Author Topic: Pretend NDN's on Yahoo 360  (Read 23466 times)

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

Re: Pretend NDN's on Yahoo 360
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 08:03:09 pm »
OMG.............hahahaha

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2008, 05:36:50 am »
if at first they can't destroy you from the out side.
then they try to split you apart.
and cause tension between brothers and sisters
to destroy you from within
this stops your way of life and your even your lanauge
now they cheapen our traditions by doing fake copys and passing it off as real
my queston is as long as we know what is real and what is not what harm can they do to use.
they only cheapen them selfs
by taking on a way of life that is not there own, they have lost they own ways
and in time there own lanauge as well
so in time the  Europeans will have lost more than any native could ever loose
i can just see the future, reservations poping up in europe to contain the (natives) there
o i forgot that that name means consentration camp!
have they forgoten the past so fast.
non conformaty will not be tolarated in any form
and a question to all the clubs ,hobbiest and fakes
would you be willing to die to protect you way of life , let us see that you can declare
independence from your host country, and fight and die to become the natives that you play
as my people have done for 500 years for real

umsonogama
all my relations

RavenCrow

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 03:19:08 pm »
What is wrong with the many white people on 360 playing native? Passing themselves off as 'teachers of our people'? Recently I discovered one such person...a white woman....from the UK...her 360 page is filled with new age garbage etc....today she sent me a mail beginning with 'Osiyo'....the greeting from my own people...so I replied...here are our mails....this womans page is:

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/profile-A2QOKiEmYrI8XRgiTxddZrcZZyU-?cq=1

NativeAmericanUnity wrote:

Forgive my question...I am simply wondering your heritage as you use the language of my people (Keetoowah Band Of Tsalagi) ie: Osiyo...but I see you are from the United Kingdom?

¥«Wyte°l|l°Dove»¥ responded:

Osiyo my friend ..no need to forgive you for what ? it is only a question !..in answer as they say im not of native blood ! but "Native American isn't blood. It is what is in the heart. The love for the land, the respect for it, those who inhabit it, and the respect and acknowledgement of the spirits and elders. That is what it is to be Indian." And in my heart i am ! if i were to be of a certain tribe i suppose then it would be of the langauge of my soul which is cherokee !..however i speak many tounges as they say as i learn so as to comunicate to my friends of different tribes and cultures this is my respect to them !...does this offend you that i am not of native blood ?...i do hope not for we are all one and all related !...have a blessed day my friend ~peace~

Having a respect for the land and for people...does not make a person Native American, nor does adopting the language of Native peoples.
We as Native Americans have to daily fight to prove who we are as a people...in the form of Blood Quantum cards...Band Numbers...Heritage..family line etc...we are the only race of people on this earth who have to PROVE who we are on a daily basis...yet many non-natives find it..'respectful' to use our language and adopt our ways?...when we ourselves struggle for the right to do so?...We were and still are branded 'heathens' and 'savages'...we had our rights taken away by non native people and still today we fight to regain those rights...yet we seem to live with a generation of people who feel it necessary to 'play' native?
Being respectful of the earth...is something ALL people must be...that does not make a person Native American...being respectful of other people in this world...is something we ALL have a duty to be...that too does not make a person Native American. People should be blessed to be who THEY are...they should be proud of their OWN heritage, and not try to adopt the ways of others and play at being something they are not.
I would not adopt the white mans ways...I am Native American! I am proud of my culture and heritage...it would be disrespectful for me to adopt the ways of other people. How is it therefore you find it 'respectful'? I mean no offense...I am simply trying to understand.
Please understand...I am a traditionalist..I work hard to preserve our peoples culture and heritage...and to put a stop to the mis-use and abuse of of language and ways by non-natives.

I do not profess to be native it does not say anywer that i am !and i dont think creator would like that no one is allowed to teach other than "what you call a true native"..i see this offends you that i try to teach of granfathers ways and ways of the peoples ..to try bring peace to people and heal mother earth...i dont think ure creator would like you not allowing others in because of skin or blood ..im offended !..

