Author Topic: Ben Carnes and Eagle Mountain Spiritual Council  (Read 166307 times)

Offline tachia

Re: Clean Thread on Ben Carnes and Eagle Mountain Spiritual Council ..
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2009, 09:40:09 pm »
one of the people mentioned would not much like that he is being talked about ..
the other is very likely basking in the warm glow of the attention ..

IF you know these two people, you will know which sentence to ascribe to which person ..

Tachia, I don't know either man that well; have never been to their home or had a cup of coffee with them. Was simply trying to make a point of how well Zoi Lightfoot knew them, if at all; since both David and Ben have stated that they don't know her.

Your last comment, the one I quoted . . . Yes, I do know "which sentence to ascribe to which person".

bls .. thought you would know which was which .. *s* .. .. .. you made a good point about people, zoi in this instance, merely dropping names for their own ignorant reasons .. makes one wonder just who the hell this zoi is and what their agenda is as well .. .. .. .. ..

Offline tachia

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2009, 09:46:03 pm »
glenda ..
heya

"sistah" .. ..

yeah well all of us thought this was a dead thread .. ah well .. .. you would do well to note which people brought this thread back into the limelight .. .. it was just fine being "dead" as far as all others were concerned .. .. until it got brought back up, then i felt a responsibility to state my "two cents" .. ..

hope your doing some better .. health problems suck! .. ..

wishing you all the best for the new year
tachia

Offline Walks

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2009, 04:22:03 am »
I need to take this opportunity to retract my earlier endorsement of the Carnes.

edoted as dealt with personal issues not relevent to forum.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 03:55:56 pm by frederica »

Offline Rattlebone

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2009, 06:01:31 pm »
I need to take this opportunity to retract my earlier endorsement of the Carnes.

It has been my personal experiance that Ben considers you a brother as long as you are handing out hundred dollar bills to him but when the agreed upon time comes for repayment he no longer knows you and refuses to return messages, phone calls or any other correspondence.

I gladly loaned the Carnes in excess of 1700 dollars to keep their power on and save their land from foreclosure.
Ben gave his word and a date for repayment bu when the time came he renigged.

After much prodding by me I did recieve one check for 800 dollars but Ben refused to pay the rest.

I have personnaly spoken with another person who had a similar experiance with The Carnes.

It is my intent to hopefully save someone else the financial hardship of any monetary dealings with Ben or Cat Carnes.

Personally, if I was somebody and you retracted your support of me, I would take it as a blessing.

Honestly somebody should start a research thread about you and detail how many times you have threatened people with violence and stalking on the internet.

You know I know from experience about all that, I mean seriously how many times have you threatened me with violence or bragged about the fact you were stalking me?

I know recently you took a dislike to a man and did a number on him, and bragged to him how you knew every residence he had ever lived at. Funny thing is when you did this, you were not even sure if he was a bad man or not; didn't even know if what he was doing was something people on this board would dislike since you hadn't even done any real research on him yet. You told him "you were going to go check with some elders" now didn't you? So ya stalked the man just like you do everyone else, and im surprised you didn't threaten him with violence too.

Why don't you tell all these good people how you are like 46, and just found out you MIGHT have some cherokee in you a few years ago. Yet despite that fact, you threatened a 19 or 20 year old real Indian man and his girlfriend with violence, and told them " I will come to your house and show you what a real Indian is."  So tell me how did you suppose you were going to do this when you just found out you might be Indian a few years ago?

Lot of nerve you have telling anyone who has been Indian their whole life anything like that ennit?

Yea, I know what you are going to say; we both know I aint no angel myself, but we both know I don't claim to be. I am a little too outspoken at times, know for my fights/debates, and some of my foul language. Course in my case I am man enough to admit it, and not behave like you do and try and go around trying to behave like i'm some activist who does not wrong. Can't say the same about you huh?

At least in my case I have owned up to the wrongs I have committed and apologized to a lot of people who I fought, and did so without placing the blame on either side. We were both wrong and we admitted it, and those sins by both sides have been atoned.

In my opinion you are a very dangerous man, who will not just stalk people that the good people on here would see as exploiters and such, but a man who will threaten with violence, and stalk people for calling you on your bullshit.

I could bring dozens of people here who have been threatened with violence by you, and many more that have seen it.

Do you realize that all those threats and such are felonies on the federal level? Do you not know we did turn you into the FBI for doing that? Lucky for you, we dint push the issue when you finally backed off.

Why don't you tell all these good people what a womanizer you are as well. We both know just how well I know about that don't we ;)

I heard that you took a dislike to Ben cause his loved one was not Indian. Funny thing is you don't have the slightest proof you are, and you are pretty much just learning things if you truly are. You are the pot calling the kettle black in such a major way if that is true of you. At best you are a podia who is way way less then 1/4, so imagine how preposterous it is for you to think the way you are.

That's all I got to say on this. I encourage to go ahead and fire back on me if that is your desire, because you know I will return fire, and this will get very nasty quick.

When I get threats of violence and hatred from people like you, that is when I know i'm doing my job, and doing it very very well :)

frederica

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2009, 06:26:39 pm »
Okay, both have made a point.  But it looks like it's on a personal level.  So let's not go any further with it.  If you wish to attack each other, use another forum.

