Author Topic: Bigger and Stronger Than Ever-Over2000 Members!  (Read 28177 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Bigger and Stronger Than Ever-ONE THOUSAND Members!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 02:45:42 am »
We broke the thousand member mark. I think we've gotten a couple dozen new members since Ashby's latest campaign started.

Thanks to everyone whose stuck with us.

Offline Rattlebone

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 06:27:36 am »
We broke the thousand member mark. I think we've gotten a couple dozen new members since Ashby's latest campaign started.

Thanks to everyone whose stuck with us.

Ashby has been silent for a while now. I wonder where it has been hiding.

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 04:26:08 pm »

Gee Rattlebone ...maybe Betsy is just listening to the many people who asked her to step back.  Betsy is a complicated character with a lot of anger, but from what I've seen, she seems smart enough to notice if what she is doing doesn't make sense, and to be capable of learning and making positive changes based on this. Accusing someone of hiding, when they may be trying to be respectful of what many people requested , seems needlessly provokative

Offline Rattlebone

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 03:04:06 am »

Gee Rattlebone ...maybe Betsy is just listening to the many people who asked her to step back.  Betsy is a complicated character with a lot of anger, but from what I've seen, she seems smart enough to notice if what she is doing doesn't make sense, and to be capable of learning and making positive changes based on this. Accusing someone of hiding, when they may be trying to be respectful of what many people requested , seems needlessly provokative

I was told by a friend of yours that she was dangerous, and was told that by many in other places as well.

It would be nice if you were right about her, but I doubt it.

In my opinion she is not back some place doing any kind of thinking about being wrong or whatever. I think it's more like a snake coiling back some place in preparation to strike.

Eccentric Lady

Re: Bigger and Stronger Than Ever-Over2000 Members!
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 05:14:27 am »
Well, I am new here but so far looks great and I am glad to be here.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Bigger and Stronger Than Ever-Over 3000 Members!
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2019, 12:21:48 pm »
We broke the 3000 member mark a day or two ago. We'll be around as long as needed, which shows no sign of going away. Thanks to everyone who sticks with us. Some from the beginning, over 20 years ago.