Author Topic: Two to watch out for in Maryland  (Read 35653 times)

frederica

Re: Two to watch out for in Maryland
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 08:44:28 pm »
But now they are the Oklevueha NAC of Sanpete recognized by the Oklevueh NAC of Utah (Chief Fool Bull Blessing-Rosebud NAC????????

Offline Kaylee

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 12:06:06 am »
 Just trying to get my facts straight.  Who are the Nez Perce?  And what does NAC stand for?

frederica

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 12:23:07 am »
Nez Perce=Northwestern Tribe now with rez in Idaho.    NAC=Native American Church.

Offline spirit seeker

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2010, 01:50:27 pm »
In case anyone picks up this thread I would like to add some updates and clarification. Jasmine Hisha has no proof of her Native heritage and is expanding her "business" to include a "peace village" with her loyal followers. These people are brain washed and most hsould be pittied for they are lost.
Her daughter Jenii has broken away from her and finally acheived freedom from her tyranny. No one knows where she has gone, one rumor says she moved to Spokane Washington and another Colorado. From my source who is very close to them she never wanted to be a part of her mothers "group/cult" but was forced and was alos the only one to speak out against Cloupiler and other false shamans that tried to join forces. Since she left Jasmines following has grown stronger as her daughter was secretly saving the few she could from her mothers need to feed off others souls.
Jasmine is indeed an evil soul and power hungry at that. She thinks she is god, or the messiah and is untouchable. People like her need to be stopped as they do more harm than good even to their own families. I wish her daughter luck and hope she can stay hidden from her mothers crazed gaze. Fly away little butterfly and gain your freedom!

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2010, 05:13:36 pm »
http://www.truthis.us/truth_is.htm
here is a picture of him