Offline Vuyeed

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2009, 09:20:45 pm »
hello Walks...this is Eric from Myspace. I will co-sign what Rattle said in regard to the threats made by you towards myself and others on that forum. Why should anyone take your word for anything when that seems to be your MO when you get called for BS? I have talked with Cat on several occassions and she seems like a nice lady. Friend requested both her and Ben and they both have a lot of good things to say in regards to Native issues and Leonard Peltier. I won't claim to be uber-knowledgable on a lot of things but the threats made towards myself, Rattle and a few others I am quite knowledgable of...More than likely you are going after the Carnes' because you feel you aren't getting your way on another issue...that too is your MO. When you help someone out you don't use it to blackmail them into doing what you want...which given what I have seen that is what you are doing here.

frederica

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2009, 09:29:39 pm »
Like I said take it elsewhere. 

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2009, 09:36:35 pm »
I don't know anything about this situation, but it seems Danielle also had some complaints about Walks that sounded similar . See reply #2 and reply #4 , reply #5 and #6 in the thread below

http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1641.0

In reply 7 Educatedindian says

The moderators have all looked over the evidence sent by both Danielle and Walks. It's pretty obvious the two of them have long feuded with each other, sometimes making some pretty vicious insults.

I guess my point is with so many allegations and counter allegations I'm not sure any of this has anything to do with Ben Carnes.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 09:44:09 pm by Moma_porcupine »

Offline tachia

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2009, 09:49:03 pm »
Like I said take it elsewhere. 

Nice post Federica, thank you.  None of these other "personal conflicts" have any place in this thread.  Lets stick to the topic. The topic is ben carnes and eagle mountain spiritual council. 

frederica

« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2009, 09:53:44 pm »
Except for the fact that he (Ben)  borrowed money and didn't repay.  But that is a personal issue, not for here.  The rest apprears to be between other people and Walk. Definately personal. Not for here.  

Offline tachia

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2009, 10:16:44 pm »
Except for the fact that he (Ben)  borrowed money and didn't repay.  But that is a personal issue, not for here.  The rest apprears to be between other people and Walk. Definately personal. Not for here.  

Federica ..
true .. if these people want to discuss these other personal issues they should take them somewhere else!
the original questions about ben carnes still stand without answers.
the topic IS "Ben carnes and eagle mountain spiritual council"
stay on topic and take the other crap elsewhere
ben himself has said in here, that he would welcome any and all scrutiny of himself and his organization.

Offline Rattlebone

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2009, 10:26:24 pm »

Federica ..
true .. if these people want to discuss these other personal issues they should take them somewhere else!
the original questions about ben carnes still stand without answers.
the topic IS "Ben carnes and eagle mountain spiritual council"
stay on topic and take the other crap elsewhere
ben himself has said in here, that he would welcome any and all scrutiny of himself and his organization.

Funny how you try and act as if what we say in defense of Ben is "personal," but what you say is not. I am trying my best to abide by the wishes of Federicka, but it is hard when I see you speaking from the side of your mouth.

Offline Rattlebone

« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2009, 10:30:06 pm »
I don't know anything about this situation, but it seems Danielle also had some complaints about Walks that sounded similar . See reply #2 and reply #4 , reply #5 and #6 in the thread below

http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1641.0

In reply 7 Educatedindian says

The moderators have all looked over the evidence sent by both Danielle and Walks. It's pretty obvious the two of them have long feuded with each other, sometimes making some pretty vicious insults.

I guess my point is with so many allegations and counter allegations I'm not sure any of this has anything to do with Ben Carnes.

Back in those days I decided to stay out of the whole topic of Walks making threats to people, and stuck to the topic at hand since this was a different forum. Plus back in those days Walks was a friend of Ben, and so that futhered my resolve to keep the differences he and I had out of this forum.

Since then the man has threatened me on several occasions, one time in particular he told me that "he knew where I worked." I do have a copy of that, and it was turned over to myspace and they deleted that particular account he made that threat from.

frederica

« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2009, 10:43:41 pm »
Sorry Rattle, I have no knowledge of Ben one way or the other.  All I see is what the three of you present.  And they look like personal issues to me.  And yours and the late poster seem to be with Walk.  This forum is not the place for that.  If you have issues with the Ben Carnes and the Eagle Mountain Spirtual Council doing something inappropiate, illegal or corrupt, bring it.  But borrowing money is an individual personal issue. And it doesn't belong here either.  All three of the posts are inappropiate and do not belong here.    

Offline Rattlebone

« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2009, 10:49:35 pm »
Sorry Rattle, I have no knowledge of Ben one way or the other.  All I see is what the three of you present.  And they look like personal issues to me.  And yours and the late poster seem to be with Walk.  This forum is not the place for that.  If you have issues with the Ben Carnes and the Eagle Mountain Spirtual Council doing something inappropiate, illegal or corrupt, bring it.  But borrowing money is an individual personal issue. And it doesn't belong here either.  All three of the posts are inappropiate and do not belong here.    

I understand that, and I do appologize for my part of bringing that here.

I do consider Carnes family to be friends, so I am not the one who is saying anything in regards to the money.

I do feel the money issue being brought here is a personal one like you said, and is something being used to cover up the personal issues that both Walks and Tachia have with Ben.

I will do as you wish and not continue with this any longer. I will say though that if you knew more yourself on this issue, and were able to dig into it; you would see just how much of a personal issue it is with Tachia and Walks even though they try and pretend it is not.

Anyways that is all I have to say.

Once again I do apologize for my part in bringing this here.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 10:55:20 pm by Rattlebone »