Author Topic: Diane Fisher/Fishel AKA Dhyani Yawahoo  (Read 12446 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Diane Fisher/Fishel AKA Dhyani Yawahoo
« on: August 12, 2005, 02:03:26 pm »
Stumbled on some pretty disturbing stuff I hadn't heard before.

http://indianz.com/board/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=215759&TOPIC_ID=10429&FORUM_ID=5
senexa Posted - 10/20/2004 : 06:59:23 AM
"She is worse than a fake or a nuage ripoff.
She is a crazy woman who had her son consecrated as a god. Her ex-husband (named Golden, I kid you not) is a liar and thief well known in the area. He is her ex-husband only because he would not bow down to her and the boy, and I mean that literally. She requires people to kowtow.
We lived in Vermont, very near her temple. You just would not believe all the hurt people who would show up at our store to ask for our help after she had stripped them of their money and then turned them out.
She preys on those of weak spirit, demanding complete obedience and total dedication from her followers.
Even Twyla Neitsche was not that bad.
While we were never able to close her down because she owns the property, we were able to stop her from teaching kids in Vermont and holding gatherings in public places.
Now it sounds like she is running amok again.
I personally despise this woman. She is a feeding shark and I hope that all of the torments she has laid on others will find their way back to her doorstep."
cherokee_in_belgium Posted - 10/20/2004 : 06:47:56 AM
"This hasn't been mentioned on the site above but I was contacted by a group of Ms. Dhyani's former followers who were very put out with the way she treats people. According to them she forces people at her institute to sign agreements saying they won't disclose anything that happens there to an outside party, people have to sign over the financial assets etc.
From former followers of hers it sounds like shes running a cult. Of course - they could just be disgruntled but it may be something to keep in mind.
The people still convinced shes right are pretty rabid and will attack anyone who so much as hints that their guru may be a bit of a nut. They claim its because Dhyani has given out "secret knowledge" to non-indians. Personally I'm more offended by the fact that she mostly makes stuff up for sale, tries to mix things with other religions, has made up her own tribe, and trains other frauds."

TrishaRoseJacobs

Re: Diane Fisher/Fishel AKA Dhyani Yawahoo
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 10:03:49 am »
Yeah, she's very scary and getting worse it seems.

btw - cherokee_in_belgium is my screen name at indianz.

Anywho, I got several emails from a group of people she'd brainwashed who managed to get out. Now, I urged them to contact the feds about her treatment as the "confidentiality agreements" she made them sign likely weren't legally binding, but rather a scare tactic. I don't know what they're doing now, I haven't heard from them since.