guy who designed their site. No idea if he's connected to them or just worked for them, since I can't read Dutch.
http://www.broeksma.nl/

"Piercing Eyes Penn" is listed as "Another shaman, Chief "Piercing Eyes" Penn, publisher of yet another small pagan newsletter, Pan-American Indian News"
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=KaiOaty

One site listed him as 72 living in Arcadia FL with a wife named "Early Spring".

Here's Rosalind Ojala.
http://www.lovinghandsinstitute.com/htm/dr_ojala.htm

And the Pan American Indian Assn, where they're downright proud about not being part of any tradition and making it up themselves. Yet another bunch saying they're Metis.
http://www.lovinghandsinstitute.com/htm/paia.htm

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 04:31:05 pm »
The INdian Shakers are alive and well and growing. They are mostly in Washington (since it was founded in MUd Bay, Wa, near Olympia), Oregon, and Idaho. There are some in California, mostly Northern California, and Montana. There are also 3 bands of Shakers. I am familiar with 2 kinds, the 1910 Shakers and the origional ones. THey don't just accept anyone in, either. White people can come for healing in most Shaker churches, but are generally not allowed to join.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2005, 04:35:03 pm »
LOL! "Peircing Eyes" is now a shaman?? Twenty years ago he was just a guy heading a small intertribal Indian group. Oh, and he had this buddy named Buck Ghost Horse.

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 04:11:21 am »
GuideStar Basic Results

2 organizations found (0.421 seconds)
1 - 2 of 2 organizations are returned. Need to refine?
Page:1

INDIAN SHAKER CHURCH OF WASHINGTON INC Brownstown, WA 98920

Contributions are deductible, as provided by law

WARM SPRINGS INDIAN SHAKER CHURCH Warm Springs, OR 97761

long way from fl

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 04:40:27 am »
churches have to be listed by law as a nonprofit in there state
if they are not listed then they do not exist

Tribe of Christ Church Leeds, AL 35094

PARTNERS IN ASIAN MISSIONS Birmingham, AL 35253

A Form 990 is available for this organization

HELPING HANDS MINISTRIES Rogersville, AL 35652

WOLF CREEK CHEROKEE TRIBE INC Elberta, AL 36530

CHEROKEE RIVER INDIAN COMMUNITY Moulton, AL 35650

RANCHO LA MINISTRIES INC Leroy, AL 36548

THE FATHERS BUSINESS INC Birmingham, AL 35242

Tribe of Christ Church Leeds, AL 35094

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 04:42:32 am by dabosijigwokush »

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 04:51:34 am »
DUTCH SITE TRANSATION

Dear people, dear visitor,

Attention: Since March 2005 I have been operative as a designer at the office oaths in Amsterdam. This site has been made and has been written from my position as independent designer. I find the site too beautiful zomaar take away, but I adopt no tasks at this moment.

Melle Broeksma are my name. Graphic designer is my profession. That means that I can devise beautiful books and a clear Internet site can develop. And I can help with with making logo, letter paper and brochure.

In my work I it finds not only important to solicit beautiful make, but especially to let being correct be them. As an environment, form, message and target group in assessment is, quality proportion well is and if it clicks between constituent and designer, then a design becomes be correct and beautiful.

You must at me presentations therefore no licked, no illegible texts and whipped expect claims. Wèl can expect you a good communication of a designer who translates your message in clear designs and those do what he promises.

Curious become? At this Internet site concerning me and my work more.
In advance thanks warmly for the attention. Click especially further!