Author Topic: Cherokee Sweat Lodge?  (Read 26128 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Alan Champney aka Spotted Wolf
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 02:47:14 pm »
Hopefully it wasn't the guy who goes  by the name Spotted Wolf (aka Quiet Wolf).  He's dangerous.  Had some court dealings about 10 years ago, a group of young girls stated that he was 'inappropriate' with them.  He was aquitted, but I have seen him operate in the community and don't trust him.

That's the guy.

I see he's been mentioned before, here: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=895.0

I am sickened that he's still on the loose around here.

Looks to me like he should have his own thread, under his own name. I started it here: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1903.0
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 09:06:51 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Offline wolfhawaii

Re: Cherokee Sweat Lodge?
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 03:43:52 am »
Sharon I believe is operating out of Williamsburg/Haydenville.  She moved out here from Hawaii last year.  Claims Cherokee but I have my doubts.  She does some kind of supposed traditional energy healing but it's certainly not like anything I've ever seen on the Boundary.  She, of course, can't name any teachers, her skills and training came from 'the spirits' donchaknow.
I live in Hawaii, know most of the known people in the community, with a little more info I can look into this Sharon you mention....right know only one comes to mind but she was supposed to have moved to WA.

Offline mysticknt

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 08:10:32 am »
thanks Sky

i still slighlty confused but will treat all as suspect until i can found out more about them

blessings Graham

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 03:55:19 pm »
Sharon I believe is operating out of Williamsburg/Haydenville.  She moved out here from Hawaii last year.  Claims Cherokee but I have my doubts.  She does some kind of supposed traditional energy healing but it's certainly not like anything I've ever seen on the Boundary.  She, of course, can't name any teachers, her skills and training came from 'the spirits' donchaknow.

Googled a bit and couldn't find her. HOWEVER, I did find a whole bunch of shameons teaching at local nuage shops. Depressing. A whole new crop of them since I'd last checked.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 10:19:56 pm by Yells At Pretendians »