Author Topic: new book  (Read 4729 times)

apukjij

new book
« on: September 25, 2009, 11:46:21 am »
> From: ioriwase@mail.mohawknationnews.com
> Subject: MNN Piece Maker comes to Akwesasne
> Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:51:22 -0400
>
> THE PIECE MAKER COMES TO AKWESASNE – Lester the Molester of Lost Minds by Splitting the Sky
>
> MNN. Sept. 24, 2009. Lester the Mind Molester was brought to Akwesasne from Alberta to confab with the Camel Toe cult people who are treasonously undermining the Great Law. It’s been rumored they are going with Lester Howse to sit in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights. But don’t trust him! He probably has a private stash of food and water tucked away in his camel s—t while everybody else starves. We hear these cultists recently found a statue in Central Park of their guru, who looks like Oren Lyons, sitting backwards on a camel wearing an Uncle Sam hat.
>
> The following are excerpts from my book, Autobiography of Dacajeweiah, Splitting the Sky, on my adventures with Lester the Mind Molester Howse. I warn anyone: don’t even dare try to threaten me in defense of that phony knucklehead. Wanna know more, buy my book ‘cause I’m sick of discussing this subject. [splitting_the_sky@yahoo.com, www.splittingthe sky.com]
>
> Lester Howse doesn’t have a camp at the Foothills of the Rockies in Alberta. He and his wife and family live at her Cree/Mohawk community of Grande Cache. I was eastern coordinator for AIM in Maryland. We were invited for a conference on native sovereignty in Edmonton Alberta from Feb. 15-19, 1993. P. 61.
>
> Howse and his wife, Merlin, picked me up at Edmonton airport and drove me to Anne Bronson Notnes’ home. She financed the trip.
>
> P. 62. Lester Howse tries to come off as a resister for Indian rights. He gained my confidence in the beginning. He turned out to be a self-serving hustler.
>
> Regarding my wife, Sandra, “You mean she used to be your women?” Howse replied, “Yeah, used to be”. Sandra had a relationship with Howse and had a son, Dylan, whom I adopted.
> Howse puts on a humanitarian front. Sandra said he was a chronic woman abuser, something I have zero tolerance for.
>
> P. 65. Howse asked us to help draft a statement to the town council to resist the relocation of the Indigenous people from Grande Cache.
>
> Howse professed to be the War Chief of the Rocky Mountain A.I.M. stragglers. He said he could call on two or three hundred Mohawk Warriors at any time. My brother, Matt, and I later corrected him. We spoke for ourselves, not as representatives of the Mohawk Nation. Howse saw the two of us as 500 Mohawk warriors.
>
> P. 66. Sandra said he was physically and psychologically abusive to her. He even attacked her while she was six months pregnant with their son Dylan.
>
> Howse had put together a spiritual gathering with a young medicine man, Dennis Lightning, a Cree from Alberta. Howse invited people to attend a ceremony in a completely dark room. Dennis was tied up in leather straps. The spirits were supposed to enter the lodge, make their presence known by rattles flying through the air, feathers touching you on the shoulder, or some other part of your body, or by visualizing spirit lights. No one was supposed to open their eyes, or reach out to feel the spirits touching you with the objects. The spirits would be offended. Then the spirits untied the medicine man to prove they had been there, followed by a question period.
>
> I challenged Howse on aspects of that ceremony. I told others they were being duped. This angered Howse. He decided to confront me but backed down for fear of getting his ass whooped. I later found out from a friend of ours, Harvey Whitehawk, a Saultaux from Saskatchewan, that a woman caught Howse untying Dennis at a road show in their territory, exposing their snake oil sales fraud.
>
> P. 68. Merlin ended up at Suniva’s place in Pinatan. She told Suniva that Howse had been physically abusing. The last beating almost killed her. Merlin was on the phone with Suniva when Howse jumped on top of her. He punched her in the face, grabbed the telephone cord, wrapped it around her neck and started choking her. Suniva immediately went to the bus depot and paid for tickets for Merlin and her children to come to Pinatan. She told us that one time when he was beating her up, he grabbed a rifle, pointed it at her and asked her high spirited little girl [from another marriage], if she would like to see her mother’s brains splattered all over the walls. Her daughter became a subdued, passive, frightened child. One of the babies, a little boy, cried and kept asking him why he was hurting mommy.
>
> Sandra did not want the children to see Howse’s Sundance in which he was the lone chief and dancer in front of some non-native people.
>
> P. 69. While he was doing his fast in the shed, he was threatening his hosts’ lives. Anne, Rocky and Suniva were begging for help to get him and his family off the ranch. Howse had a new 30-30 Winchester and a 12-guage shotgun in the house. The Six Nations brothers decided they would catch my back. Howse’s 30-30 was his ‘piece maker’!
>
> He denied violating the human decency of his wife and family. Then he started yelling at Sandra. He had no guts to yell at me. I pulled out a 45 magnum, which was tucked in my back, and placed it next to the tobacco on the table. I told him that he had a choice, to either go the way of the tobacco and healing, or go the other way. He started to beg for compassion while he waited for his Rocky Mountain crew to save him. He never fights with men. He just beats up women.
>
> He later lied that I pointed the gun at him and his wife while he held his sleeping baby.
>
> Howse dragged Bob [a non-native friend of Tom and Liz] into the bush at gunpoint over some marijuana plants he claimed was his. Bob came back to his screaming hysterical wife, all bloody after being butted in the head with his 30-30 piece maker.
>
> P. 71. I built a sweat lodge on the land. Sandra did the log splitting after I pulled the trees out of the bush. I thought Howse might make a surprise move against me, the way of revenge in New York City. Sandra said he was too much of a punk to engage me physically. He would only tell vicious lies about me. She was dead right.
>
> Hey, Borin’ Oren, “You’re might be unseated by the ‘Piece’ Maker, Lester the Mind Molester.
>
> Everybody else, do background checks on everyone. And never forget the power of the Great Law!
>
> To help contact Akwesasne Peoples Fire 613-937-1813 akwpeoplesfire@bell.net;
>
> MNN Mohawk Nation News, www.mohawknationnews.com kahentinetha2@yahoo.com Note: Your financial help is needed and appreciated. Please send your donations by check or money order to “MNN Mohawk Nation News”, Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0. Or go to PayPal on MNN website. Nia:wen thank you very much. Go to MNN AKWESASNE category for more stories; New MNN Books Available now!