Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1148705 times)

Offline Ashla

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #240 on: December 16, 2010, 02:23:14 pm »
Ashla, thank you, wonderful job with the FB site, I'm sharing the video on my site. I have also contacted SAMy about Czech translations of the videos they make.

This is great, thank you. I have received a PM from another who can help with German. Where is your site, Czech?

Offline czech

« Reply #241 on: December 16, 2010, 02:26:04 pm »

*Due to the huge volume of emails Little Grandmother receives daily, she is no longer able to respond to each of your heartfelt messages. 

This was not above the letter form the other day, but now it is and so I will take this to mean she has no intentions of addressing me.

But she clearly got it that your message was definitely heartfelt  :)

Thank you Ashla and best wishes to you and your mother, may she be well...

Offline Saga

« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2010, 02:31:35 pm »
I've actually written to her too lately, but think she haven't been answering in her mail in ages. :)

Best wishes to your mom and you, Ashla.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2010, 04:41:06 pm »
Maybe she is afraid of mixing with the "dark side"**, lol.
I'm not expecting her to come and 'comb the snakes from our hair' any time soon, or 'go amongst the sinners' like holy people of the past did.

Anyone who was really a true 'light-worker' wouldn't be afraid of shining the light in a place of darkness, instead of hiding in the shadows of their ivory tower.

So people in the forum, how does it feel to be puppets of the "dark side"? I just read from the posts of the followers that we are those. Following the agenda of "dark ones" to most definately break the world in pieces or something...
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this box) 

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 09:29:50 pm by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Saga

« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2010, 04:55:08 pm »
Think I am bit off the line here, since I still consider myself as a "light worker" of some kind... Guess I am shining like black sun then. :)

Watched the videos from "our" facebook site and posted in my profile too. Seems that she isn't such a big deal in Finland, but we are so stubborn people that we don't really appreciate people telling us what to think. There were links in couple of places, but there were already some doubtful info added and links to here too, so think the finnish translation isn't as much in hurry as my xmas preparations. :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 04:59:38 pm by Saga »

SAMy

« Reply #245 on: December 16, 2010, 05:06:17 pm »
I went to Kiesha Crowther's website and read her responses to people calling her out on her lies. And so this is the response that I have sent to her through her web site.

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face.

This is something you'll not be able to clear up in a paragraph or two on your web site. The reason I and others have called you out as a fraud, is because you are stealing from sacred teachings and new age-ing it up. You are combining the ancient teachings with teachings about skulls and the I AM consciousness from the St. Germaine teachings which has nothing at all to do with our culture or beliefs. Worst of all, YOU ARE CHARGING people to teach them falsehoods. The ceremonies are not for sale. You are spitting on my people and the memory of my ancestors. Until I take my last breath on mother earth, I'll not stop speaking out against you until you cease from using my culture and making money off of us. You are lying to everyone. That is why you travel into other countries to give teachings. You go to these spiritually starved people who are dying for an indian experience and you are spoon feeding it to them with big doses of new age quackery. You are as dangerous as the man who ran the sweats in Arizona, the ones those people died in who were desperate for vision. There is NO ONE from the Flathead who has stood up to say YES Kiesha Crowther is shaman over us. You need to stop this, because it will catch up to you and you will have to face the elders here. You cannot keep running in other countries telling these lies. If you are being honest, then let us all see pictures of you with the elders who made you a shaman. You are dishonest and everyone sees this. If you were telling the truth you would have provided names, and proof and these people would stand up with you. Remember White Ego woman? Look her up  on youtube. This is what is going to happen to you. Your dynasty of lies and usury will be coming to an end because the people will start showing up at your teachings to tell the truth about you. Remember, OUR CEREMONIES are not for sale.

If anyone wants to PM us other language translations of this then we can add a language-specific version for the video 'The Ancestors are watching you 'Little Grandmother''.   You may want to give folks a heads up here to indicate you have taken the language then PM translation to us.

The text would be first for title:  The Ancestors are watching you 'Little Grandmother'

Then text on inside video: 'Little Grandmother' The ancestors have been watching...

Then the translation of Ashlas text from her post (as above).   (Just ensure a vertical blank line between each major section or **** or something to help us know when we are in the next section).

SAMy
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 05:08:54 pm by SAMy »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #246 on: December 16, 2010, 05:27:05 pm »
Think I am bit off the line here, since I still consider myself as a "light worker" of some kind... Guess I am shining like black sun then. :)

Me too, totally out of line, which isn't to say I don't have a dark side. My dark side is as dark as my light side is light. What I find disturbing about the nuage version of ancient teachings is that they seem to push the 'dark' away. This only makes it stronger and it will eventually seep out of the cracks. You have to acknowledge it, which isn't to say 'follow' it. Following 'masters' with blinkers on is very stupid, but I suppose they think it's all ok if they 'feel' the love.....
What people are often unwilling to accept is that the most monstrous and abominable characters are able to love as well, and some can even 'love' (very convincingly) 'at will' if it suits them, a bit like having ability to switch to a different personality when desired. Alot of 'lightworkers' who are into the 'fluffylove is All' programming don't see people like this coming, whereas someone they might consider relatively unspiritual might see them coming a mile off. It's a peculiar situation, and tyrants love it. It all starts innocently enough....

