Author Topic: From Italy  (Read 12285 times)

Offline Wayaka

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
From Italy
« on: March 31, 2006, 09:30:47 am »
Hi to all, I'm Alessandro from Italy my greetings to all NAFPS people, My new site Wayaka is at url www.wayaka.org ... I'm a old member of NAFPS Yahoo group, (Educatedindian remember??)

Offline vikinglady

Re: From Italy
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 09:45:03 am »
Hiii Ale!  How could we ever forget you? :)

Hope things are fine down in Italy with you and your family. Great to have you posting here again!

Annika

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 12:18:56 pm »
Good to see you, Alessandro!

Offline AlessandroItaly

• Indians are people!
    • Nativi Americani.it
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 07:39:39 am »
Thanks to All!! I'm very happy to here in this forum...

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 08:56:20 am »
Wow, I just looked at your website and can't help wondering what sort of guests spend time in your island resort.... Must be only the top movie stars in the world, at US$1,900 (plus 12.5% VAT and 3% Hotel tax) per night for the least expensive room, 5-night minimum stay and only 1,650' sq. - or if you can afford the best you would go for one of the 12,000' sq. villas for just $7,600 per night. I had no idea there even were such places in existence until I happened to click the link to view your site. I'm simply amazed!!! The amenities you offer are pretty amazing in themselves: http://wakaya.org/files/Rates&Policies.pdf

My hat's off to you for being able to own such a marvelous place.  ;D

« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:58:00 am by Forum Admin »

Offline AlessandroItaly

• Indians are people!
    • Nativi Americani.it
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 08:36:41 pm »
Hi to all, I'm Alessandro from Italy my greetings to all NAFPS people, My new site Wayaka is at url www.wayaka.org ... I'm a old member of NAFPS Yahoo group, (Educatedindian remember??)

Hi, Wayaka is closed from many time...please read my actually Blog Nativi Americani.it, www. nativiamericani.it
Respectfulli
Alessandro Profeti, Italy

Offline Unegv Waya

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 09:12:25 pm »
Caio AlessandroItaly.  Come va?

Nice site.  Looks like you are doing well.  I'm always glad to see people do well.

I look forward to seeing you around here.

nvwatohiadv
nvwatohiyadv

Offline AlessandroItaly

• Indians are people!
    • Nativi Americani.it
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 08:48:33 am »
Caio AlessandroItaly.  Come va?

Nice site.  Looks like you are doing well.  I'm always glad to see people do well.

I look forward to seeing you around here.

nvwatohiadv
Hi Unegv Waya, thanks for appreciating my work. I'm happy to see that many readers of my blog are against the exploitation of the ceremonies ... this means that the educational work that I do is creating good results .. but many people still do not understand the importance of protecting the Native American cultures from the abuses of the shamans of plastic and they want to think that the work of these people is honest and done only for a sharing of these cultures...... but we know that in most of these situations, this is not the truth.