Author Topic: weheli/Walking-soft  (Read 10019 times)

weheli

weheli/Walking-soft
« on: November 25, 2006, 06:57:57 pm »
 I have been on this forum for a while, yes before there was problems logging in ,I used the name Walking- Soft but as some of you know we had a time when we were unable to log in. I than became Weheli and have been so since than.

What Moma_Porcupine does not take into consideration is the fact that, with more than one person in a home and only one computer there may be difference of opinions. I have a young lady here, 22, that is Cherokee and needed a place to heal, she has become very interested in this forum so she took the name Walking-Soft, that is where our opinions differ at times. There is no deceit here.

Mom_Porcupine , I believe the right way for you to have dealt with this would have been in a personal email before giving the impression to others that there was deceit here. I do hope this will clear up Your being confused. This is not the first time you have done this on this forum, perhaps in the future you will send a personal email first.

Weheli

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: weheli/Walking-soft
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 09:04:41 pm »
Weheli
I am sorry if my pointing out that there was 2 user names being used by the same person , was embarrasing to you . When your old username walkingsoft was changed to Weheli , you did post this change here in the introductions, so it wasn't exactly deceptive .  I see you have deleted this now , but a couple days ago it was here ;

http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=678.0    

and said ;

former name walking-soft
« on: April 08, 2006, 06:13:54 PM »
'Osiyo my former name was walking-soft but unable to log in so it is now weheli meaning humming bird in cherokee.

I must admit I am skeptical of your explaination you gave your old username to someone else .  If this is true it seems really odd walking-soft , who was not you , would reply to my quoting the  Weheli / walkingsoft , and my mistaken understanding that this person was the same user , without explaining they were not you . as happened in reply #19 in the thread below .

http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=802.0

As A general principal, if someone is posting in an on line forum presenting themselves as knowledgable about the right way to do traditional things , and they appear to be contradicting themselves , I think is necessary to point this out and ask for clarification .

It's true this isn't the first time I have noticed and questioned some inconsistancies in your posts .  I did this before in the thread " What is wrong with this picture" .

http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=806.0

That time as a reply you just deleted all your posts from the thread .

I try not to assume too much about what peoples motives are , especially in an on line forum . We are all human , and have internal conflicts and conflicting loyalties which make us all inconsistant from time to time , and I am willing to give you the benifit of the doubt . This forum would be pretty boring if we didn't all have personalities ! Just people need to be careful about any guidence they find in an on line forum . 

I apologize again to have embarrased you and I do appreciate what you bring to the discussions here . 

walking-soft

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 07:25:38 am »
I would like to address this issue. I am staying with weheli at the moment. I am originally  from Oklahoma City. If the site owner does not have a problem with me posting in here, I do not understand what the issue is.
Are you Momma Porc. one of the site owners? By reading your post I have the impression you are. If I need to change the name I am using let me know.
I have not abused my use of this board, so I don't understand why you have taken it upon yourself to make my postings an issue. Many in here uses names that are not their real name , including yourself. As I said if the owner has a problem with me using the name walking-soft in here, then I would like them to let me know.
Is there anything else that you need to know?  If not then let's drop this petty issue, it seeems you are the only one that has a problem with it.   ???

BlueWolf

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 03:22:47 am »
Mmmmm.  I see fraud among the very people who are trying to unveil it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me be a member of the group.

I'll post a formal introduction later.

Blue Wolf

Offline nahualqo

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 02:19:10 pm »
Once we become cynical and judgemental, that behavior becomes our personna. You no longer have the option to walk softly, talk softly and carry real weight! Weheli posts sensible posts from the ones I have read. You do know that being unable to see clearly through your own defenses brings its own pathology that destroys not only your stated purpose but renders your work suspect. I had hoped I made myself clear but instead of understanding I received self defensive reactions without a shred of circumspect understanding and here we are again causing a young Native American woman grief from a simple misunderstanding that could have been rectified with mutual respect. If you think harsh accusation is our way then you don't know the very people you are attempting to help! I know that there are some Native Americans that are harsh critics of everything and everyone, but being harshly abusive verbally by reaction is unbecoming in most of our cultures. The facts of fraud are odious enough if you have to give it added weight then you are unnecessarily putting your own energy into the fray. Let the facts speak for themselves and speak the facts truthfully. If you are dealing with fraudulent, odious people, they will be odious and fraudulent. Let them do all the work, show themselves, all you have to do is shine the light.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 02:32:03 pm by nahualqo »