(lol @ "black sun". I'm surprised Kiesha hasn't hinted that one of her crystals isn't an ancient Sumerian or Egyptian crystal that used to be kept in an 'Ark'.... ::) Then again she hasn't mentioned the 'Rod of Fate' of the ancient Brahmins either, amongst her references to ancient technology.....yet)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TY Ashla. I've added the following to one of my posts on each page from when I joined the discussion so people can be directed to this fact:

edited addition 16 dec 2010:
Important, please read:
I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face...............(click quote link to read in full)

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 05:58:09 pm by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #247 on: December 16, 2010, 06:18:18 pm »
What is wrong with her voice in this video? She sounds very odd here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c72Pg_RabL8&feature=related

She speaks in a baby voice, and sometimes a southern accent slips in.

that's the effect of the nitrogen gas covertly pumped through her microphone, to give her that 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' sound so sought after in Disney epic characters like 'Little Mermaid........jk

Yes it's interesting that she can talk in a non-'baby' voice when she wants to........but I bet it wouldn't be so effective in evoking an emotional response from her customers.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 01:46:09 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #248 on: December 16, 2010, 06:31:55 pm »
If anyone wants to PM us other language translations of this then we can add a language-specific version for the video 'The Ancestors are watching you 'Little Grandmother''.   You may want to give folks a heads up here to indicate you have taken the language then PM translation to us.

Swedish translation is done. Thanks, SAMy, for all the work!!

SAMy

« Reply #249 on: December 16, 2010, 06:42:50 pm »
FYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpEsnJ39Y9k

SAMy

OMG i've never laughed so hard about anything related to this stuff. I suppose you made these videos? Good job  ;D

As of today SAMy temporarily de-listing that video on youtube.  It's still there and watchable.  But SAMy is feeling that we want to lead off the public message on our channel regarding LG with the other two videos and more translations of them for now.  One person, as an example, who saw the video, took it very badly (could not see the humor or perhaps the truth).  SAMy wants to get people to open their eyes and not shut down to the message.  So that's our 'friends and family' (and visitors/lurkers here) video for now.  SAMy is spinning up more spoofs not quite so to the core as the mashup spoof at that URL.   And at least one of the new vids is planned to have a 'guest'/spoofed appearance of a famous hollywood star.  ;-)

SAMy

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2010, 06:45:25 pm »
I think the baby voice is because she wants people to see her as innocent, simply "called" to the task of being a cult leader, and that she would never think of deceiving < baby voice > anny-wun < / baby voice >. 

And I think it works on some people - makes them feel protective of her. I mean, note the name she chose for herself: "Little" combined with the preposterous "Grandmother" (yes I know it's possible to have a grandchild by the time you're thirty, but, really.) Those are words that attempt to broadcast, "I'm harmless, I couldn't hurt anyone, I need to be protected." [cue the tears]

Whereas many of the male shameons and cult leaders go for the big, macho, obvious power trip, her schtick is more insidious. I think it's designed to make people underestimate her while she empties their pockets and messes with their heads.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2010, 07:07:26 pm »
For sure on the appearing harmless aspect. It obviously works on alot of people, and worked on me until I found this forum too.

Hi SAMy, that's cool. I know it's very tempting, and something I also can't resist at times to 'poke fun' as a reaction to how appalled we are with her antics (my nitrogen comment and rainbow arrow countdowns), but it's true that this may alienate others who just aren't in that 'frame of mind' and are also brainwashed to 'change the channel' from any criticism of her at all. It's really difficult not to react by showing how ridiculous and comical it all is.

sorry, but I just couldn't resist it, lol.

2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 5/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_3rCfWTiO8&feature=related

"...There are many more things that are going to happen in year 2010...

...All of the secrets will be exposed...

...Government cover-ups will be exposed...

...Knowledge of ufo's and higher intelligence, will be exposed...

...Healing possibilities are gonna skyrocket!...

...Psychic phenomena will be proven as a fact and accepted by science worldwide...

...Filthy waters will be cleaned...

...Child labor willl be completely exposed, and destroyed..."

We have been waiting.....and waiting......... ???
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 07:18:06 pm by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #252 on: December 16, 2010, 07:25:38 pm »
SAMy, lots of people on Facebook are posting the videos :-)

Offline Saga

« Reply #253 on: December 16, 2010, 07:30:39 pm »
Me too, totally out of line, which isn't to say I don't have a dark side. My dark side is as dark as my light side is light. What I find disturbing about the nuage version of ancient teachings is that they seem to push the 'dark' away. This only makes it stronger and it will eventually seep out of the cracks. You have to acknowledge it, which isn't to say 'follow' it. Following 'masters' with blinkers on is very stupid, but I suppose they think it's all ok if they 'feel' the love.....

Yes, I agree with this. Also, what you ignore or have obsession to avoid, usually comes haunting at some point or you get so obsessed with it that you start to draw it in. Look at some catholic priests... forbidden to have sex and all over obsessed with it. Or the ego maniac preachers who tell you that you should banish your ego and in the mean time butter their own. :) I also have a dark side, guess the balance comes from accepting it and do your best anyway, even when none is watching in awe. ;)

And I agree with the funny aspect as well, but it wont be at all comical to someone who takes it very seriously really. For me everything is bit comical tho. At least now, again, getting back on track with myself. :)

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #254 on: December 16, 2010, 08:50:23 pm »

[

LOL I love your countdown, Spandex.
Actually, I think it has started....

"All of the secrets will be exposed" - That would be the truth about a certain Little Grandmother.
"Government cover ups will be exposed" - Wikileaks?
"Filthy waters will be cleaned" - this would be our well that we had drilled 6 months ago, the water is finally clearing up!
"Child labor will be destroyed" - and this is my friend´s little son who won´t run errands for me anymore. Damn it!!

See.....?! I am totally stunned. Isn´t this exciting?? :)