Author Topic: Hello, I'm new here  (Read 8188 times)

Offline Buraqina

• Buraqina's DeviantART Gallery
Hello, I'm new here
« on: December 04, 2006, 02:19:39 pm »
Hello everyone, nice to meet you all :)

My name is Laura and I came across your forum on one of my many trundles around the net. Somehow I came across a website about plastic shamans which lead me onto this forum where I came to realise some important things.

I have had an interest in native american indian culture and also shamanism for a long while now and I have to hold my hands up and admit that while I was careful not to steal anyone's spirituality or tread on anyone's toes, I was not careful enough and in my enthusiasm I have probably done just that without realising, and have most likely been a bit of a 'twinky' at times too :-[

However, I am sorry for my mistakes - truly I meant no harm to anyone, and I now want to learn better and believe this forum can help me do just that ;)

I look forward to talking with you all and becoming better educated about these matters, if anyone wants to know a bit more about me I'd be happy to ramble on about myself a bit more :)

Laura

PS. Sorry for any muddle on the boards, I originally posted where it said "New members start here" and didn't notice there was an actual Introductions board, silly me! ::)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 02:29:34 pm by Buraqina »
"May the stars carry away your sadness,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope wipe away your tears,
And above all, may silence make you strong."