What rights do you have as a white woman to teach the ways of native american people?

why use term white woman ????? i dont like the way this is going i hear hatred in ure words and not that of love ..ok so you are offended as am i ..i wasnt aware you felt like this now i am i shall leave ure site as i do not have the blood requirements or as you so loudly say skin colour this is not godly...is there different gates into heaven because of skin or blood i think not ...ieave ure site as im not welcome...
UI shall publish on my posts ure replies see what others think ...

excellent idea...as too will I alert NAFPS and other groups to a non native claiming the right to teach native ways. Your offended? You have no idea of our people. Do you live on a reservation? Do you have to fight for your rights to just 'be'? No...Native people have the right to teach native people...not non natives who use it simply as a means to be 'different' or to fit into the 'new age' ideals of playing ndn.

Why do these people feel it necessary to do this??

With respect Tsisqua (NAU)

LOL. She came to RNS and posted the e-mails from her to you and was asking us what we thought. Needless to say we did not support her and she deleted her account. Oh well....Is the Wyte Dove from England? Another thing she did in the past and so did all the New Agers was, they would write everywhere, "I was born White but I will die Indian" SAY WHAT?!!!LMAO! I still get a good chuckle out of that one.

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 02:52:27 pm »
Yes Wyte Dove is from the UK...she's ummmm...a little bit odd??! As indeed are many of the oddballs on 360...the more you dig...the stranger it gets.

As for the 'Born White and Die NDN'....she not too long ago had that posted on her Yahoo 360 page...when I questioned her...it dissapeared...funny old world eh....! Unfortunately for these people....they were born white...and they can plonk their booties smack bang in the middle of a rez for forty years....they will still die white.

As strange as she is...and obviously confused...she recently sent me an email giving NAU's name as "good people" to some New Age Web Site....which confuses me...one minute we're racist and cruel to her....next we are good people...yet she still plays the 'badly done to card' by the nasty NDN's at NAU to all who will listen.....hmmmm....strange indeed....but it matters not to us....we are highly used to being called racist by these fakes...seems to be the thing to do once they are called out. SSDD.

The most annoying thing is...If you read my post...I asked her one question in particular...

What rights do you have as a white woman to teach the ways of native american people?

This was never answered....she played the racist card to a T....but could not give me a straight answer...yet brought on her buddies to question us at NAU.....which just annoys me...if someone asks a question...do them the decency of answering already....why can these folks not understand this?!

We at NAU do not 'big ourselves up'....we do all we can for our people...free of charge...we're not all over the net bragging about ourselves and who we are etc....we are a respectful group of people...who yes...call fakes into question...as should any and every native person! You wont find us quoting about ourselves...listing our achievements etc...for one simple reason....what we do is not about us....we are good people, and if others bothered to get to know us instead of judging us....they'd see that.
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 03:18:01 pm »
Amberwolf aka Crowfeather aka Tso:ka'we Osto:seri aka Maggie (phhheeewwwww!)  has yet again taken it upon herself to attack a Native Elder....we have posted it in our NAU forum as I have no wish for any further trouble caused here in NAFPS by fakes.

http://nativeamericanunityforum.theiforum.com/tso-ka-we-osto-seri-aka-amberwolf-aka-crowfeather-t123.html

Incidently, if anyone visiting our forum from NAFPS north west of El Dorado, KS....please contact me...we are having difficulties with your hostserver ip and it keeps getting automatically banned :(

With respect,

Tsissy

Laurel

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 04:11:00 pm »
Amberwolf?  Waaaait a minute--this isn't Wiccan Woo Woo author Amber "In the Shadow of the Shaman" Wolfe with a E, is it?  Didn't she used to claim "adopted Seneca relatives"?

http://www.llewellyn.com/bookstore/author.php?id=10585

http://www.shared-visions.com/explore/culture/shadowof.htm

If not, sorry--reckon there could be a coupla dozen "amber wolves" out there by now.  Maybe we need a score card to keep all the white woman playing Indian straight?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:13:41 pm by Laurel »

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 04:20:24 pm »
No...unfortunately this one must be 'another' Amberwolf...Maggie has never written a book...thankfully  ::)